[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you against all aspects of multiculturalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

File: emoji_update__apple.jpg (35KB, 880x488px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_update__apple.jpg
35KB, 880x488px
I migrated here some 25 years ago, when I was young but what I liked about this country was the multiculturalism of it. You walk down a street, there are 10 different cuisines to choose from if you want to have a dinner,. You meet an asian looking dude with the perfect aussie accent, born and raised here. Different cultures living together, you go to a greek friend's house, they cook you a greek dinner, you go to a italian friend's house, best homemade pizza, etc. All cultures living together in harmony. Is that what you dislike or is it the greek/italian/gook whatever that just rejects to learn the language and only sticks with his own kind? Any harm with different cultures living together?
>>
>>134768382
Shills always crap on about 'the food'
Always
it's all they have to crap on about
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (354KB, 619x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
354KB, 619x498px
>>134768564
This. I can go on the internet and find recipes from around the world. I don't need some poo who doesn't wash his hands to make me a nice curry.
>>
>>134768564
>>134768775
>Any harm with different cultures living together?

Since I also mentioned I migrated here, are you also against me being here?
>>
>>134768959
If you integrate and contribute that's the most I can hope for, but no frankly. Sadly it's not up to me.
>>
>>134768382
Yes. No one should come into my house and tell me how to run things or that I need to accept the way they do things as long as they're staying there. Do what everyone else in my house is doing or pack your shit and move
>>
>>134768382
in the words of a black lady i used to work with "if it's darker than me and not paying bills what the fuck is it doing here?"
>>
No, not all aspects. It is natural for different cultures to learn from each other and take what they find favorable from other cultures and incorporate it into their own. This sort of thing has been happening throughout all of history and is ok. In fact it's one of the ways we improve. What is not ok is going into society and trying to force your culture and lifestyle onto other people whether or not they want to. That's called being a disrespectful prick and is a crime worthy of deportation when it gets too far. Integrate or fuck off.
>>
>>134769348
>tell me how to run things or that I need to accept the way they do things
What if assimilated as much as possible?
>>134769492
>"if it's darker than me and not paying bills what the fuck is it doing here?"
Paying a lot of tax.
>>
Name an islamic attack in Japan.
>>
>>134769772
Oh wait, there has never been one.
>>
I'm fairly "red pilled" about most things but I actually don't have a problem with diversity generally. I enjoy learning about other cultures, especially food.

That being said, I don't see the need to force diversity, especially through things like Affirmative Action.
>>
Meanwhile in Germany,

ANOTHER young woman raped by man with 'dark skin tone' and horrible German.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article166942142/21-Jaehrige-auf-Heimweg-in-Rosenheim-vergewaltigt.html
>>
File: 1485228264254.png (164KB, 590x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485228264254.png
164KB, 590x474px
>>134768382
>>134768564
Yes, against all aspects.The cost of an individual "good" immigrant isn't worth all the useless trash we have to take in and even then I'd still prefer homogeneity.

The only argument for the positives is this food thing, you give up a home for a market place. I would trade every shitty ethnic restaurant for a true home and united homogeneous community.
>>
Personally, if individuals integrate by learning the language and follow commonly held values by the people who live there I don't have a problem at all. However, this isn't the case in my own experience. Large groups of immigrants tend to ghettoize themselves into their own communities, meaning they don't learn the language or integrate because they are in their own little bubble with their own people.

I live in England, and where I live I can point out if I go down that road it's a Muslim/Pakistani Area, down that road is a Hindu/Indian Area, down that road is a Somali area etc. You don't feel at home in your own neighborhoods.
>>
>>134769986
>The cost of an individual "good" immigrant isn't worth all the useless trash we have to take in and even then I'd still prefer homogeneity.
So what do you prefer? Only immigrants from motherland? No immigrants at all?
>>
If you're not English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish you don't belong in Britain.

