[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Techies)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497462400875.png (980KB, 1177x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1497462400875.png
980KB, 1177x1085px
>>
What's the big deal? If you don't like being chipped and monitored 24/7 by your employer maybe you should start your own business.

Seems like a pretty smart practice to keep track of your employees to me.
>>
>>134762459
This is such a fucking non-story. It's an optional thing and it is just to buy shit in the break room. It's still stupid but nobody is going to do it.
>>
slavechips
what are you, a dog?
if you quit or are layed off, do you draw a paycheck until a doctor can take it out of you?
>>
>>134762541
I prefer my employers chipped though. If they dont like it they can find other employees. I always demand the chipping at the first interview.
>>
>>134762459
Why would you ever agree to this, if you do you deserve to be chipped as you are nothing more than chattel
>>
>>134762542
kill yourself shill
>>
>>134763058
lol have fun not having a job
>>
>>134763313
Did you even read the article?
>>
>>134763259
Well, Americans have already embraced the slave-mark of circumcision.
>>
>>134763058
>implying I will hire an employee that has another man's chip inside of him.
>>
File: employee_id.jpg (59KB, 651x320px) Image search: [Google]
employee_id.jpg
59KB, 651x320px
Do I keep my old employee ID number, or does the chip have a new one?

I need to know because the one I have now gives me a locker near the showers.
>>
>>134762459
No thanks, I am Christian.
>No chip nor circumcision to mark me with the devil's mark.
>>
>>134762541
They pay you for 8h of your day and you think that is means for being monitored by them for 24h?
>>
>>134762459
God forbid we allow MN to outcuck us.
>>
File: 1485830429056.jpg (54KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1485830429056.jpg
54KB, 500x707px
>>134762542
>It's an optional thing
oh wow cool. check out this cool new game called "tentative steps towards 1984".
They are trying to surreptitiously push the idea and see how it can be implemented and marketed and there is massive potential for abuse.
> It's still stupid but nobody is going to do it.
Yes they are. The dumb people are going to do it and then it will become the norm or incentivised/ artificially selected for. Once you get enough dumb people being defensive about thier dumb choices it becomes the norm. We have to stay aware of these features of society.

There is no point in this other than it's abuse >>134762643 points this out well.

Stop being such a nihilist cuck or gtfo MY /pol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.