[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NEET Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 31

File: 1451104996648.jpg (824KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824KB, 3264x1840px
How to we solve the NEET problem with young white males?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
>>
>>134730565
Who is this?
>>
Jobs?
>>
>come to autism town
>says there's too many autists
You're not smart.
>>
>>134730565

>that vocaroo

some next level red pill right there
>>
>>134730565
Dude the neet problem is not only a white issue it and issue with everybody that's born in the 90's, not giving a fuck and they don't even bother too look for jobs that much.
>>
>>134730565
There's a giant problem with the amount of white children adoring the gay video game people on YouTube. I talked to my nephew yesterday and asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. He said he wanted to be a YouTuber. This is after he got a laptop for Christmas, he's only six by the way. He spends all day on it. The only time he goes outside is when I take him out to shoot his little BB gun he has. A year ago he said he wanted to be a fireman or a soldier, someone who saves other people. I think the reason YouTube is becoming more popular than TV is so that (((someone))) is pushing it so that these beta fucks become more popular to white children and make them docile and beta, just like their favorite YouTuber.
>>
Why do you want to solve a problem deliberately caused by affirmative action, feminist infiltration of HR and post modernism? If white men are allowed to have STEM jobs easily, standards in STEM would be too high for anyone not white and male.
>>
>>134730565
Beta shut ins and drop outs? I'd say the problem is solving itself. Lefty-cucks and beta neets are competition which you need not worry about. Why would you want more competition?
Unless you yourself fall into that category. Which would be beta-tier, seeking others to solve your problems online
>>
File: 1500655404716.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500655404716.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>134730565
>>134730565
Start telling them to make money. Stop telling them that money isn't the meaning of life, it's a general utility, it is literally what you are born to make. People here have this disgusting idea that money is for communist jews, not the white man. All degeneracy comes from this millennial consumer culture that only wants to spend money, where are the capitalists, the investors, this an information age for Christ's sake!
>>
>>134731504
>Why would you want more competition?
Not very patriotic of you.
>>134731610
>Start telling them to make money.
Oh. Do you also need to bee urself for that?
>>
>>134731406
Man, it's weird. an unprecedented amount of men are dropping out of the workforce, and at the same time it's never been easier to fuck women before. They'll literally sleep with strangers they meet online the first night they see them.

I don't know how to solve this but I say, as soon as you're able, go on welfare and just fuck whores and enjoy life until it catches up to you.
>>
>>134731610
only stupid dumb assholes get in that box
>>
>>134730565
Also who is this man?
>>
>>134731931
>an unprecedented amount of men are dropping out of the workforce,
Not willingly

Check out the recent blind recruitment studies, white men are disadvantaged by about 20%. Youth unemployment is already high so when you isolate it to white men you get dumb shit like
>an unprecedented amount of men are dropping out of the workforce,

And no one cares if you can get a girl drunk and follow the escalation ladder, they're doing it to rebel against monogamy rather than any deeper feelings.
>>
Teach them how to program. There's a huge shortage of skilled people in the tech industry, we need more people. You don't need a CS degree to be a programmer, you just need a bit of grit and the ability to problem solve independently. These are skills lots of people have even if they have zero technical skills. We need some kind of training program to give them the technical skills so they can do the job at an entry level.
>>
>>134731265
Youtube is like hanging out with a really popular person. It gives them the illusion of friendship. If you ever had an older brother you watched play video games that's what i'd liken twitch/youtube to. Except the streamer only talks to you when you donate.
>>
>>134731265
I wanted to be a pop star when I was that age. He'll grow out of it. Aren't you glad you aren't who you were at 6 years old, or even 16 years old, forever?
>>
>>134731734
Patriotism? Why should I go out of my way to help lazy vidya gamers who are socially awkward and haven't developed maturity despite being adults?
I work hard and the more of you at home surfing the webz the easier it is for me to climb the ladder.
>>
>>134730978
>solving the problem at the source
>not a smart idea
>>
>>134731734
>Do you also need to bee urself for that?
No.
>>
File: 1494388808019.jpg (236KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1494388808019.jpg
236KB, 1203x1447px
>>134730565
Gas chambers. I should know, I'm NEET myself.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624_110608.png (104KB, 306x475px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624_110608.png
104KB, 306x475px
>>134731406
>feminist infiltration of HR

This is an HR teambulding exercise used to motivate employees in a modern leading US company

(Trigger Warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBScp4qaJs
>>
>>134730745
>>134732033

I believe it's harold covington
>>
>>134733847

FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
So, my theory is that there is a direct correlation between controlling a society and obligatory military service.

Since wars became "privately" owned military service became a choice.
Before very early young men knew they are doing service sooner rather than later and that they are getting rekt there. This resulted in masculinity.

How many out of the closet fags were there in the past?

This trend cucks the society. Think of Sweden.

https://youtu.be/j8z34lhKWrQ
>>
>>134733847
I think either women are that oblivious to men's emotions that they don't understand being forced to sing and dance is demoralizing for us (dance, dog, dance for your food!) and that especially hip hop style calls are only ever going to be effective for white women and black women, everyone else hates this shit.