Even other Europeans have to go back.
>>
>>134768382
>muh food
Explain why Japan has Pizzerias without having masses of Italian immigrants then
>>
>>134769589

Have you ever considered moving back to your motherland?
>>
>>134768382
>All cultures living together in harmony.
This is what shitskins ans réddit cucks actually belive
>>
>>134769986
>>134770368
>I'd still prefer homogeneity.
I don't think there should be any explicit measures to maintain an ethnostate. Tough immigration laws like in japan will sort things out on their own. Most people won't meet the requirements, and even if they did wouldn't be willing to change their way of life/throw away old passport to integrate. At the same time the few people willing to do so will usually represent a net gain to the country taking them in. On top of that if they are in small numbers there's a good chance that they and their children will breed with the locals and their gene pool will be diluted within two to three generations.
civic nationalism done right happens to indirectly maintain an ethnostate.
>>
>>134768959
no you have to go back
>>
>>134770395
>>muh food
dont get stuck on the food example, it was just an example. Just about the way different cultures handle different situations. Making shit up now but one might react diffrent to getting hacked, or different way to handle how to react to criticism, or whatever, just the way different cultures work.
>>
>>134770432
Yes but I prefer it here. Motherland is fucked. I never liked it.
>>
>>134770507
Obviously if you're a shitskin, maintaining an ethnically pure population would not matter to you.
>their children will breed with the locals and their gene pool will be diluted
>diluted

Did you mean 'polluted'?
>>
>>134770599
>Just about the way different cultures handle different situations. Making shit up now but one might react diffrent to getting hacked, or different way to handle how to react to criticism, or whatever, just the way different cultures work.
And what afvantage or benefit does this bring to me, the person who has to accept an immigrant into my country? Most importantly, what happens when immigrants make up 30%, 40%, 50% or 60% of my country? Is it still my country with my people and my culture at that point?
>>
As long as the person of a different ethnicity is an honest, law abiding citizen who contributes to society then what reason would I have to care?

At one point we were the "niggers" of western society yet I work hard and don't have a criminal record.

t. Potato kike halfbreed
>>
>>134770770
>Obviously if you're a shitskin, maintaining an ethnically pure population would not matter to you.
it matters to me because the different features of people from different races influence their culture and history, but not nearly as much as it does to you because you have a superiority complex faggot
>polluted
neck yourself
>>
>>134768382
Only people coming in through back doors. Our immigration requirements are designed to determine how well and immigrant will integrate into society. If it looks like they won't integrate they don't get in.
>>
>>134771426
>flag
>opinion ignored
go back to plebbit
>>
>>134771510
can you answer >>134771042
>>
>>134770770
muh genepool REEEEEE
>>
>>134771581
>when immigrants make up 30%, 40%, 50% or 60% of my country?
Well if your country takes in so many immigrant that they make up 50% of the population, that's a problem with your governtment, not the immigrants. But if 50% of that 50% ends up being decent citizens who speak the language fluently and confirm to all cultural forms, then they became a local, no? If they refuse to integrate, only speak their own language, live in their own neighborrhoods, fuck them off.
>>
>>134768564
Hey, don't forget the music!
Remember, multiculturalism always incorporates the best aspects of every culture, and totally doesn't dilute its host culture! Don't forget about the delicious foreign cuisine you can eat at now! Or the exotic music! Or the food! Or the music!
Did I mention food?
>>
>>134769589
>As possible

anything less than 100% might as well be zero. That's how you end up having to press 1 for english
>>
>>134768382
>there are 10 different cuisines to choose from if you want to have a dinner

What other positive aspects of "multiculturalism" do you know of than food ?

On the negative side,
division (racism)
poverty
the end of social and economical mobility
more people means less political representation
No political responsibility with regards to national and local issues like unemployment (forcing people to move because its socially acceptable)
Cultural problems with regards to crime/law
Cultural problems with regards to religion
Cultural problems with regards to culture
Cultural problems with regards to services and funding
Cultural problems with regards to job applications
Problematic relationship in regards to protecting the local cultures from contamination, just like with wildlife conservation.
Less funding for local cultural and architectural sites and buildings with regards to international conventions on multiculturalism
the newer culture is always more "exotic" than the traditional, causing death of traditional arts and culture

I could go on..
>>
>>134772315
So you want zero imiigration? Not anyone from anywhere?
>>
>>134768959
>are you also against me being here?

