[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2013.jpg (117KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.jpg
117KB, 800x673px
What happens here?
>>
Florida is the best American State.

Dade County is the best Floridan county.
>>
>>134765595
Gators and meth.
>>
>>134765595
Tampa specifically?
Niggers and hipsters.
The rural counties are based and pretty damn comfy however.
Most cities in Florida are big enough for that bustling energy but not too big. If there was no niggers it would be pretty top notch.
Google Hillsborough library pictures of Tampa (or something like that) and you'll see tampa before niggers and it's extremely sad to see how downhill it has gone
>>
>>134765595
>727 as fuck
I live in Clearwater. This area is pretty nice. St. Pete is the Detroit of the Tampa Bay Area. I'm noticing more blacks moving into the area though. I swear, every time I go to the grocery store the only young white women I see are mudsharks all with one of those baby trolls from the WOW movie.
>>
File: outrageous-plan-2.jpg (66KB, 550x408px) Image search: [Google]
outrageous-plan-2.jpg
66KB, 550x408px
>>134765595
Can we get an in depth study of Florida as a potential new promised land?
I know there are studies that say it might end up underwater but considering it's costal, non-land-locked location we should look into it. Especially if land prices are going to drop because developers have no vision.
I have to say though. I love my island and wish you would all come here.
>>
tampa is comfy because across the bay you're in a cosmopolitan city, but if you're southern then you'd feel at home in tampa
>>
>>134765810
>went to Florida
>streets filled with hobos
>rains every 30 minutes
>filled with Cubans/blacks
>bugs are a big problem
its a dirty place i wont be going back
>>
>>134767106
bugs are a problem if you never fucking clean
>>
One word...Busch Gardens. Fuck the mouse
>>
>>134765595
Niggers, alligators and shit weather I assume
>>
>>134767189
sub-tropical
>>
>>134767247
if you have ants, spread some salt, and get a canister vacuum for roaches or palmettos or whatever
>>
File: 1498007192177.gif (223KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498007192177.gif
223KB, 300x300px
>>134765595
Old people and rural southerners battle against spics and the gay.
>>
Key Largo here, my most notable memory from Tampa is Ybor and the massive amounts of degeneracy that I witnessed there. Including but not limited to LBGTQ activities, communism, and polyamory.
>>
>>134765595
Scientology and hot muggy weather 8 months a year
>>
>>134765595
>Saint Petersburg right next to it

COLLUSION! IMPEACH TAMP! FUCK TAMP AND FUCK FLORIDA PEOPLE!
>>
>>134765595
Nothing much, Hillsborough is blue thanks to niggers and fags while Pinellas is red due to having mostly normal people, except for south saint pete, thats a nigger containment zone
>>
I want to live on the ocean. Where is the cheapest place in the US to do that? Also, with the least amount of people, at least minimal libtards please. Thanks!
>>
>>134767920
>min libtards
>cheap
>ocean
Alaska
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.