I love that the only women I work with are either Asian or old enough to hate feminists, there are no white millennial women in STEM.
>>
ship me 300mg of cyanide and I will solve my own problems.
>>
>>134730565
Help them get jobs instead telling them that they're human garbage.
>>
File: eng.jpg (45KB, 687x389px) Image search: [Google]
eng.jpg
45KB, 687x389px
>>134734357
>there are no white millennial women in STEM.

they are coming...
>>
>>134734640
>interaction engineer
Sorry, there are no white women in actual STEM and there won't be until women realise they're not signing up because they're the only demographic that actually believes the all STEM are autistic meme.

White men are literally being punished for a stereotype held by white women.
>>
>>134734640
>interaction engineer
????
>>
File: IMG_7498.png (160KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7498.png
160KB, 600x400px
>>134731265
>gay video game people
Pic related was the reason why I dropped cable, because they're far more entertaining if anything tv is gay
>>
>>134735153
Their character things even looks fat and disgusting
>>
>>134735153
i miss channel surfing though... so much so that I starting making my own cable channels with pseudoTV Live
>>
>>134730565
Step 1. Arrest the pedos
Step 2. Replace all the job openings with NEETs
Step 3. Profit
>>
>>134734934
engineer is not a legally protected title in the united states
>>
Simple they won't provide or offer anything to their world so they will die out and not spread their genes. This is what nature wants, they're being punished for not being smart enough to find a way to support themselves.
>>
>>134730565
Pic reminds me of myself. I'm just not neet and have a decent haircut.
This is the kind of hell of not having any friends
>>
>>134737990
do you have any personal birthday pics to share?
>>
>>134730565
>NEET problem with young white males?
called ww3 and the draft
>>
>>134738045
>ww3

would a real WWIII toughen this generation up?
>>
>>134737617
>projecting
>>
>>134738045
No thanks I dont want anymore pointless wars unless it inolves eliminating niggers and muslims from the west
>>
>>134730565
We can't. Expecting someone to solve someone else's problems is the root of the whole mess we're in today
>>
>>134738045
>niggers and spics are literally mentally retarded and have too low iq for the army to recruit them since they'll just cause damage
>send all the white men to go fight and die in ww3 against chinese, russians, and iranians
>spics, niggers, and mudslimes are back at home blacking white women making mixed babies
>white men lose half of their numbers so white women now are forced to make 5+ babies with shitskins
>white race completely disappears from the planet
nice solution
>>
>>134730565
I don't see what the sound clip is getting at. If a "white boy" can't make something of himself, why is that our problem? Some people fail. Some people succeed. Doesn't matter your color. But if a "white boy" with a sub 80 IQ doesn't make the cut, I'm suddenly supposed to uncontrollably shed tears? Fuck off.
>>
>>134738170
Yes this would be great. Lucky i am autistic and suicidal so i wouldnt get drafted. It would make so many jobs available. And so many chicks who lost their bf would be available too. We need war now! I dont care if its for the jew bankers.
>>
>>134730565

I am a woman and even though this is aimed at men (supposedly) I feel incredible anger listening to this misogynistic piece of shit. WHere can I find his youtube challenge to mass report it?
>>
>>134730565
My problem is just my horrible panic attacks. I know it's fuckin genetic because a majority of my elders have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. I had a job as a grocery bagger and loved it when I wasn't getting the attacks. Man when I did have an attack, people would just fuckin categorized me as a crazy person. It would suck too, when we had a large crowd and would just start having sweats and would have to take my 10 min break. Some people in their encouraged me for trying to fight the fear but others wanted me gone. Right before I got the chance to get medical insurance, they fired my ass. I couldn't do anything because I was just a day short of getting union. It sucks going to interviews but I'm trying guys.
>>
>>134738703
Its a sacrifise the west needs to make to become great again. Its the only way to make men out of the cucks.
>>
>>134739085
I would fight for a 80% white, christian America, not an America with too many mestizos, faggots, niggers, and commies that all want me dead or jobless
>>
>>134739073
Kroger?
>>
>>134730565
Require people to do weekly community service (being watched to prevent Nihilists from doing nothing on the job and each week having more intense service), be monitored all the time, and have a list of things they can buy (basic Food, basic/cheap clothes, water, ect.) and can't buy (electronics for personal use, luxury food/clothes, ect.)
There. Now the welfare system can't be cheated to get NEETbuxs from tax payers for your whole life.
>>
>>134730565
>I've had five, maybe six children
>"maybe" six
This guy is a fucking degenerate
>>
>>134730565
These people need a purpose.
Without one they become trash.

