[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theresa May has a working majority of 13 seats in Parliament.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

Theresa May has a working majority of 13 seats in Parliament. 15 Conservative MPs are going to sign a letter of no confidence in her leadership.

You do the math.
>>
>>134750595
I'm okay with this desu
>>
wtf is a letter of no confidence? If this gives her more power than the others can't fuck up brexit.
I could be wrong though i am a burger
>>
>thinking The Independent is a reliable source
lmao
>>
>>134750595
bump
any Britfags know what's habbenin?
>>
What other conservatives could step up and lead?

(mogg wont happen guys get over it)
>>
>>134751284
Europhile MP's from all parties are trying to keep us in the EU
>>
>>134751199
>wtf is a letter of no confidence? If this gives her more power than the others can't fuck up brexit.

It is the start of a process which allows the Conservative Party to hold leadership elections. Conservative MP's would vote on who they want to lead the party and be Prime Minister.
The new Prime Minister would still be a Conservative MP though.
>>
>>134751402
wouldn't she just get replaced by Boris?
>>
>>134750595
>You do the math.
13-15 = -2

So?
>>
>>134751199
>If this gives her more power than the others can't fuck up brexit.
>he hasn't watched Star Wars
>>
Can you guys explain what exactly makes Labour and Conservative economically "right wing" on 4 sided charts? It just looks deliberately wrong to me
>>
>>134751199
A letter of no confidence is a formal declaration that you have 'no confidence' in your current leader, it is tabled as a motion in parliament and is voted on. If the proponents of the motion win the vote, the PM is ousted.
>>
>>134750595
Good
>>
>>134751580
Tories advocate less taxation and Labour subscribed to that opinion under Miliband. I wouldn't call Labour right wing under Corbyn though.
>>
File: 5 more years.jpg (276KB, 887x666px) Image search: [Google]
5 more years.jpg
276KB, 887x666px
>>134750595
The traitors will hang.
>>
>>134752121
And yet they both advocate expensive systems of welfare? Or is that just ignored in the calculation since it already exists?
>>
>>134752476
Hey I'm not saying that the compass is accurate. If you take the quiz you'll notice that a lot of the questions are designed to lead you into giving an answer to the left. Also the lack of a "neutral" option further distorts the results.

I was just answering why the compass might categorise both parties as right wing.
>>
>>134751329
Davis. It'd be fucking glorious.
>>
File: strong and stable.jpg (117KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
strong and stable.jpg
117KB, 1200x628px
>>134752962
May is the only person that can lead this country.
>>
>>134752653
Yeah I was just interested, it's not just on that one site, on several tests I've taken that use the 4 axis they record both as Auth Right. But yeah I noticed the same flaws, I suppose that's why parties don't seem like they are in the right place

It's quite aggravating to get left points by not being able to say "i have a problem with gay people because they are mentally ill but i won't make it illegal because i'm not an authoritarian piece of shit"
>>
File: 92%_left_wing_activists.png (454KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
92%_left_wing_activists.png
454KB, 640x960px
I have every confidence she'll be replaced with somebody who'll back Brexit, deal with uncontrolled immigration and the Muslim Problem and stop pandering to loudmouth teenage leftists who first heard of Marx two weeks ago. Oh who am I kidding
>>
File: Corbyn_Nuclear_Apocalypse1.jpg (2MB, 2400x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Corbyn_Nuclear_Apocalypse1.jpg
2MB, 2400x1499px
>>134750595
>>
File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 470x313px
>>134750595
Let's get MoggMentum memes out there - he would be a good candidate.
>>
>>134750595
SHes a dissappointment. A few times she looked like she was making the macron shift but she ended up being a cuck. If the govenrment falls and another election is called the right needs to get behind NIGEL
>>
>>134754404
>Macron shift
giving yourself that easily away shill
>>
>>134750595
what troubles me constantly is how weak these so called "leaders" are, so yea, you got one thing right, but nearly everything else you get wrong. The totalitarianism, the niggers, the islamics, many things. And I dare say that to some things there is no public friction, even little friction from companies or any other men. Yet for spying and her totalitarianism she still drives forward to. For no reason but her own fugging hubri. Thinking that there is somekind of mystical push of how it should be, when as a matter of fact, it does not exist. Its purely within this perception of what "should be" between the different members.

And that annoys me, that a person like me could probably do her job ten times better than her.
>>
>>134753158
If that's the case, then you're utterly fucked.
>>
File: sharia may bingo.png (1MB, 1300x2100px) Image search: [Google]
sharia may bingo.png
1MB, 1300x2100px
>>134753158
obligatory
>>
>>134750595
CAN'T ____ THE MOGG
>>
>>134750595
Does it really matter? The British elite will just appoint another useful idiot to do their biding. The Brits can't escape 1984, the future is already written.
>>
>>134751479
>four years of a trump-boris bromance
pls no
>>
>>134751580
>>
File: Jeremy-Corbyn-Your-Friend.jpg (343KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Corbyn-Your-Friend.jpg
343KB, 700x985px
>>134753158
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.