[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White flight. Discuss white flight.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: brandon27.jpg (84KB, 584x775px) Image search: [Google]
brandon27.jpg
84KB, 584x775px
White flight. Discuss white flight.
>>
>>134721392
Niggers and Jews use this effect to herd us out of our own homes.
>>
Not much till say. Only mentally ill can live next to niggers mudslimes or jews
>>
>>134721392
HUD. End of discussion.
>>
>>134721392
nobody wants to live around niggers
>>
>>134721392
Because open season on cultural degenerates is deemed illegal.
>>
>>134721392
It's pretty simple. Blacks move in and coo cars start showing up more. Property value goes down as the neighborhood goes to shit. People try to sell their house and move far away where a lot of white people are.
>>
>>134723737
You fail to blame the bad actors. What's up with that is the communist globalist trotskyite satanic jews and their useful porch niggers to force white people out of what they'd built through programs like section 8, bombing the fuck out of the ME, and then importing them in secret on CIA C-130s using money laundered through the churches and the temples in order to completely destroy the white race and establish the Jew World Order.
>>
>>134721392
White flight is a myth. Egyptians invented flight and had intergalactic teleports.
>>
File: 5789564.png (2MB, 1572x780px) