[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who unironically believes some of the conspiracies and if so, why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1493019889916.png (4MB, 2200x1793px) Image search: [Google]
1493019889916.png
4MB, 2200x1793px
>>
What the fuck is this all about I need sources for all of that shit!
>>
File: pills.jpg (104KB, 637x1024px)
pills.jpg
104KB, 637x1024px
>>134756252
Pedogate:
I was pretty skeptical at first, but the level that most places went to to cover it up / debunk it immediately was a pretty big red flag. If they didn't try so hard I probably would still dismiss it to this day. But when you look into it, there's only so many times that people can screech about how circumstantial evidence isn't real evidence and how all the symbology and money trails are just (((coincidences))) I just fucking laugh now because they're either shills or simply too stupid to put 2 and 2 together.

Global Warming:
If they actually gave a shit about global warming and how it is going to affect people temperature wise they would be investing *very* heavily in terraforming and space exploration projects, as well as technologies far more efficient than solar and wind... Not retarded doublenigger meme-tier agreements like the Paris accord that would cost 100 trillion dollars and only delay the heat that would have been otherwise created by a century's worth of carbon by 8 months. Not to mention most of the scientists who are part of the climate change (((consensus))) aren't even in fields related to climatology etc, and quite a few of the skeptics make good points about how we just don't know enough about the issue to even create policies based around it, but it's kind of odd how profitable it is for certain companies with heavy lobbyist influence right?
>>
File: 1433937583811.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1433937583811.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>soy becomes sentient
>>
>>134756252
Sandy hook was a transparent gun grab, that bankrolled a new school at the same time.
The school wasn't even open during the shooting, hadn't been for years. All the evidence around it is either extremely fishy (one of the shooters main weapons was locked in his trunk) or refused to be shown to the public (pictures of the crime scene or video of the incident).
The insane accuracy this supposed autist had and the inability of "teachers" I'm the area to positively identify the shooter's mother who worked in the "school" is also suspicious. Not to mention all the raids that went on targeting completely irrelevant houses with the excuse that it was tied to this shooting
Even a glance at the evidence of the case is enough to make the average person really think
>>
9-11 inside job.

Sixteen years on when you look at the news footage from the day the official version is just too hard to believe.
>>
>>134756252
USA really is the Great Satan.
>>
File: Time_Cube.png (34KB, 666x450px)
Time_Cube.png
34KB, 666x450px
>>134757162
>Time Cube
>When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 – major Time points are created on opposite sides of Earth – known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2 major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we recognize as Sunup and Sundown. The 4-equidistant Time points can be considered as Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96 hours and 4-simultaneous 24-hour Days within a single rotation of Earth – equated to a Higher Order of Life Time Cube.
I don't get it...
>>
>>134756252
Is it even a conspiracy that high-level pedo rings exist? Not necessarily pizza gate, but it's hardly a secret anymore. Look at Casa Pia in Portugal, Epstein in America, the British government in the UK...arguably even the situation in Japan with the Yakuza allegedly passing around underage "idols" like basketballs
>>
>>134756252

The news it 99% scripted propaganda and hoaxes. History is full of lies also. Anything before the Renaissance is deeply suspect. Fictional works have more truth in them, especially Sci-Fi.
>>
Dutroux and Franklin revealed elite pedophilia. SRA is in the dark corners as well. It is real. What this means I do not know fully, but it does not bode well for folks. Democratically elected politicians crush the bodies of toddlers in strange and wicked rituals. It is sadly not a joke.
>>
>>134758549
>Stonehenge-Built-1954
made me check
>>
>>134758864
Masonic team building?
>>
>>134757084
Its mostly all memes. Relax Hans.
>>
I question if WWI ever ended
>>
>>134756252
> Cigarettes is healthy
This one is true, how ever big tobacco puts chemicals in cigarettes like everything else so its bad for you. I buy black market tobacco grown pure and i have experienced severe improvement in physical and mental health

>USD has always been counterfeit
True in some ways, the majority of paper dollars are counterfeit, and all digital usd is counterfeit in a form if you know how the federal reserve works. Google superdollar.

>Gold Rumors
This one is confirmed true and you can find the documents if you know where to search, hint: ERRATAS/Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic. Can't say more since i was v& and put on a mental ward last time i published hard facts about this.
>>
>>134756252
golf rumors? but what is it abasklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbdassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasildddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddduçsdhgsidfhgs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.