Since you obviously do not identify as an Aussie yet, then yes.
You are either an Aussie with all of the baggage that implies, or you will be seen as someone from whatever country you are from.

If you chose to ignore the problems caused by multiculturalism and promote it above your new national culture like some narcessitic twat then by all means. But for me, if I moved to Australia I would never go against the nation state because it is the nation of Australia which accepted me in the first place, not some loosely held belief in a utopian society where everyone lives in perfect harmony.
No sane adult person is that naive.
>>
>>134769565
This.
علوضعك
>>
>>134772483

>So you want zero imiigration?

Yes, I want back to the 80s or even 60s when we had very little migration. Max a few hundred each year, excluding foreign students.

Forced migration (unregulated migration which the population have no say in) is authoritarian and downright evil.
People should be forced to accept anything, let alone the destruction of something as important as their culture.
>>
>>134772810
>Since you obviously do not identify as an Aussie yet, then yes.
I don't think I could ever identify as an aussie since I wasn't born here. I feel more aussie than my birth nation, but calling myself an ausssie would be unfair since my birth certificate is from another country.
>>
>>134768382
The real problem with multiculturalism is inviting people of vastly different cultures into your country, not a European who have mostly the same ideology.

What people oppose is having shitskins walking around with a culture where they deliberately alienate themselves from the rest of society and demand special privilege for their religion (their women able to dress as ninjas whilst we'd be stopped by police for wearing a mask, dictating what should be advertised because certain things like dogs offend them, being allowed to engage in primitive practices of brutally butchering animals etc).

Diversity is in an individual, not seeing a bunch of dark skinned individuals who don't want to interact with people outside of their group. I say this as a mixed German Greek who is a "quadroon" (one quarter black) with a slight natural tan. I otherwise look like a full blown Mediterranean actually albeit with the singer Prince's lips, since many Mediterraneans are of a darker complexion than Anglos and Nords anyway.

Blacks, Asians and Middle Easterners as such have no interest in talking to me and stick to their own. Why then should I get an erection over seeing a few different skin colours walking the street and seeing thousands of foreign takeaways in the streets of Londonistan when they have no interest in assimilating?

When the foreign Indian takeaways are removing the European and British culture of London, yes, to me it is a problem.

And people speaking Greek or Italian here in Londonistan? I'd be lucky to hear English on the tube over the fucking Arabic.

There's also the difference between the Europeans (other than the dark skinned gypsies from Eastern Europe who are of Turk and Indian ancestry i.e filthy Romanians) and everyone else. Europeans will actually learn English and try to assimilate into the culture. The rest make no effort and are still speaking broken English after living here for 50 years whilst only hanging out in their own groups.
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (22KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
22KB, 260x194px
>>134773000
Le trips if truth. Same thread tomorrow guys?
>>
File: 14669719022719.gif (375KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
14669719022719.gif
375KB, 256x256px
>>134768382
>Mexicans come to America
>They can't speak English or learn American ways
>A lot of them participate in ghetto culture just like blacks
>So many of them come that there's no diversity, mostly Mexicans
Diversity and multiculturalism will never happen in a good way, everyone's too racist, including the Mexican immigrants here who despise white people.
>>
>>134771895
>But if 50% of that 50% ends up being decent citizens who speak the language fluently and confirm to all cultural forms, then they became a local, no?
What? So if 25% of your country of origin was made of immigrants you'd be fine with that?
>>
>>134772315
There are more positives for (((people))) that have money:
cheap labor (lower wages for everyone else)
higher value for properties (more expensive housing for everyone else)
less national unity meaning international business concerns have more weight than local concerns so your foreign investors feel safe meaning you get lower interests
>>
>>134772483
>So you want zero imiigration? Not anyone from anywhere?

It is always the people, usually the poor, who has to pay the price for immigration and multiculturalism.
The "elites" politicians and celebrities never do. Immigrants are always settled "out of sight, out of mind" far away from the vicinity of the rich elites.
And thus we have the root of the problem, the people who advocate for immigration are often well off, they have the ability to hide away in their societal refuge, away from the dangerous that multiculturalism may bring. Others are no that lucky.

