[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controlled opposition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4393.png (8KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4393.png
8KB, 400x240px
/Pol/ can you go deeper about controlled opposition on the right side of our ideas and political spectrum ? I don't clearly understand fully how someone can be on your side and not on yours at the same time ? How can i clearly identify these people ? Thanks.
>>
Its not to hard to understand, they can advocate for things that make your movement weaker, like being a 'family friendly' organization.
>>
>>134736819
That actually gives me an idea. I probably should make an infographic about how kike shills try and subvert the right. I've got an idea but I'm too sleepy to make it. You might see something tomorrow though.
>>
>>134736819
first, stop larping as a white person
now go back to plabbit and stay there
>>
>>134736819

Trump is the perfect example. Claims to want to "drain the swamp" and a million other things, but chooses to surround himself with the same kikes that were always there. Is literally intermarried to the international Jewish elite, made his money through international business transactions, etc.

They're people that claim to be on your side, only to be MainstreamLite™ in practice.
>>
>>134737077
This pretty much.
>>
>>134736819
Shaking hands with their left is already considered dishonorable.
>>
>>134736906
Go to sleep anon.

This is a nothingburger. *Yawwwnnnnn* Time to get some shuteye.
>>
PLEASE READ: http://redefininggod.com/understanding-the-nwo-strategy/

Controlled opposition is there to control people that would otherwise be led astray. Everything you see in our government is scripted by TPTB.

They script it just like a WWE match. You have heroes, villains, etc. But they all play the same game and serve the same master.
>>
Controlled opposition is either a plant who advocates for your side and is popular and then is either immediately set up by the (((media-government))) as a despicable person, or just out right betrays us.
>>
>>134736819

Globalists, neo cons, rhinos, SJWs can be different sides but all controlled by ((Them)) it's not difficult. At this point look for anyone against trump.
>>
>>134736819
right now? everyone pro eu or europe and anyone pro israel and/or jews, this goes hand in hand with civic nationalists.
anyone who isn't willing to say the 14 words isn't worth your time
>>
>>134737077
>>134737263
how many lobbyists in trumps cabinet again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.