[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Debbie Stabenow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: stabenow.jpg (2MB, 2368x3000px) Image search: [Google]
stabenow.jpg
2MB, 2368x3000px
She is the Democratic Senator from Michigan up for re-election in 2018.

Think Kid Rock can beat her?
>>
>>134722986
Beat her? He's gonna bend her over on stage and go to town on that corrupt GILF.
>>
He is 6 points up in the first poll. Will he run as Robert Ritchie or Kid Rock????? Bawitadaba baby!!!
>>
File: sheev.jpg (180KB, 1529x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
180KB, 1529x1200px
>>
Stabenow is a martian according to Kyle Odom. Also her husband got caught with a prostitute. Can't blame him because who would want to have sex with her.
>>
>>134722986
only way he can lose is of michigan is truly fucked up beyond repair or he screws up beyond epic proportions.

he probably won't win the black vote because of hardcore gib me dats but he'll take a large chunk of it. probably the biggest chunk for ANY republican in history.
>>
>>134722986
she's been around so long people will vote her out regardless, nobody knows her (youth wise) she's an old hag that's going to get her ass handed to her by somebody
>>
>>134723432
>martian
no lips at all...possibly reptilian. Terrible makeup job.
>>
>>134722986
I can see this girl saying something cringy like
>"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS BAWITABA-TO-THE-POLLS"
She's gonna get crushed. Institutional Democrat means she's getting her ass handed.
>>
>>134722986
Yes, and I will help the Kid for free. Time for some new blood in congress.
>>
>I'm king of the castle!
>but the castle is Michigan
Unless their plan is "scorched Earth" then who cares?
>>
>>134722986
it forgot to apply the concealer to the seam where it attaches its face
>>
>>134722986
>Think Kid Rock can beat her?
It depends on Trump. If he shits the bed before 2018, Stabenow will win.
>>
>>134723517
He'll win the black vote.
>>
SAY IT WITH ME
SENATOR
KID
ROCK
>>
>>134722986
Are we going to get to see a debate?
>>
>>134729679
Definitely.
>>
>>134722986
Look at that disgusting hag.... Hell Yes!!
>>
>>134729763
I hope so. I can't vote there, but I'll watch it.
>>
>>134722986
the whore deserves life in prison
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>134722986
Weird.
>>
>>134723432
>Stabenow is a martian according to a crack-smoking schizophrenic
gotcha
>>
>>134723432
Funny you say that. So were the senators of NH. Jeanne Shaheen and her husband Bill were on the DNC and Bill is an attorney for Pain Management which pushes opiates. They then also are involved with addiction recovery centers and low income housing. The other senator Kelly Ayotte was AG covering up all this shit. The governor is involved too. The Martian Mafia.

http://turtleboysports.com/new-hampshire-state-of-corruption-wacko-mike-gill-found-guilty-in-dafamation-lawsuit-over-trash-talking-billboards-is-the-most-new-hampshire-story-ever/

http://www.shaheengordon.com/Attorney-Profiles/William-H-Shaheen.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Xf5ZQrLw
>>
>>134722986
If whatever illness she's trying to conceal with that make up doesn't first.
>>
File: sen_stabenow_cut_food_stamps.jpg (51KB, 537x344px) Image search: [Google]
sen_stabenow_cut_food_stamps.jpg
51KB, 537x344px
>>134722986
>>
MY name is kidddddddddd kid ROCK!!!!
>>
>>134722986
https://delphianalytica.org/kidrock-stabenow-michigan/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.