But its being forced on us, so what can we do. What we are witnessing is the destruction of western societies for the leisure of the rich who benefit from "food" and cheap labour.

I have an degree in cultural studies so I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass.
>>
>>134769565
It's impossible to learn and take from different cultures nowadays thanks to "cultural appropriation", everyone's expected to stay in their lane and not branch out and discover new things.
>>
>>134772483
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>134772483
>So you want zero imiigration? Not anyone from anywhere?

Topkek. Somehow making mass migration seem like the natural state of things instead of the unheard of (orchestrated) travesty that it actually is.

Any sensible person would oppose mass migration, even from countries that are culturally relatively similar. For example if millions of Italians would flow into sweden in the span of a couple of years, the swedes would be insane to welcome that. And sweden unlike let's say belgium isn't even that densely populated.
>>
>>134773086
People don't assimilate and stick to their own. The best way is giving them temporary visas for foreigners like for you and your family. Even between Europeans living in other European countries, people submit to own's country and culture, be conscripted to defend community, country and govt. of that country.

Arabs/Maghrebins that would like my country to be destroyed or renamed, or be part of Caliphate or pledge to Al-Andaluz can't never my countrymen or defend my country: Portugal. Do you think that a Moroccan married to a Portuguese woman that tries to carry out a terrorist attack against the Pope is my countryman and cherish the valors of Portugal and Concordat with the Holy See. Marries her, gets "Portuguese nationality" and destroys his country from inside.

They are just here for gibsmedats and for other plots: outrun the natives in behalf of their religion, etc.
>>
>>134773086
>but calling myself an ausssie would be unfair

No, what is unfair is expecting the whole of society to change in order to cater to ones demands.

A lot of people I know is of mixed heritage, some are even born other places, but that doesn't mean they are not patriotic.

Nohting can replace patriotism/nationalism, Nationalism is in many aspects the opposite of racism because the identify is generated via the Nation that one resides in or choses to "fight" for rather than some other loose ideal.

And we need to assembly, not division.
There are many problems with globalization, one of the most severe being global workforce/slavery, but another severe problem is the identity / assembly
Without group identity we have no way of challenging the political narrative, and if we cannot challenge the political narrative it becomes corrupt.
>>
>>134774026
It's intolerant, conservative and bigoted Gregory. No borders no nations! All people(s) are the same!
>>
>>134768382
the food is one of the only arguments, which doesn't explain why Italy, France and us are fucking flooded too. shitskin food pales in comparison to ours and that's why there's only the occasional ethnic restaurant (tons of burgercrap like mickey dees and burger king though)
>>
>>134774138
>Without group identity

What is the islamic ummah? Submit to Allah burgerfriend.
>>
>>134773567

yes, this is what is called race to the bottom.
It literally eats away at the market until it is worthless because nothing new is generated, and if globalized, the circulating money even leaks out of such an economy, lowering growth each year.
>>
>>134774342
>the food is one of the only arguments

No it's not. Food can easily be prepared without importing or welcoming millions of migrants who have nothing to do with your consumption of dishes supposedly from their native cuisines.
>>
File: well that depends.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
well that depends.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>134768382
I'm against the forced aspect of multiculturalism.
What do I mean by this?

* Racial/Sexual quotas in employment
* Importing voters
* "Don't discriminate"
etc.

I'm an ancap, so whatever you do on your property is none of my business as long as it doesn't affect me in any way (without my consent).

Multiculturalism is fine, as long as the best parts of the original culture is conserved, and the immigrants adapt to the way the society they move to works. Bring some of your culture, but not at the expense of the new homeland.

