[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stockholm Syndrome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Read up on the origin of Stockholm Syndrome, It seems to match what is going on today. Why does empathizing with people who do and wish harm upon you seem to be a european/scandinavian issue?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-zO5JGh2z0

ignore the nigger loving ending
>>
It isn't. You don't understand the situation burger and it only applied to the women btw.
>>
High empathy and social conditioning. Women's suffrage sure did wonders.
>>
>>134773727
not scandinavian; swedish issue
>>
File: WomenPolitics.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WomenPolitics.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>134773727
It's not an immigrant problem, it's not a Jewish problem, it's not a nigger problem.

All these things simply exist and are symptoms of the true sickness; Which is female leadership.
>>
>>134773727
The people who support the immigrant invasion are not empathetic in the least regardless of what they say. They are just trying to score social brownie points while the majority of them never have to suffer the consequences of their support for such destructive government policy.

I can empathize with someone that I hate but having empathy for someone does not mean you have to throw your logic in the bin when dealing with them.
>>
>>134773727
> literally named after Sweden
>>
File: 1448250587275.jpg (453KB, 1181x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448250587275.jpg
453KB, 1181x1000px
>>134777084
For the entirety of human civilization women were kept in check, the Greeks wrote plays about the hellholes they would create if given power, and it's happening.
>>
File: 147736033076.png (772KB, 1700x1267px) Image search: [Google]
147736033076.png
772KB, 1700x1267px
>>134777266
Traditionally women were not killed when their country was taken they were instead raped, enslaved, and used.

Giving themselves up to invaders is what kept them alive, it's in their DNA.
>>
>>134773954
Ni8ce damage control, shill.
0,02 is deposited to your account.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.