[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the Only One Confused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (299KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 800x482px
All this Russia propaganda goes back to individuals that were offered evidence of the high crimes of Clinton. Any true American citizen that is offered a meeting that has the potential to expose any corrupt politician will go to the meeting to gather evidence. If muh Russia has any truth; it is the fact that Clinton sold out the United States for monetary gain illegally. Isn't the big story Clinton still, not the messengers trying to expose the crimes. It is akin to blaming and attacking Paul Revere for telling everyone the British were coming. Why shoot the messenger? I know critical thinking is no longer taught, but this is just common sense.
>>
the next time someone tells you to expect the unexpected, slap them in the face. then ask them. . .if they expected it!
>>
>>134776116
It’s a common pattern. Hiding the information in plain view. Everybody hears about “muh russians” but gets distracted from asking the relevant questions in a sea of shit and disinfo.
>>
>>134776116
It's maddening that the disgusting, corrupt, MSM still pushes this Russia nonsense every day. And people actually believe it. Not as many people as ((they)) want you to believe, but still there are some people who believe what MSM tells them.
>>
>>134776116
i keep saying this, the Mueller investigation will lead to indictment against Clinton and company
>>
>>134776116
>Any true American...
As an actual true scotsman I'd tell the FBI about it. Why not? M-muh Deep State? The FBI was already investigating Clinton, and Trump supporters and Republicans were bending over backwards to suck Comey's dick at the time, so why not?
If Trump thought he could make better use of the information or prosecute based on it, why hasn't he appointed a special prosecutor like he said he would? Sessions hasn't recused himself from that.
>>
>>134776116
>Any true American citizen that is offered a meeting that has the potential to expose any corrupt politician will go to the meeting to gather evidence.

LMAO. Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner have been working with Russian oligarch's to launder Russian money into NY real estate for 15 years.

The purpose of that meeting was to cut a deal with the Russian oligarch's behind Prevezon Holdings and Bayrock Capital to literally conspire to win Trump the Presidency to use as a vehicle for removing US legal obstacles and consequences for laundering Russian money into US real estate, like repealing the Magnitsky Act and making the Prevezon Holdings case go away.

This whole fucking criminal conspiracy had nothing to do with Washington or anyone in it from either political party, it's literally just a Russian mob plot to effectively legalize money laundering by putting one of their bagmen into the oval office.
>>
>>134778391
>to literally conspire to win Trump the Presidency

How did they do this? What was done by Russia to ensure Trump won?
>>
>>134778704
>What was done by Russia
You are making the mistake of thinking that the primary agents in this mess on the Russian side were the government.

That's the fundamental thing everyone has been getting wrong about the collusion investigation. It's much more likely the collusion would have been between the Russian oligarch's involved in Prevezon Holdings, Bayrok Capital, and the whole Russian tax fraud scam that led to the Magnitsky Act in the first place were on the Russian side of this conspiracy.

As for what they did, it's likely the investigation will reveal that after the initial meeting where agents of Prevezon Holding's Russian owners pitched their documents supposedly incriminating Hillary and then talked about getting the Magnitsky Act repealed, that these Russian billionaires paid for the Russian hacking efforts and used a bunch of Russian money to buy digital political advertising in the US used to raise clean American money for Trump and the GOP, and that Putin and the Russian government were more along for the ride than driving the bus in this mess.

Now you may not believe that a criminal case can be sustained, and that's fine, the only point I am making is that this whole investigation is New York/Russia centered and is NOT primarily about people or events in Washington.
>>
>>134778020
>>134778391
Fact is if Cuba contacted you right now stating that they would turn over evidence that would implicate Trump in high crimes you would go to the meeting. What you do with the informatuon afterwards (FBI, DOJ, MEDIA) is not the point. You would go to gather the evidence if they offered it directly to you. Any politician that sells out their own country should be jailed.The story is still what was supposedly offered by Russia. Evidence of Clinton criminality.
>>
>>134778391
>democrat drivel

oh gee tell me more
>>
>>134779551
>You are making the mistake of thinking that the primary agents in this mess on the Russian side were the government.

oh I see, so now it's not longer putin himself personally

jesus fucking christ you guys are cretins
>>
>>134777533
That's an astonishingly retarded conclusion.

also, stop talking about Hillary. The election is long fuckin' gone and you alt-cucks still like to whine about her.

Move the fuck on, dipshits.
>>
>>134779942
>HURR if you commit heinous, treasonous crimes, it doesn't matter provided you lost the general election
>>
>>134779942
Oh yes, let's not investigate people in positions of power that have broken the law. I am pretty sure you would want to make sure the statute of limitations run out before anything is brought up. Give me a break. Nobody should be above the law.
>>
>>134776116
Guise, any day nao, Clinton's gonna get prosecuted.

Even do we ahve all 3 branches of goburnment and she ain't been got yet, dats not because she's IRL a dindu. it's bcuz da deep state keeps blocking our man trump. So Shadily and keep energy, my fellow centipedes. Soon we will be in Kekistan
>>
>>134780055
>>134780159
>yfw the Clinton actually never committed crimes and it was all right wing news media disinfo

I hope that shit comes the fuck out, sheep.
>>
>>134780269
You Kekistan fucks deserve to get a knuckle sandwich.

Trump is the most incompetent fucker to ever enter the white house, idiot.
>>
>>134779767
>oh I see, so now it's not longer putin himself personally

Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort have been up to their necks in helping Russian oligarch's launder their money by buying NY real estate for 15+ years. The Russian lawyer at the meeting in Trump Tower is literally the Katsyv familiy's personal lawyer and chief lobbyist against the Magnitsky Act.