But a lot of them are passed that point where they can turn back and are irredeemable.
>>
>>134739262
Albertsons
>>
>>134730565
stop being rich
>>
>>134730565
Let society collapse.
>>
>>134730565
Apple-chan~!
>>
File: ban degeneracy.jpg (217KB, 1052x788px) Image search: [Google]
ban degeneracy.jpg
217KB, 1052x788px
>>134730565
Ban anime and videogames
>>
>>134739425
>Fuck it slave labor will help these lazy good for nothing's

Are libertarians actually Nazis in disguise? I've suspected for a while
>>
>>134740998
Ban any recreational activities. Then kill yourself out of boredom. I agree with this Anon.
>>
>>134741093
I think people just don't have a good grasp of the ideologies that they proclaim to follow
>>
Being a neet is the future. When robots do everything and we get basic income. Enjoy your shitty, completely meaningless job, and your shitty white trash kids that'll be bombarded by shitskins and forced to submit whether you like it or not.
>>
>>134730565
If man of age does not work for regime, he will die like dog!
>>
>>134741093
>>Fuck it slave labor will help these lazy good for nothing's
What's wrong with having taxation with representation? If the people's money is getting stolen by the government, it should be used to represent the people it steals from. Giving people money to do nothing and spend it on vidya or Jordans doesn't represent the tax payers.
It's perfectly fine to be unemployed and not demand welfare, but when you do demand money from the government, it should be used to help society and yourself.
If it were up to me, nearly everything would be private with no taxes, but the next best thing is to have those taxes be put to use that will improve the individuals
>>
>>134732261
If you think this website is the source then you really aren't all that bright, desu senpai
>>
>>134730565
>REEEE why aren't you buying overpriced diamonds?
>REEE why aren't you having overpriced weddings?
>REEEE why aren't you buying overpriced houses?
>REEEE why aren't you working yourself to death for us?!
>REEE why aren't you rising Chad's children?
>REEE why aren't you buying my PUA books?
>>
File: 1500604049247.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500604049247.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>134730565
Problem?
>>
>>134730972
This. Jobs, and cheap "bachelor pads".

These days you'd need a medium-pay job to afford Raskolnikov's attic space.
>>
>>134736562
But the NEETs are the pedos.
>>
File: IMG_4665.jpg (83KB, 670x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4665.jpg
83KB, 670x467px
>>134730565

> un ironically realizing the future is Neet
>>
>>134740998
> fun is degenerate
> not worshiping a sky daddy is degenerate
>>
File: IMG_4666.jpg (135KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4666.jpg
135KB, 900x602px
> when your neet levels exceed 9000
>>
>>134732261
This isn't the source, it's a symptom.
>>
>>134740998
So ban the only medium not owned by Jews? Ok
>>
>>134741466
It's not happening fast enough. We are in a grey zone where older generations still expect us to progress like they did in youth.
>>
>>134742461
the jews did this
>>
>>134748252
step 1: get gassed
>>
>>134748361
>get gassed

Im not even Jewish, you faggot.

It's not my fault nobody hires me. If I was a woman, I'd have a chill office job by now.
>>
>>134748357
What are you good at?

The only person doing the right thing with their pol science degree is roaming millennial. No one will hire you to be a political commentator anymore, you have to do it yourself. The big business media died, no loss they wouldn't hire someone they "felt" was right wing.

Step 1 in how to life, use your fucking skills.
>>
lower the cost of housing and stop giving entry level jobs to old faggots who cant speak english

I work at Safeway for another few weeks until classes start again and holy fuck these people are worthless

Hired for "diversity" into a customer service job and cant understand a god damn thing the customers say. always just "HUH?" "WHAT YOU ORDER?" can I get some ham "HAM?!" yeah honey ham "HAM?!"

A guy my age just started working last week (kid of the boss's friend, just a teenager) and he's already more useful than the chinks who have been here over a year
>>
>>134730565
Dad: hey, phil check this shit out
NEET: I hope this pictur doesnt end up on 4chan
Gramps:Why didnt I die in 'nam?.
>>
>>134748668
well then kys before you reproduce
>>
Pressgang them into our future army. They can get adequate training by being sublet out as mercenaries in Africa.
>>
>>134748357
Take the rope you made out of backlinks and tie it around your neck.
>>
>>134748793
I was thinking of going into teaching, but the pay sucks. Like 40k a year starting (in california, a high cost of living state) and none of the overtime opportunities like firemen and police get. Lots of police in my region start out around 60k and can make 120k if they get over time which is practically guranteed. I've worked insane shifts before (16-18 hour days). I don't mind working as long as I it's worth it.

Why the hell should cops make so much more than teachers? Working with shitty kids all day (most of them spics in my neck of the wood) doesn't sound appealing at all. It also really competitive if you haven't majored in STEM.

Public school teachers are also incredibly left wing and it just permeates the whole professional atmosphere. There's no debate. No thoughtful dialogue. I have several relatives that are teachers. They're typical self hating Americans that don't mind seeing the country being over run by foreigners.
>>
>>134749678
Teaching is a career job though, you can job hop a bit more than a cop for pay.

And yes, any institute with a large number of employees, like a high school, is very necessarily going to have some left wing culture that'll shit off anyone who's been here long enough to see it.

Schools are worse, the children count. Imagine these ~1000 person institutes, the lefty shit is bad. That's high school. No idea about cops and police stations, but I know they're a bit lefty in some German cities. Any Kraut help me out?