Don't turn our shithole into the shithole you came from, and I don't care what you do.
>>
File: 1489365392002.png (895KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489365392002.png
895KB, 900x675px
>>134768959

Fuck off we're full ya fuckin nigger cunt
>>
>>134774506
I'm not saying it's a good argument, but if I do go to eat japanese food, I prefer actual nips to cook it, countries with shit tier cuisines like germany and england are quick to adopt indian and turkish food
>>
>>134768382
I am against it because it ends up shitty for everyone involved.
Foreigners from the second generation and beyond end up having identity crisises and basically belong to no nation and the native population sees their country turning into another country.
>>
>>134774774
>I'm against the forced aspect of multiculturalism.

>Multiculturalism is fine, as long as the best parts of the original culture is conserved

Topkek, multiculturalism is fine as long as it's something that it quite clearly isn't and the things that do in fact come with it don't.

>Unironic anarcho-captalist flag

Should've known.
>>
File: 1a304cd.jpg (322KB, 2426x1864px) Image search: [Google]
1a304cd.jpg
322KB, 2426x1864px
i wonder who isn't
>>
>>134774964
Then offer work-visa to some cooks. No reason for millions of none-cooks to migrate.
>>
>>134774366
>What is the islamic ummah?
>Good argument.
Muslims put aside their differences and fight for the Ummah (supranational/international community of all muslims),

Allah and prophet in the first place against the kuffar, the infidels. How can a nation majority composed of infidels protect itself from external Muslim-majority countries and internal threats from Muslim community existing in that country.

If it goes to war, there will be an increasing of terrorists attacks perpetuated by resident Muslim population in that and that country capacity to fight effectively that war will hampered/incapacited - 11 March 2004 attack and elections in Spain changing course of war.
>>
>>134774774
>Multiculturalism is fine, as long as the best parts of the original culture is conserved,

then the concept of Multiculturalism is not fine, multiculturalism is a political method of divide et impera.

They don't care about culture at all, it's about division and votes.
>>
File: Image 4.jpg (102KB, 647x390px) Image search: [Google]
Image 4.jpg
102KB, 647x390px
>>134775062
>comparing two things that don't compare
Forced aspect of multiculturalism meaning the fact that when it's sponsored by governments, it's always forced upon the people instead of allowing it to happen naturally.

Having multiple cultures in one geographic area isn't a problem. Forcing multiple cultures together in one nation, and making it a sin (relatively speaking) to criticize or dislike how forced it is, is where I have a problem with it.

>Unironic anarcho-captalist flag
Coming from the EU shill, it feels like bait.
>>
>>134775233
It is what many countries do - like Gulf Arab states. They don't give passport/nationality to the gorillion of people coming abroad and working for them. Those foreigners won't change their their culture and Islamic Civ that slightest thing.
>>
>>134775335
That's what I called the
>Forced aspect of multiculturalism

See >>134775575
>>
>>134775143
>3 scoops

You monster.
>>
>>134775233
we actually agree lol
>>
>>134775575
>Having multiple cultures in one geographic area isn't a problem.

That's not what's referred to as multiculturalism though. Multiculturalism is the shitsoup that results from mass migration/changing the cultural/demographic make-up of a country in a very short time-span.

It only exists because governments allow and/or facilitate it.
>>
>>134774154
When people shout buzzwords at you, how the fuck can you counteract it? The amount of times I've said "why is racism/sexism/islamophobia/buzzword bad" and a leftist has had an aneurysm and shouted about how it "just is". How do we fucking convince people to not be retarded?
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>134776007
That's the literal definition by all counts of the word.
The problem is, like many other good things, the regressives have gotten their grubby mitts on it.

The classical (actual) form of multiculturalism is great. This new, blatantly awful thing, I want zero part of.

We agree on this (I think), I don't see why there's a problem.
>>
>>134768959
GIT OUT
WHITE AUSTRALIA
>>
>>134768382
KYS
>>
>>134776066
>The amount of times I've said "why is racism/sexism/islamophobia/buzzword bad" and a leftist has had an aneurysm and shouted about how it "just is"

"Then why do you support affirmative action/possitive discrimination?"
"How do you feel about islamic theocracy/sharia law? Has it anything to do with islam?"

Just force them to see reason by asking them simple questions.
>>
No, it's awful.

