[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of thrones is about the Race War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: GoT.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
GoT.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>inb4 jews etc.
Read my post, it fits together quite nicely.

The wildlings are our veterans, who have long known what should, and must happen. We will rely on them because our own forces are decimated by infighting.

The Dragon Queen is our european brothers who will come to our aid once Europe has fallen and been reclaimed, with a newly badass armada, as they are historically known for.

House lannister, the eunuch, and little finger are the jews. No explanation is needed

House Martell are the saudis, they'll probably help us, but only if promises of more weapons.

The greyjoys are the poorest of the whites, betraying each other cuz greed and jews

House Baratheon is basically our current government. Infighting and political assassination.

House Tyrell is the rich white who are awake, but biding their time until there is a clear winner.

House arryn is the leftys. See breastfeeding a 7 year old.
The dead are the blacks, we just forgot about them. Also the arabs attacking us in waves we never saw coming.

Braavos is the jews

Essos is basically africa and asia
>>
penis
>>
I guess i should also point out this only works if youve never read the books. I know only the story so far in the tv show.
>>
>>134734374

Nah, its just a bunch of made up shit in an imaginable context.
>>
>>134734374
Just one quick look at the author blows this idea out of the water. GRRM is commie scum who would never promote a race war.

You're seeing shit that isn't there because you can't relate to the real world without using pop culture as a reference.
>>
File: 1487620852921s.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487620852921s.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
>>134734374
Game of Thrones is a (((feminist))) womyn empowerment show based in quasi-medieval times. Don't get ahead of yourself
>>
The Hound is redpilled though.
>>
>>134734601
>Can't relate to the real world
So insult me for trying to take a jewish idea and use it to our advantage.

The only way to beat the Jew, is to Jew the Jew
>>
The Dragon Queen has an army of foreigners, if anything watching the episode tonight made me side with the Lannisters to keep all of the castrated slave soldiers and savage nomads
>>
>>134734374
And the long Winter is Yellowstone erupting causing 2-3 years of Winter
>>
>>134734825
Not to mention the fact that her fleet is [SPOILERS] fucking destroyed and half her "army" won't even be able to materialize due to their sandladies being captured by that badass Euron.
>>
>>134734825
haven't watched the latest one yet.
just finished jewing it from piratejew
>>
>>134735015
The sandladies are dead. The last two were seen dead on the front of the ship towards the end of the episode
>>
>>134734815
>Inb4 Jews
>wait guys, it was the jews all along

Die in a fire
>>
>>134735015
goddammit
>>
>>134735095
I thought those were the two he killed, and the other two he captured and is bringing to bitch queen?
>>
>>134735100
see>>134734815
>>
canada is definitely house tyrell eeeee
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.