Pick the easy battles, is there anywhere else you've thought about working? Anything entrepreneurial?
>>
>>134749678
california is a scam and everyone working there is in on it

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/02/bart-janitor-making-100k-plus-in-salary-alone-group-says/
>>
>>134749678
>Why the hell should cops make so much more than teachers?

because a cop could be killed, shot or in a fight for his life at almost anytime. Even if your law enforcement career results in you never having to shoot your gun you still end up having to deal with the human trash all day. Just nothing but white trash and random niggers etc.

All day dealing with BS being trash can't just fallow basic laws and leave other people alone. They have to get into fights, steal, rob, drink and drive, beat their wives etc etc. We would not even need police if people just lived an honest life style but of course that's not going to happen.

so the only way you can get average normal people to put up with the crazy shit cops deal with all the time is pay them more money. The real BS rip off pay scale is fire departments. 100k+ for a JR college AA degree at best in fire tech and mostly just sitting around a fire station. To the point entire cities can't afford to even man all their stations anymore.
>>
>>134750102
Nothing that doesn't involve going back for another bachelor's degree in a STEM field. And that's something I don't really want to do. Not sure if I'm really that capable. I scored 123 on the IQ test I took when I got a psychological evaluation, but I honestly feel like an idiot most of the time. Maybe that's just the depression talking.

I'll probably just continue to live at home, work menial dead en jobs, and never find any friends or make any money.

Yeah, forgot to mention I'm a 29 year old kissless virgin too. I try to save that for r9k, but it shows how Im just a total disaster.
>>
>>134750617
100k in San Francisco doesn't go far man. I doubt he's commuting 2 hours to work.
>>
>>134730565
i so scared
lost cause
feel bad
this wont end well
>>
File: 1500524634791.jpg (66KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500524634791.jpg
66KB, 500x594px
>>134730565
friendly reminder that Hitler was a far right khv neet from 16-25, when he was drafted into the military, and that you are literally following the footsteps of a genocidal warlord
>side note: this is the story of most of the Nazis
>>
>>134730565
a bullet to the head, please
t. neet
>>
>>134734934
she replies to facebook posts and edits twitter handles
>>
>>134750711
Depression does lower IQ, especially if your style of depression means lethargic episodes. I recommend daily caffeine, which even a cup in the morning will effect you most your day, and creatine, which forwarning you will make you an aggressive cunt if you're actually bipolar.

Depression is a real thing that's getting worse due to how people live.

>I'll probably just continue to live at home, work menial dead en jobs, and never find any friends or make any money.
You can keep working, it looks good on a resume, but you need to find something stable. If you need a new skill, go out and get it, but saying no STEM minimises the options. Have you thought about animation? It is something you can do at home and potentially make money some day.

>Yeah, forgot to mention I'm a 29 year old kissless virgin too. I try to save that for r9k, but it shows how Im just a total disaster.
It's not going to serve you to dwell on this.
>>
>>134730565
outlaw single motherhood and make physical education, such as woodworking, smithing or construction, mandatory for young men.
>>
File: 1480347552474.gif (62KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480347552474.gif
62KB, 262x199px
>>134740998
>comes to a Hmong aquatic juggling enthusiast site and says anime is degen
>>
>was neet
>got a gf
>got a job
>have a kid on the way
>no longer neet

i was just lazy af and immature, grow the fuck up and become an adult instead of pretending you're still a child.
>>
>>134748357
youre just as fucked as i am.

kill yourself :)
>>
>>134730565
Forced Labour
>>
>>134730565
comfy. I wish my dad didn't die.
>>
>>134751506
>has peace sign as flag

deary me i cant take you serious
>>
NEET here, I'm a god, I should be served by lessers, even lesser "Whites" my knowledge is unmatched.
>>
File: 1397805934596.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1397805934596.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>134730565
Nothing wrong with being a NEET long as you have some sort of income like inheritance or autismbux.

I have both so I'm set for life not having to work and get to do stuff still due to having money.
>>
>>134730565
Who is the guy talking? I want to hear more.
>>
>>134751534
26 here same position aye.

Welp
>>
>>134730565
National Socialism.
>>
1. stop positive discrimination towards any group in the name of any diversity, there is no thing as positive discrimination.

2. strictly regulate hiring abroad and outsourcing, in line with regulation.

3. stricly regulate automation and the use of technology and the internet in reducing jobs.

4. stop funding the internet undersea cables until it can be found that a genuine advantage can be gained from their use and it is not just for the very rich (ie a transatlantic cable getting tax relief between wall street and the city of london.

5. regain control of the issuing of currency as the state, the state's money is the state the rothschilds or any other family have no business owning state property.

6. break up private monopolies and state monopolies is they are being abused such as the network of british telecom to make money for certain individuals as a racket.

7. no bailouts ever for private corporations.

8. no tax cuts,incentivisation or relief for multinationals only small businesses that need it.

9. welfare only for the poor, all welfare means tested but the means testing to be fair.

IE someone who cannot walk 50 paces such as Daniel Blake gets disability, the 4th lord of kent does not get heating allowance.

10. Value all ages of people, stop just appreciating the old and demonizing the young as sex crazed teenagers. this is a lie created by edward bernays in the 60s.

