[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitewashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: whitewashing.png (1MB, 1425x579px) Image search: [Google]
whitewashing.png
1MB, 1425x579px
Why do wh*Tes whitewash everything that they like/see close to them?
Is this some kind of a racism? Even the wh*Tes who kind of like Turkey try to wh*Tewash Turks LMAO
>>
dunno

they do love getting a tan when going to the beach
>>
>>134750815
Hmmm I wonder why
>>
>>134750815
the one of the left doesnt look like a neanderthal

more like an australopithecus or a homo habilis
>>
>>134750815
>Is this some kind of a racism? Even the wh*Tes who kind of like Turkey try to wh*Tewash Turks LMAO
I have literally never heard a white person say anything good about tu*Rkey or the tu*Kish people.
>>
left one isn't a neanderthal lol
>>
>>134750815
In your example it was found out that Neanderthals weren't complete ooga boogas and were quite similar with certain distinctive features. That picture might just be a artists impression. Truly ooga booga people were several thousands of years back the current anatomically similar to the current human people can be traced back to 20,000 BC. Also Neanderthals aren't white people you dumb nigger if you are butthurt about whitey pick up a fucking book about your own history, Mansa Musa I was a true ballin gangsta kang with any bitch he wanted yo.
>>
>>134750815
Why do kebab rape everything ?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>134750815
Not this kid with the mongol roach with the coin slot eye again.
>>
File: 0404 - id1ZbZ1.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
0404 - id1ZbZ1.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>134750815
Shut up Onur and make me my durum.
>>
>>134750815
>depiction from before we knew alot
>depiction from after we learned more

>>134751573
nenaderthals buried their dead before niggersapiens did. Neanderthals are basically the spiritual branch. Native americans have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA
>>
>>134750815
>one post by this ID
This is bait. Sage.
>>
>>134750815
Because whites got no history or culture, every other race hates whites for a reason
>>
>>134752477
nice argument, wh*Te subhuman
>>
>>134752134
this
no shit an artist's depiction from 150-200 years ago is going to be dated
>>
>>134752751
You didn't present one to begin with

Lol, a roach
>>
>>134752751

Roach you have Neanderthal DNA too.

Go suck Erdogan's cock some more.
>>
>>134750815
>make unsubstantiated claim
>LOL BTFO
>>
>>134750815
lol. A turk talking about european winters.
Of course they had animal skins on for the cold winter.
What do you think this is.
You're shitty near-by mountains have nothing on norway or sweden.
The cold is carved deep into our bones.
>>
the flood happen some 12k years ago , asteroid impact on the ice sheets in the north america. there where global civilization before the flood, and shortly after, 1-2k years after the flood civilization managed to restart.

we must stop seeing the neanderthals as a primitive cave people

pic related
>>
>>134750815
Blacks are just disgusting to look at is all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.