[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you disagree with in my ideology and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ThoughtPolics.jpg (194KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ThoughtPolics.jpg
194KB, 667x1000px
Looking to refine some beliefs with actual criticism, ideas or arguments.

Civil
>The right to free speech, expression nor belief should ever be infringed upon save for the explicit call to violence.
>The right to bear arms must never be infringed upon until the individual has been found mentally unstable, a threat to society or another individual or guilty of a felony.
>What a person decides to do with their body is their own business, be it lesser drugs like marijuana or psychedelics, or harder drugs of cultural significance such as alcohol, or the services of a prostitute. The body of a fetus, however, is seperate from that of the mother's.
>The sexes and races must be treated entirely equally under the law and without special treatment.
>The state should not go against the native culture, its language nor its people, in favor of another or that of a subversive ideology.
>All marriages within the nation should be converted to civil unions, defined simply as a union between two consenting adults, with tax benefits only granted to couples with children.
>Involvement in the military must remain entirely voluntary with no compulsion.
>>
(cont)

Economic
>Market regulation should be focused primarily on ensuring that capitalism remains competitive though anti-monopoly measures.
>Healthcare must be universal for the sake of national welfare, paid for with cuts in military and foreign spending.
>Trade between nations must remain free, though tariffs should be imposed upon nations that have lax workers' rights.
>Strict economical policies should be put and help in place in order to preserve the nation's environment.
>Influence on the state from business or workers' unions must be limited as well as their donations to candidates.
>Representative democracy with elected officials experienced in economics and ethics, not politics, is preferable, especially to any form of direct democracy where the uninformed rule.
>Politicians found paid for by private industry or interest groups, or especially that of foreign nations, should be treated as traitors should it influence their decision-making.
>Borders should be closed save for those with specific skills that can fill jobs that cannot be satisfied with a member of the native population.
>The state should be non-interventionist overseas, not intervening in civil wars and other squabbles not pertaining to the nation they represent. This also means there should be no foreign aid offered.
>>
>>134724686
>>The right to bear arms must never be infringed upon until the individual has been found mentally unstable, a threat to society or another individual or guilty of a felony.

The phrase "Threat to society" basically justifies forced removal of arms from people who disagree with the government, thus taking away one of it's main purposes
>>
>>134725136
Think
>a convicted threat to another individual
corrects that issue?
>>
>>134724686
Right to free speech is important, with some exceptions for public safety.
Right to bear arms is also important with some exceptions for the same reason.
On your third point I entirely disagree. Drugs just make you more easily manipulated, and create a dependency that increases risk of being subverted or committing crime. In the same way, prostitution can create dependencies on the prostitutes' side for money, and on the clients' side for sex less about crime and more about subversion here.
Sexes and races are different, and treating them the same is retarded. One race should live in any given society, and the two sexes should be governed however helps society succeed the most.
This is true, given that societal reforms are not necessary for survival of the dominant race.
I can understand your point here to a degree, but civil unions con't make much sense and just modifying marriage works better. Also gays shouldn't be allowed to marry because their families tend to be worse for children.
>>
>>134724713
This is fine, however some industries should be more controlled than others due to problems they can cause.
This is also good, but should not be handed out to those who make no effort to maintain society. Military spending is useful for defense and the research of new technology.
Trade between some nations being free is fine, but tariffs to nations that we lose jobs to are important.
This depends on the type of environmental protection. Sacrificing economic growth to "stop" global warming is pointless if the whole planet doesn't do it.
Good point, nothing wrong with this.
A system that selects the most capable leaders (Similar to China's) and educates them can work better than democracy as propaganda and social tendencies can mislead the public vote.
Corrupt politicians inherently have it influence them, so they should be done away with.
The native population should be able to do all but the most educated jobs, and even then those who are let in do not require citizenship to do their work.
Unless the nation could potentially pose a threat to us, I agree.
Also, annex Canada.
>>
>>134724686
>>The right to free speech, expression nor belief should ever be infringed upon save for the explicit call to violence.
You need to define it as physical violence in the sentence. And not the supporting documentation. This avoid the left manipulating in for hate speech.
>>
>>134724686
>>The right to bear arms must never be infringed upon until the individual has been found mentally unstable, a threat to society or another individual or guilty of a felony.
So if I have a felony in my past I no longer have the right to defend myself? not to mention the people who get caught in that situation will most likely be in shitty areas where it is needed.
>>
>>134724686
>>Involvement in the military must remain entirely voluntary with no compulsion
This is how you lose wars.
>>
>>134724686
>>The state should not go against the native culture, its language nor its people, in favor of another or that of a subversive ideology.
This is great and all, but legally is so lose and undefined that it would not be useful
>>
This is all about issues that have been made irrelevant through technological advances. You should be thinking about things such as this instead:

>>134615816
>>
>>134724686
>>The sexes and races must be treated entirely equally under the law and without special treatment.

Are you retarded? Every single study across anthropology, psychology, physical tests of strength and skill and all mental tests show there are clear and distinct differences between races. They are not equal in any way. The father of evolution compares them to breeds of other species and claims there are more differences between human races than these breeds to the point they are almost completely different species. It is proven without a shadow of a doubt that the races are not equal. Fuck, you can even go as far as to say the sexes arent equal in any way. IQ distributions, white grey matter ratios in the brain, frontal lobe grey matter, neural pathways, etc. There are so many differences just between sexes and moreso between races.

The greatest injustice is making unequal things equal. You do not raise the unequal to greater heights. You simply drag the rest down to their level and disadvantage them at every chance you get.

Egalitarianism is destroying society. It is the root cause of all injustices in this world. It sounds great and is a noble cause, but is pure fantasy and the one true evil in this world.
>>
>>134727229
"mentally unstable" is just begging to be abused. Who decides that? Judges? Doctors? The right group could label anyone "unstable".
>>
>>134728071
Treated equally under law. There is a medium between subjugating a group and treating them as special.
>>
>>134724686
I think you need to go back a bit and figure out what your society would look like. Look at successful countries and try to replicate their policies.
Do you really want to live in a world where gays are getting married adopting kids and living on government handouts then getting high with free medicare and hard drugs. That does not sound like a well structured productive country. And your policies actively support it.
Your policies actively degrade traditional values.
>>
File: 1466557568103.jpg (76KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466557568103.jpg
76KB, 566x800px
>>134724686
>discussing actual politics on /pol/
kek, but I'm bored so why not.
Libertarianism sounds great on paper, and so does universal healthcare, but the simple fact of the matter is a gov't powerful enough to provide healthcare is powerful enough to fuck over its populace. Also any society with cultural, religious, or ethnic diversity is going to be divided upon these fault lines, no matter what. And some ethnicities might despise the values the nation is founded on, or hold bitterness because of past ills (hinthint). In short, a nation needs some degree of homogeneity in order to be strong and united.
>>
>>134728856
agreed
There is this old quote by Plato I think. He basically said that for democracy to work the society need to be homogeneous. And if anyone tried to bring in other cultures they would be trying to benefit off the civil unrest it caused. As mixing too different cultures causes democracy to fail.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.