The terms boomers and milennials and mondeo man are all crap from advertising psycoanalysis along with the term "teenager". They are negative sweeping generalizations with very little basis in real life.
>>
>>134741466
Dis.

I'll homeschool my kids.

Mum and dad did and I was redpilled from a young age captain fantastic style
>>
>>134748827
Dis as well.

Immigrants post 1960 where a mistake
>>
Old ideas no longer work anymore,i think accepting the woman as the cuck-queen is the best option.
We were rised by women,escapism and 2D waifus.

It's over desu
>>
File: 1481966921663.png (2MB, 1080x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1481966921663.png
2MB, 1080x1019px
>>134730565
There's no more wars for us to fight in, we're destined to go extinct in a successive series of world wars.
>>
>>134752492
Found the teenager.
>>
>>134730565
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx
Holy shit this is woke. Source?
>>
>>134730565
Mandatory Military service after high school. Even if just for a year. Millenials lack discipline and authority. A solid drill sargeant and the friends you make in the army would probably majorly help.
>>
>>134753491
I can confirm my lack of discipline,more of a Romanian youth issue,since the idea of strict anything didn't apply after 89',when the communism party fell.
>>
>>134753491
I don't want to fight CivNat interests for jews
>>
>>134730565
I study with autist bucks. How does pol think about that? If everything gies right atleast ill be repaying , right?
>>
>>134733847
>PwC
SHIT, statistically speaking I'm going to end up working for them.
>>
>>134730565
>society hates you
>society is basically everyone for themselves
>families are dead
>women are trash
>society makes constant demands without providing motivation other than not being poor
>you realize that it's not worth it and drop out
>people blame you for it, tell you that you are the problem

Yeah, well, fuck you. I'm NEET and you can eat my shit for all I care. At this point I'd rather see everything collapse than participate in the rat race.
>>
>>134754268
Spoken like a member of /r9k/.
>>
>>134754373
I don't even know what /r9k/ is about. Nice non-argument however.
>>
>>134754268
Hmmm, should I be a depressed faggot in my dim room watching mlp and vidya? Or should I be a depressed faggot driving my R/T Challenger to my city view condo. Thin skinned fucks, have you no shame? Don't you want people to WANT to be you? Fucking christ
>>
File: 1499806255243.png (1MB, 1272x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499806255243.png
1MB, 1272x959px
whats the need to study when the space pepe is coming for us

Get right with god
>>
File: 12345.jpg (4MB, 9999x2992px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
4MB, 9999x2992px
https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/17/15982656/arecibo-observatory-ross-128-red-dwarf-radio-waves-signal
>Bizarre radio signals seem to be coming from a small red star about 11 light-years from Earth, and astronomers aren’t exactly sure what’s causing them.
>The pulsing signals appeared to be coming from deep space
>But the wave patterns don’t really match anything the astronomers would expect from the star, leaving them stumped as to the signal’s origins.

>Reaserching the subject i found out that the waves comes from satan
>>
>>134754812
Profit denial https://archive.is/dpD8h
>>
>>134751012
except Goebbels wasn't a genocidal warlord. Hitler gave him hope and he, in return, worked to fulfill the dream by creating masterful speeches.
>>
>>134730565
If they had atleast vodka.
>>
File: 1499806060895.png (583KB, 420x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1499806060895.png
583KB, 420x1234px
>>134754843
Good to se you norway anon! its levithian swede bro

Satans 7 heads
'',..A Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.''' Rev 12:3
>>
File: 1499820140514.jpg (18KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499820140514.jpg
18KB, 720x1280px
Satan from earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYMLjvWOSMM&index=21&list=LLUtr4y7vg0-7XNs-pEDQ59w
>>
>>134754646
>Thin skinned fucks, have you no shame?
No, I don't care about what you think of me, or that other faggot that replied to my post. I just want to be left alone. That's it. I don't need a car to go outside, and I don't care about the view from my home. I don't watch cartoons and I play video games an hour per week at most. You're just shitting out stereotypes just so you can feel better about your own sad self, so that you can strengthen your argument, if you can call it that, it's pathetic.
I don't have to convince myself of lies like you, I just tell you to fuck yourself and that I don't give a flying fuck about you.
>>
>>134730565
It's easy - if you don't study/work you would have to join military. A lot NEETs would just study anything or geta job to avoid joining military.
>>
>>134730565
>How to we solve the NEET problem with young white males?
>>134730565
>white males?
>>134730565
>males?

Interesting fact: most neets are female.
>>
>>134732159
Where do I start?
>>
>>134754268
Same here, there's nothing to work for, society is depressing and broke me. I'm nor like the rest of these normie wagecuck chumps.
>>
>>134730565
>How to we solve the NEET problem with young white males?