Coincidentally, shortly after the election Preet Bharara was fired and the Prevezon Holdings case was settled under highly suspicious circumstances, and the Trump admin almost immediately started trying to repeal sanctions that target Russian money laundering once they got into office.

This is actually not about treason at all, and most Dems have been getting this wrong for some time. Trump isn't high minded enough for treason. This ls literally the Russian mob and the Trumps trying to turn the goddamn U.S. Presidency into a vehicle for Russian money laundering.
>>
>>134780295
> HURRRRRRRRR NO INTENT AMIRITE

ah yeah, she never sold favours HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

all Wikileaks and Judicial Watch releases are SIMPLY A SMEAR CAMPAIGN (USING HER OWN WORDS)

go fuck a donkey, deadbeat
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>134776116
There's no truth whatsoever to this Putin/Trump election bullshit. Literally nothing.. and there won't be. CNN already got caught lying by undercover cameras that they keep running this topic for ratings.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (52KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
52KB, 500x308px
I leave this here
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (25KB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
25KB, 256x250px
Just in case you wicked pieces of deceptive faggots want to go back from were you from
>>
>>134780430
>Trumps trying to turn the goddamn U.S. Presidency into a vehicle for Russian money laundering.

You meant Clinton using the Clinton Foundation to launder money and for State Department favors.
>>
>>134780430
>This is actually not about treason at all, and most Dems have been getting this wrong for some time

ah so this is the new line of bullshit

"hay guys we were wrong all this time about these accusations, but THIS TIME, they're DEFINITELY TRUE
>>
6 6 6 are the three nails used to crusify Christ
>>
>>134776116
It is, but we don't live in a world of facts anymore. Only belief and Narrative matter. If I get more clicks spamming "TRUMP RUSSIA BFFS QUEEN SLAY", then that will be pushed as fact.
>>
>>134780395
Fuck you Shariablue. Soon they will get Clinton, you'll see. Trump is just waiting for the right moment.

Praise Kek!
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>134780737
Boycott crusifiction nails juice
>>
>>134780652
Don't they own something like 95% of the wine industry?
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (24KB, 230x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
24KB, 230x148px
Now !
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (23KB, 350x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
23KB, 350x647px
>>134780823
THEY BELONG IN HELL
>>
File: IMG_0106.png (164KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.png
164KB, 300x300px
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
>>
>>134780957
Yes, they do; whomever eliminates their bloodline off this planet will be an hero to humanity. Do to them, what their kind did to the Romanov family.
>>
>>134780698
>You meant Clinton using the Clinton Foundation to launder money and for State Department favors.
Not Russian money. The Clintons and Russian oligarchs would be political enemies because the Clintons are establishment democrats in bed with the Washington foreign policy elite who are still deeply ideologically anti-Russian.

I mean, the Clinton State Department supported the installation of a western aligned government for Christ's sake.
>>
>>134779551
What was done by these people to "win the election" for Trump? Did they fill out people's ballots for them? Did they make memes online? Why do we care?
>>
>>134781129
>Not Russian Money
So Middle Eastern money is okay in your eyes. Corruption is corruption.
>>
>>134781303
>So Middle Eastern money is okay in your eyes. Corruption is corruption.
You labor under the mistaken belief that, like you, I would support a corrupt politician if they were on my "side." You are wrong. assuming there is enough evidence to warrant a trial then arrest, try and convict any Democratic politician who is corrupt.

None of that, however, makes any of the rank criminality the Trump family is involved in any more legal.
>>
>>134781297
>As for what they did, it's likely the investigation will reveal that after the initial meeting where agents of Prevezon Holding's Russian owners pitched their documents supposedly incriminating Hillary and then talked about getting the Magnitsky Act repealed, that these Russian billionaires paid for the Russian hacking efforts and used a bunch of Russian money to buy digital political advertising in the US used to raise clean American money for Trump and the GOP, and that Putin and the Russian government were more along for the ride than driving the bus in this mess.
>>
>134779620
>Fact is if Cuba contacted you right now stating that they would turn over evidence that would implicate Trump in high crimes you would go to the meeting

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't go to such an immediately suspicious meeting at all, and if - for the sake of argument - I did go, it sure as hell wouldn't be without disclosing it to the FBI first.

Are you saying you wouldn't tell the FBI first? Not even just to tell them a meeting was taking place (if only to cover your own ass in that regard)? Why not?
>>
>>134781694
>try and convict any Democratic politician who is corrupt.
The problem with this country are individuals that blindly support parties. It runs rampant in the democrat party, moreso than the republicans. Just view the past two decades of congressional votes and it is glaringly obvious which party is more of a sheep. You, yourself will not acknowledge anything negative about a criminal such as Clinton. Just because they are above the law does not mean that they should be given a pass.
>>
>>134779551
Well you're a moron. The entire USA IC has released a report stating the the Russian government, with blessing from Putin did the alleged hacking.

Shut up shill.
>>
>>134781902
I would get legal counsel and take a course of action based on their recommendation. If I had an opportunity to remove a tyrant/dictator/president that is committing crimes against their people, I would make the most of it. Then the evidence would be turned over to my legal counsel to distribute.
>>
>>134776116
It is just the modern version of information war. Russians routinely blame USA and department of state for uncovering corruption within the Russian government. Basically the same thing with different actors - blame a foreign power for your own frauds and hope your electorate is dumb enough not to notice this bait and switch.
>>
>>134780430
>Trump and Putin directly colluded to influence the election!
>Trump didn't collude, but he laundered money for Russian mob!
>Tune in Next week for an exciting new twist!
>>
>>134781129
Do you get paid to make posts this stupid, or is it just a hobby?

A Russian bank gave Bill Clinton $500,000 for a 10 minute speech.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.