[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Wikileaks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1500742874862.png (186KB, 676x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1500742874862.png
186KB, 676x1108px
I know I won't get a whole lot of love here for posting this, but I'll do it anyways.

A long time ago, Wikileaks was considered a reputable source for classified information on powerful governments, globally. Everyone was fair game. Somewhere along the way, this became exclusively about the governments of the United States and Europe.

In October of 2010, an article was published through the Russian newspaper Kommersant about an impending Wikileaks dump of Kremlin documents. Assange himself backed this up through the news outlet Izvestia. Try as I might, the only sources I've found on either of these are through English news outlets. I don't have any understanding of the Russian language, and I am unsure how to search for archivals of physical newspapers, so for all intents and purposes the trail ends there.

A month passes. Nothing. Two months. Silence. In fact, it's the last time Wikileaks mentions the Russian government in a negative light. Two years later, Assange gets a talk show on Russia Today. A year after that, Snowden flies to Moscow instead of Iceland, like originally planned.

I realize that what I am implying has been memed to death to the point where anything Russia related is brushed off as a joke. This thread will most likely drown in a sea of slide threads, disinfo and shill accusations. But the pattern I've seen seems like its too much to ignore.

Pic somewhat related. It's obviously bullshit, but at least anon is trying.
>>
>>134770411
My take is that simply the Russian government was very happy to take in whistleblowers. The Deep states main hold is the US and Europe anyway.
>>
File: 1500733278680.jpg (73KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500733278680.jpg
73KB, 592x768px
>>134770411
>>
File: 1487596376787m.jpg (97KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487596376787m.jpg
97KB, 1024x731px
>>134770518
The biggest questions I think of when someone mentions the Deep State is: If the Deep State falls, who fills that power vacuum? Does the American world order get replaced by something else?
>>
Has anyone got cliffnotes of the day assange's embassy got raided? That was a strange day maybe we should reexamine.
>>
>>134770411
I always found it incredibly suspicious that Wikileaks appears to have a pro-Russia agenda now. It's honestly the most damning piece of the puzzle and nobody ever talks about it. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>134770828
It was raided? I can't seem to find anything on that. The only thing close that came up was Ecuador talking about the possibility in 2012

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/ecuador/9488996/Ecuadors-president-raiding-embassy-to-snatch-Julian-Assange-suicidal.html

Was it recent?
>>
I seem to recall there being a big kerfluffle at the embassy assange was at. Internet being down. Lots of police. He hasn't been seen at the window like normal since. Kerry was there that week to threaten the ambassador. This was sometime before the election, sep/oct maybe? There was a bunch of shady shit going on.

I think the theory was that was when they got him.
>>
>>134771450
I hate to sound like I need to be spoonfed, but any links you could post would be appreciated
>>
I don't have them that's why I'm asking for cliffs notes myself.
>>
>>134770828
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124263865/

Unable to dig it up atm but these threads contains everything I've ever seen in relation to October and events after.

Captcha. Sold cube. Relevant if you read the thread
>>
>>134770411
Other funny things about wikileaks
- stopped talking about bitcoin totally
- Sarah Harrison not in news for ages, other friends of assange also mysteriously quiet (except Kim dot com who doesn't count, and one cryptic cryptome tweet)
- no explanation about October, assange hinted at the fact his children may have been threatened)
>>
>>134772372

Thanks chief.
>>
>>134771054
It was never reported as rated. That day, the entire DYN went down and Twitter went down for the east coast of the US, just hours after Assange tweeted out a picture of heavily armed police sitting outside the embassy. Anons reported trying to film what was happening but immediately having their phones confiscated by surrounding police. This was the day after the filehashes dropped regarding Kerry, Ecuador and iirc the UK MoF.
>>
>>134772909
Assange made a public speech outside of the embassy a few months ago..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5Z1v3aQXQ
>>
Oh hey it's that pathetic psyop trying to discredit Wikileaks again. Think I'll go read some Wikileaks now, they must have something good coming out soon.
>>
>>134772909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
>>
>>134773243
Not discrediting them, just there's a bunch of unanswered questions.

They are valid enough, without the need for conspiracy theories or out of hand dismissals
>>
>>134770411
>I realize that what I am implying has been
What are you impkying faggot
>>
>>134773239
>>134773337
I know, I remember seeing it. I'm not sure what to believe at this point. All I know is that as soon as those filehashes dropped back in October, the happenings were in full swing.
>>
>>134773729
This.
I'm not dismissing anything. Vault 7 has been lackluster enough in itself.
It did give us credible proof of what we've always known, but nobody but us gives a fuck.

The biggest fuckery with WL is the Kerry files, media ops and it's discontinuing of keys on incoming leaks.

Those are very valid question to ask but when we do, shills and retards say we're undermining WL leaks. When most of us have gone trough the important leaks like obsessed autists. Even started a whole new conspiracy out of them, PG.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.