You give them the guidance they need to find their own strengths and set of skills and show them what kind of education they need to put those to use in their future careers. This has to start as early as middle school. Don't leave the kids directionless with clear vision of how they want to earn their living, don't have them go through all levels of education just to "keep them busy" until they end up in college and realize they hate what they are studying or the degree they are going for is going to be useless.
>>
>>134730745

Jeff Buckley
>>
>>134755349
right,reason why? is lack of confidence.
>>
>>134755071
I work. I have a degree. I make much more money than I ever did when I didn't. I still am able to play video games at night, or sit on my balcony and read with a coffee. My work brought me new friends and a bigger social circle that's bringing me everywhere from bars to concerts on the weekends. I used to be a NEET when I was 20, I just don't understand why someone would voluntarily remain a NEET when it's a shit and shameful way to live. I felt like shit the whole time I was and was depressed as balls.
>>
File: ..png (590KB, 826x823px) Image search: [Google]
..png
590KB, 826x823px
I work from home and never go outside and still feel like a pathetic NEET even though I have a job.
>>
>>134755873
I agree with this, shitty parenting is the biggest factor in this problem.
Show interest and work with your kids to make sure they don't end up in directionless rut.
>>
>>134756175
web dev?
>>
>>134732159
sounds like a meme career
>>
>>134730565
Hire them all to start digging the mass graves we're going to need for all the trannies and pedos.
>>
>>134733847
God I hate women so much.
>>
>>134752492

Found the shitbrained millennial
>>
>>134755391
Youtube

>>134756067
Fuck off normie, some of us don't want to contribute to a Jew society and pay taxes to tyrone.
>>
>>134756951
Alright.
>>
>>134730565
>>134730565
>Implying I'm NEET
>Implying I'm not self educated through the internet
>Implying my escapades towards true enlightenment aren't subsidized by NEETBUX® therefore implying I'm not also self-employed
>Implying I'm not training to unlock my physical super saiyan-like potential for the day of the rope

I will give you the autism though, but only because I'm merciful.
>>
>>134756306
Yes, I think it comes down to shitty parenting, but I believe this "guidance" can and should also happen in school, provided by "third party experts". E.g. every year there is an evaluation of the pupils individual strengths and skills (and weakesses that need to be worked on) and based on that they can be given advice on what kind of career may suit them. They are being told what kind of educational background they may need, which further schools they could go to to get their degree if necessary or where they could learn x trade. They should also answer questions such as what kind of salary can you expect? what is the current job market like in that particular field and in that city / state? What state offers better job opportunities, etc.
>>
>>134757009
https://www.amazon.com/Primer-Plus-6th-Developers-Library/dp/0321776402

Also

cpluplus.com
>>
instill young white boys with confidence in themselves and give them something to believe in
>>
There are no jobs. Hell, even in STEM the salaries have been stagnant, jobs have been outsourced and in some areas there are 3-5 people per position(Embedded). Telling people to go STEM for a guaranteed job is dishonest at best

>become a coder
thats not a long term solution. Just because market is hot now doesnt mean it wont become oversaturated like law thanks to increasing outsourcing and growing supply
>>
For you NEETs looking for work...
1. Grow thin mustache
2. Go tanning for 2 weeks
3. Use hair gel
4. Fill out dozens of job applications saying you're Latino

Congrats diversity hire anon!
>>
>>134753394
Harold Covington
>>
From people i know who where NEETs best solution was to find a girlfriend. After they had gfs they wanted to live with them and were forced to find a job (any job) to pay the bills, and ofc gf must have a job too to be able to live throughout a month (rent, food, etc).

Another example was when friend got kicked from home for smoking pot, and same, had to find job to be able to live.

So parents must stop buying your shit and having a girlfrind/wife and/or child is best motivation to be productive.
>>
I've planned to kill myself at 29 so I'm just doing whatever until then

I'm a 23 year old neet who's never had a job, was raised by an overbearing single mother and have intense anxiety and depression problems

I'm so fucked up that I don't even relate to my other manchild friends

basically everything that could have possibly gone wrong with my life did
>>
>>134730565
If you want to fix the NEET problem you have to learn/train boys to become men. I don't know how to do that but I know four things that won't work:

>By posting vocaroo's made by crazy men who have left their family behind to live inawoods

>By posting videos made by viking larpers

>By posting videos made by roid-heads with one, maybe even two, chromosomes too many

>By posting """"redpills"""" made by other NEETs who think they aren't NEETs
>>
>>134758424
But how are they supposed to find a girlfriend if they almost never leave home?
>>
>>134733847
My cousin works at pwc holy shit
>>
File: 1494004196374.jpg (118KB, 508x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494004196374.jpg
118KB, 508x767px
>>134758507
23 is not too late to turn things around

You've got the time so spend some of it watching Peterson lectures
>>
>wagecucks telling me to get a job
>>
All you anxious autists need to get some L-theanine, exercise daily, and stop eating shit. Guarantee you that is as effective with less side effects than prescription dick killing anti-kys pills.
>>
Why would I move out of my parents house if they feed me and pay the bills? Only people with huge egos have jobs so they can buy fancy cars and go to expensive restaurants. Minimalist lifestyle is all you need
>>
>>134758879
I've seen all of them

they actually make me more miserable because I get red pilled on just how fucking dire my situation really is.
>>
>>134759013
>minimumalist

