[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BE A MAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mg87hrre.jpg (126KB, 635x472px) Image search: [Google]
mg87hrre.jpg
126KB, 635x472px
Males have been adopting feminine principles and behavior and it needs to stop. There was a time when men provided for their family, protected them and upheld the values of the community. They fought battles, worked shitty jobs,endured poverty and hardship and did without so that their families would be better. Men did all of the things that needed to be done. Why? because that's what men did. Now males want to dance around in dresses and call themselves "xir" or some bullshit. If they had to chop some wood or defend their home they would fucking die.Don't become some limp wristed faggot. Teach younger men what it means to have a set of balls. Be a fucking man.
>>
>>134758844

>Now males want to dance around in dresses and call themselves "xir" or some bullshit.

This was pretty good copypasta overall but I want to revise this statement. It's true, obviously, but it can lead some of the vidya-playing man-children on here to believe they're doing what they are supposed to be doing just because they aren't a mentally-ill transsexual. The truth is that most of the assholes on this board are just as unhelpful to the notion of masculinity in the decline of our civilization as the ladyboys. Don't let them off the hook.
>>
Good, follow your own advice an fuck off preacher.
>>
>>134758844
And then we made everything better and gave women freedom and they repaid us with extinction.
good day sir
>>
Back to work faggots.
>>
>>134759486

>And then we made everything better and gave women freedom and they repaid us with extinction.

Hey, you know who else spends their energy on shifting blame and avoiding responsibility rather than trying to fix their problems? Women.
>>
>>134760316
I love women, they have vagina.
>>
>>134759356
You are correct. they don't get a pass either.
>>
>>134758844
Go back to traditional relationships. None of this "dating" bullshit that popped up in the early 1900's. We need marriages arranged by families, the traditional way, if we want traditional men back. Until this happens, you don't deserve to complain about men not being traditional.
>>
File: vhgft7.jpg (25KB, 630x304px) Image search: [Google]
vhgft7.jpg
25KB, 630x304px
In reality we don't need to live as harshly as they did in the past. But it doesn't mean that the principles of the past no longer apply. Values still need to be upheld. Work still needs to be done, and lives still need to be defended. The heroes of the past, the men who overcame violence and adversity did it because they believed in something larger than themselves, and it wasn't a world where men checked out and avoided the responsibility of being men. So accept the responsibility of who you are. be a man.
>>
There's no reason to be a man anymore. The government can do all we can do and more for families and communities.
>>
File: v77t9t.jpg (63KB, 492x423px) Image search: [Google]
v77t9t.jpg
63KB, 492x423px
So what happens when a catastrophe hits?When the government fucks off and it's you against everything else? Do you think pic related is prepared to handle that? Maybe build a shelter, hunt for food, fight off an attacker? No. That pussy is going to curl up and die. The only thing keeping people like this alive is the general consensus that we all don't decide to kill one another off. It may become a much different story if the thread that holds that ideal together snaps. Sort yourself out, Be a man.
>>
>>134762624
Traditional marriage (family arranged) first, manning up follows.

Fear mongering and insults aren't effective in a society that knows no shame.
>>
>>134758844
What for? For a society that hates me and wants me to fail? For a world who wants my race and culture exterminated? Seriously, what the hell would I be fighting for? Nobody even likes me.
>>
>>134758844
Society is very anti-masculinity. What was considered virtuous and necessary in the past is now labeled toxic masculinity.

Men also had the role of disciplining their children and keeping their wife in line. You can't do that today.
>>
>>134761983
This. There's a reason they're called "the man"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.