[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he assassinated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images (9).jpg (3KB, 159x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
3KB, 159x90px
>>
because he was a faggot
>>
>>134727247
Maybe make a good thread about this shit
>No text field
>>
bumping this thread because its the only decent one on /pol/ right now

Ironic Lincoln wanted to deport the blacks,but the salty degenerate hicks killed him before he could
>>
>>134727247

He was supposed to continue with the Reconstruction of the South (eventually done with Reconstrunction Acts of 1867), but Lincoln left the South as they were after the war ended.

He wanted to just leave them be (but that went against the plans the Jesuits had for the South). He freed the slaves though as a Slap on the Wrist for the issue of even having to go to war because they wanted to leave the Union which they weren't allowed to do, since they haven't paid the countries debts off, which all the States are obligated to do.

it always boils down to debt obligations and/or money.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>134727490
Does this little fellow look familiar? I bet he had something to do with it.
>>
>>134727377
IDK about anything that he was assassinated. I am just so curious of that.
>>
Knights of The Golden Circle killed him as he was hindering their plans foe a superstate centered in Cuba, encompassing Northern South America Mexico and southern US.
>>
>>134729075
Ahistorical memery. Stop.
>>
>>134727247
Just say slavery and don't look further into it, just like the civil war.
>>
>>134727490
He wasn't killed by a hick, he was killed by the 1860s equivalent to Stephen Colbert.
>>
>>134729832
Would you say Colbert is a salty degenerate? I would. Just change hick with _______

Fact of the matter is, Lincoln was killed prematurely. I feel like modern Conservatives would like him more if Lincolns ideal plans could've been carried out. The fuck Johnson ruined everything.
>>
File: 1500832887182.jpg (19KB, 401x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500832887182.jpg
19KB, 401x386px
gotta light?
>>
>>134727247
Opposed the FED like Andrew Jackson and JFK.
>>
>>134731705
>These relations lapsed when on February 28, 1867 Congress passed legislation that prohibited any future funding to United States diplomatic missions to the Holy See. This decision was based on mounting anti-Catholic sentiment in the United States,[1] fueled by the conviction and hanging of Mary Surratt, a Catholic, for taking part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln. Her son, John Surratt, also Catholic, was accused of plotting with John Wilkes Booth in the assassination. He was given sanctuary by the Roman Catholic Church and fled to Italy where he served as a Papal Zouave.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_See%E2%80%93United_States_relations#1797.E2.80.931867

Gee, I wonder why US relations with the Vatican were severed after his assassination?
>>
>>134727247
he wanted to send the blacks back to africa
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.