You spelled mooching wrong anon
>>
>>134759013
But you're essentially leeching money from your parents. That's not fair.
>>
>implying its easy to get a job in southern california. Affirmative action and the general consensus that mexicans will work harder got them to be managers. Then Fucking wetbacks will hire their own kind and even their own family members before a white boy. Then IF you do get the job they will treat you like shit the whole time. 26yo temporary Neet Ive worked at 2 grocery stores, mcdonalds, jack in the box, and a short construction gig. Everytime im the minority. Everytime im working with actuall dindu gang affiliates. The spics arent as dumb as they look either, they talk about how dope their gang is and how they fuck people up and proceed to ask what gang your in, are you a kkk ? and then laugh because they know we dont have one significant enough to stop our people from being terrorized. And God damn they hate trump and anybody who voted for him. Thats the first thing they ask. Fuck california
>>
>>134759135
They brought me into this world without my consent. Is that fair?
>>
File: 1487611933646.png (2MB, 1007x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1487611933646.png
2MB, 1007x1462px
>>134759060
If you use that as an excuse to walllow in self pity even more nothing will change.

Don't even worry about a job right away, just start fixing what you can fix. You can self administer exposure therapy for social anxiety, make a point of going for short walks either in the early morning or late night when people aren't around.
>>
>>134730565
If he looked like a man there would be nothing wrong with this pic
>>
>>134758507
Find someone to love. Even from a distance. We are all connected. Everything will change when you realize that.
>>
>>134758507
Why don't you work on improving yourself? Exercise and healthy eating is a good start
>>
>>134758507
Same here. There's a curse to being highly intelligent. I plan on slitting my wrists on the beach. I grew up there.
>>
>>134730996
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YXJztbY2fx

wow this guy I could have a beer with
>>
>>134759217
No, but that's not their fault, life isn't fair in general. It's not like they ever had saying whether they want to be born or not.

Besides what would you after your parents are dead?
>>
>>134751877

YASS fellow neet here hand out the redpills.
>>
>>134730565

But i'm not white?
>>
>>134730565
I'm 19 and don't know what I want to do with my life, career wise. More importantly, if it was easier to assess what was available to me and actually start my 'career path', I'd have no problem getting a job. But when I left school, it was either go to Uni (no thanks), or just 'get a job' and hope for the best. The fact that job applications are vague as fuck and only really draw your attention because you NEED it is another problem... a lot of the time I don't even know what I'm signing up for, moreso just 'give me money and I'll do anything.'
I think this 'situation' is known and I remember school trying to avoid it, but they didn't really put much effort in (they brought in career guidance counsellors, work experience, etc.) but it was very much a "we were told you need to do this once" type of deal.
Honestly, I browse /pol/ in hopes that I find a secret alt. way of approaching work, e.g. the whole 'learn a trade' things, follow opportunity not dreams, etc. I still don't really have an idea what I wanna do though, and I don't wanna end up in the situation when I turn into a 20yr old male who can time travel.
>>
>>134730565

by fixing the causes, not trying to fix the symptom
>>
>>134758776
You must have a group of friends with whom you hangout. And same as males have a groups of friends so do girls. Someone from one group will be friend with someone from other group and then those two groups go out and spend some time together making "bond", becoming friends and maybe something more.

Incase you dont have any "group of friends" that go out together best solution is internet, online game, dating apps. I have seen two people meet their wife/husband that way. And heard of many more cases.
>>
>>134758424
this is most true, but a lot of guys can't find gfs, so they can't follow this path
>>
File: 1500762095521.png (35KB, 420x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500762095521.png
35KB, 420x230px
>>134759590
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle

A universe designed to house humans specifically(of one race) vs. A universe with competing intelligent species for space and resources.
>>
>>134734332
we have obligatory military service and our cuntry is full of manchild neets.
you need to tear down the welfare state so they will have to work, or become criminal and go to prison.
>>
>>134730745
Weeblord
>>
>>134759749
Try and have a temp job for 3-6 months a year if nothing else, you'll need savings if you figure out what you want and need to pursue it.
>>
>>134759749
your best bet is to decide on a particular field and just work at it relentlessly
>>
>>134751012
This isn't exactly a bad thing though?
>>
File: 1303334167294.jpg (87KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1303334167294.jpg
87KB, 396x385px
>>134730565
>cherry lemonade
>>
>>134734934
>interaction engineer
web designer who doesn't write code
>>
>>134738703
You forgot the rest
>white men return home stronger and without empathy or "white guilt"
>The great purge begins in America.
>1950s are reborn
>>
>>134759456
I've been going to the gym and eating healthy since I was 18

my problems are so deeply ingrained that even a year of therapy did nothing
>>
>>134760841
Web designer is to grandiose a term, this is someone who just controls the company's social media accounts and updates them regularly as well responding to comments.

