[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I smoke marijuana off and on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: ss.png (741KB, 578x582px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
741KB, 578x582px
Ill go a few months where im yolo420swagjustblaze

and then I realize how shit it makes my attitude and life in general so I stop.

Marijuana is a dangerous enemy of the west.
it creates apathy, nervousness, isolationist behavior, lethargy.. its bad.

its bad..

why are they pushing this shit SO hard
>>
File: o-GEORGE-WASHINGTON-facebook.jpg (383KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GEORGE-WASHINGTON-facebook.jpg
383KB, 2000x1000px
>>134776555
checking my trips.

Also its extremely addictive, about the same as Alcohol.
>>
>>134776555
You sound like you already had those issues, don't blame your shit on nature.
>>
I smoke. It does make me want to be isolated and alone but I live in a city with a lot of spics and niggers so I don't care to leave the apartment unless I'm going to work, working out, doing errands or visiting my 2 close friends on the other side of town.

Other than making me cool with being alone it doesn't do much negative. It makes being bored and unproductive entertaining but desu what the fuck else would I be doing? I have a good job, workout, pay my bills, so who cares?

If weed is illegal alcohol should be as well. You can't refute this.
>>
File: hemp-chart.png (979KB, 1600x1249px) Image search: [Google]
hemp-chart.png
979KB, 1600x1249px
>>134776555
Cause its fucking amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo
>>
>>134776555
locking people up for it is much much worse
>>
>>134776555
Once you're using it regularly it's not the same like before when it was, say every few weeks or months. It's just like having a beer or two. When I'm alone or with the pals it's chill and ok. But I noticed it fucks me up bigly in social settings and increases my anxiety. I'm a natural autist but weed makes any effort to improve yourself futile. Not to mention the motivation draining and brain fog.
>>
>>134776555
Bitch please, you are treating weed like its some hard ass drug, get more experience and then shitpost.
Ex heroind addict reporting in
>>
reminder that using pot is only for googles.

it is incredibly harmful for any white woman to use any kind of drugs, as they invariably start having casual sex with people in order to get "free" drugs to feed their habits.

white people who regularly smoke pot frequently adopt other aspects of google "culture" - lazy/disrespectful dress habits, gravitation to terrible google "music", etc.

there are whites who can engage in recreational drug use and still lead productive lives and not whore themselves out to ghetto culture and habits. But they are rare.
>>
>>134776555
Weed is very bad. I was pretty much a daily stoner for 15 years and gave it up. You feel better in a few weeks after quitting. By the end the last few years i was like 2 months on and 1 month off then it finally stuck last year.
>>
File: 1497848123991.jpg (56KB, 490x746px) Image search: [Google]
1497848123991.jpg
56KB, 490x746px
>>134776555
>I smoke marijuana
congratulations, you have something in common with hippies, who are the reason women wear pants and everyone's a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1487791356289.png (276KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487791356289.png
276KB, 768x576px
>>134776555
I used to blaze for years and be a total loser
now I only drink, am a tax paying productive member of society, work out regularly, and have the honor of women sparking up conversations with me
>>
>>134776555
The elites want to turn the population into dumb cattle. Weed is similar to the happy pills in Brave New World.
>>
>>134776555
How about you just admit you're a lazy apathetic faggot instead of blaming a plant for your shortcomings?
>>
File: Dr. Pierce nature chaos beauty.jpg (86KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Pierce nature chaos beauty.jpg
86KB, 600x529px
>>134777561
>You sound like you already had those issues, don't blame your shit on nature.
Implying nature is your hippie mom
>>
>>134780940
>reason women wear pants

Damn hippies ruined public nudity too?
>>
>>134776555
Your answer is in your question

Also ayyy lmao
>>
>>134776555
(((They))) don't have to push anything. It's a grass roots movement made up of people who don't want to be arrested over bullshit.
Don't push your bullshit laws on me just because you are weak.
>>
>>134778863
That's because messes with your reward system, like any drug. The idea that it is harmless just because people don't OD from it is bs. It tames people. It takes away people's natural aggression.
>>
>>134776555
Does anyone else read post like this in a certain tone that reads it like a troll post? Some posts I cannot read without a certain tone that is a tone I've developed from being on 4chan for so long for shill posts. the post reads as forced and disingenuous
>>
>>134782177

its 100% a shill post.
>>
>>134782177
Pretty damn sure it is a troll, if not just a edgy sad faggot who did weed just a couple of times and now thinks he is a cool drug addict.
>>
>>134778034
The cannabinoid that gets you high, thc, is not the constituent that has potential healing effects.
>>
>>134776687
>Also its extremely addictive, about the same as Alcohol.

Psychologically, maybe, the big difference being you won't seize up and possibly die quitting marijuana cold turkey no matter how long you use/abuse it. We're always going to have drug addicts, you might as well give them access to a drug they can't OD on or suffer fatal withdrawal symptoms from.
>>
>>134776555
I smoke every other weekend. I exercise 5/7 days per week, and also work 70 hours per week. I write for money during slow work times. Weed is like the Russia hoax. It might have exposed the truth about a subject, but didn't cause anything
>>
You were a giagantic faggot to begin with, so stop blaming a plant you pathetic fuckface.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.