[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communism Doesn't Work Video Game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
My friend is an indie dev and needs help funding his first game. If you could help fund it that would be great. The page itself sounds pretty gay but thats just because it has to appeal to normies. Anyways the game is about killing and instating a capitalist goverment in the USSR circa 1950. I'll be here for the next hour if you have any questions. We DO have a demo it's just labelled as a concept because we wanted to get it set up asap and not wait for indiegogo to ok it. if you have any questions about where the money will be going or related inquires feel free to ask

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/communism-doesn-t-work-russia-a-video-game--2#/
>>
>>134771951
they said "is supreme" in perfect sync while everything else they said sounded like shit.
>>
>>134772491
sorry our indian slaves weren't perfect enough for you
>>
>>134772640
no, its ok, maybe a good beating would set them straight, but it made me laugh. this seems like a legit project.
>>
>>134773054
thanks vro
>>
Hey, is this going to be a huge Fuck You to the Left Wing Marxist shit we got going on now?
>>
>>134771951
He'll need a better title and the graphics won't be appealing to normies. Add options that are familiar to normies like "free" healthcare, education, etc. Other than that it's an interesting concept and I hope it makes waves.
>>
>>134773632
it will be the hugest middle finger to the left wing the world has every seen. also leftists are incapable of fun
>>
>>134773879
We are working on more and more art, if you look at the campaign the dog pixel art was supposed to be very detailed to show what we can do. Also breadlines will be in the game and maybe a healthcare system where you have to wait a while to heal lmao.
>>
>>134773632
its a great idea because young people will be exposed to redpills about communism.

>>134773879
games like this are actually popular because of the simplicity and price.
>>
>>134774124
Ok bud, I'm in.
>>
>>134771951
"Your friend" sounds like you
>>
>>134774433
it's more like a group of us, we have a discord and stuff where we talk about it
>>
>>134774124
Food for thought: don't market your game as anti left wing or pandering to the right. But market it so that it's seemingly a leftist game and that the healthcare which takes a while for your character to heal is an "unintended" flaw or bug of the game. The only way to destroy leftism, Marxism, and egalitarianism is to destroy it from within.
>>
>>134771951
this is dumb.

it should just be an economics sim of some kind where you try to apply the communist system and realize the tons of problems it has.

who would have guessed nobody would bother working if they all get paid no matter what?
>>
>>134774849
USSR simulator, but you lose everytime unless you go against it completely
>>
File: ancoms in a nutshell.jpg (72KB, 960x934px) Image search: [Google]
ancoms in a nutshell.jpg
72KB, 960x934px
>>134771951
> flexible funding
that shit won't fly, lemme tell you why
People are feeling more secure if they know that in case your project doesn't work out, they'll lose nothing.
With the flexible scheme, you are simply begging for change - potential investors are too afraid to throw their cash at something that has risk of not taking off.

That being said, shit's cool. Good luck.
>>
>>134775297
thanks for the critique and compliment
>>
bump just in case
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.