Its funny because there's software that streamlines all of that so this job isn't even what it used to be 2 years ago. A Child could do it.
>>
>>134754952
>7 heads

Circles 3, 5, and 6 all have 2 or 3 dots each. How much confirmation bias can you have?
>>
>>134759590
https://youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>134750711
There's no workforce training programs in CA? In my state we've got workforce training and help to apply (we're full of spics and overall idiots who can't use computers). Those that have few marketable skills (even those with degrees that are just stuck) can go take classes (usually for free, thanks Daddy State) and get certifications just for like, a bump up on their resume.

I used to hate the programs
And thought they just fed into encouraging the illegals to stay and drug addicts to job hop, but they do a lot for retarded people (actual and social). Think about it dude. Check out the CA Workforce Solutions or whatever it's called now.
>>
I got grass they can mow and wood they can chop. $10 cash per hour. $15 if they can work like a Mexican.
>>
>>134737990
Am I the only one who has no friends but don't want friends ?
>>
File: an analysis of normies.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
an analysis of normies.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>134730565
create an utopia
>>
File: cds.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
cds.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>134740998
>>
>>134730565
The NEET "problem" is not a problem at all. It's a neccessary step in our species' evolution. Our wasteful excess can not continue forever, it needs to be socially accepted for people to just fucking chill out and let robots do the work. We don't all have to slave away at full tilt for our corporate overlords.
>>
>>134731610
>it is literally what you are born to make.
I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: temp.png (1MB, 1300x858px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
1MB, 1300x858px
>>134733847
>mfw being at one of these things
>>
>>134756620
It's just like an easier form of engineering (low level job programming that is. Every company needs several) and pays slightly less. There's always room to grow and if you are willing to move there will always be work for you. It's also good if you be competitive but you have to keep up to date. You can also stay lowish level and talk to basically no one or work from home and receive adequate pay.
>>
>>134758507
The problem is you identify as your mind/body and live in the past/future. Your problems are mind made.
>>
>>134763101
he's kinda right, though. currency in one form or another has existed since the dawn of man. those who have the most are valued higher than those who don't and you can't change this fact.
>>
>>134758507
>I've planned to kill myself at 29
wait until at least 40
>>
Millennials are soft and weak. They need to be toughened up not coddled even more. The answer is national service followed by a forced choice between university or trade school. Sitting on your ass jerking it to anime is not an option.
>>
>>134758507
Oh Jesus H. Christ you are drowning in self fucking pity. Cut the umbilical cord honey if your mom doesn't have the sense to do it. Pack a backpack, stick out your thumb and hitchhike across your continent island until your find a sheep farmer to take you under his wing for food and board. THAT, or try WWOOFing. Leave the nest young man, leave that nest. It is a dangerous place to be past the age of 20.
>>
>>134730565
>be 26
>good job and no mortgage on my place since I lived with my mother till 24 so I could save every penny
>decide it's time to stop wageslaving
>claim disability due to anxiety
>66% of former salary paid by government, 34% paid by private health insurance that I had through former job
>living the NEET life making $58k/year, which is more than the avg national salary
>just tell people I trade stocks for a living, which is semi-true since I do invest a lot
>live a semi-normal lifestyle with girlfriend, friends, but lots and lots of spare time

Sandniggers are bleeding the welfare system dry. I'm not going to finance that, so might as well abuse the same loopholes they are abusing.
>>
>>134764499
Yah.
>>
>>134764499
Great idea, beat them into questionless submission in the military and send them to Marxist indoctrination camps.
>>
>>134760532
how do find that field, deduct which ones are worthwhile, etc. because surely there's a shit ton?
>>
>>134730565
We don't, we will be able to make Boomers immortal within the next ten years, then all the shitty younger generations can just fuck off and die in poverty.
>>
>>134730565
You offer them something worth not being a neet. Oh wait, you cant, bad for you. But shaming isnt gonna work on any man with tiniest bit of brain.
>>
>>134730565
how do you solve the neet problem are you fucking kidding?
lift some weights, get a good paying job and put a child in a white girl.
jesus you fucking retards get it together, did your fathers teach you nothing

its not that hard. if i can do it so can you
>>
File: Slobodan was right.jpg (3MB, 1200x3335px) Image search: [Google]
Slobodan was right.jpg
3MB, 1200x3335px
>>134730565
Militarist society.
Ethno nationalist ideology
National Service(Military) for all young men.

Men NEED to be part of something. We NEED camaderie and a cause. This "modern" world is killing us because its forcing men to become redundant.

>tfw we could have Lunar colonies,Martian outposts and Asteroid mining by now
JUST.
>>
>>134758320
>4. Fill out dozens of job applications saying you're Latino

thats what I did. My parents are spanish as well so that helps
>>
>>134757124
Not sure how far in the Dark Ages Germany still is or if you're trolling, but we already have exactly what you're talking about in the US. It's called a Guidance Counselor.
>>
File: 7900301.jpg (17KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
7900301.jpg
17KB, 620x400px
>>134759217
This is the problem with the millennial mindset in a nutshell. If you're so unhappy with being alive then top yourself and get it over with, in the meantime stop trying to convince yourself you're living some "minimalist" lifestyle or some other righteous cause when they reality is you're a useless leech on your parents and probably an enormous disappoint that they also regret every time they lay eyes on your fat ass.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.