All it is going to lead to is a homogenous mix of everyone from everywhere in one place. When people stick to their country, the culture is far more rich.

Imagine if there wasn't an indian restraunt in your country, and you had to either make your own version of it, or travel to india to get the legit food, and all the cultural kinks that come with it. That's how it should be. You din't get a new version of a country by havi g immigrants settle there. You continuously lose your country and its culture with every shop, building, piece of land or road that starts to be inhabited by other races and nationalities. Sure, its fine if there is a very small amount of immigrants, but at the point where 20 percent of a city is muslim and they all keep to their own zone voluntarily, you're just building up a micro state within your own land, it's not good. Integration is largely impossible, and when it does become possible it will mean everyone loses their identity and culture is broken and ruined.
>>
>>134775621
Apparently they pretty much murder Pakistanis freely there, they are like a slave class.

>>134776066
Everyone is more motivated by emotions than they like to admit and some people will only accept blatant emotional appeals based on their own axioms. Multiculturalism is just another label for whites oppressing the third world, keeping it dumb through brain drain and importing cheap labor for white owned businesses. It's raciss and evil!
>>
File: andhrastylechicken.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
andhrastylechicken.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
>>134768775
You've never had nice curry, Anon.
>>
>>134776269
If the two cultures have co-existed in the same geographic area traditionally, then why would there need to be a (buzz) word for it? Or if there are only a few migrants coming in from a different cultural background would that be enough for a society to suddenly be considered multicultural?

This whole notion of multiculturalism is a 100% social engineering.
>>
>>134776007
>>134776269
What your describing is a multiethnic society, many ethnicities one culture. Multiculti is pretty recent, and is by definition not a unified society, ie keep your own culture instead of integrating.
>>
>>134768382
fucking hang yourself cunt
>>
>>134776892
>>134776857

Multiethnic, I suppose, is what I am looking for.
As I said, I have nothing but absolute disdain for what these modern types are calling for.
I quite like the culture I'm a part of, thank you. I don't mind picking up some aspects from others (for instance, African musical instruments/drumming is pretty neat. inb4 musician), but I quite enjoy the day-to-day of US citizenry.
These buzzwords are the problem.
Cultural Marxists redefining the English Language to warp opinion and shape the political landscape in their favor is truly heinous.
>>
>>134777186
>>134776892
I am fellow AnCap. There's no problem as long as there are very clearly defined property right boundaries. Things will also naturally sort themselves out, because if you hate your fucking shitskin neighbors you'll move away from that neighborhood, and vice versa.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (73KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
73KB, 1024x723px
>>134776808
Perhaps not, but at least I wash my hands before I prepare my dinner.
>>
>>134777380
Hoppepill is the best pill
>>
>>134776892
>>134777186
What the lefties really want are multi-national states - as in multiple nations of people, with their own unique cultural, economic, and socio-political systems within one large supra-national geopolitical entity (like the EU). The reason AnCaps and nationalists get along about hating that system is because nationalists like the major unit of political power to be the nation-state (a homogenous people with a unifying set of socio-political norms), and AnCaps like the major unit of political power to be the property-owning individual.
>>
File: (you)_cute.png (783KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(you)_cute.png
783KB, 1300x1080px
>>134777730
I completely agree with Hoppe except I wouldn't live in the same covenant-restricted area as he would.
>>
File: it is time to see the truth.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
it is time to see the truth.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>134777730
People who break there arm beating off the aging Hoppe shaft are a tad bit annoying, but whatever you do on your property (in contract with your neighbors), is your business.

>>134777769
That's the only reason why us and the nationalists get along (and the memes, of course). We both want the same end goal, just through different means and enforcement.
Nationalists want individualism at the national level, with enforcement through a central government.
Ancaps want individualism at the individual level, enforced through the NAP and contractual obligations.

When you use an enforcement agency (whether it be government or not) to force something upon a group, it's a crime.
That is the problem with state-sponsored multiculturalism. They import voters and put them on welfare, incentivizing crime and zero contribution to the society they move to.

Like I said,
>Don't turn our shithole into the shithole you came from, and I don't care what you do.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.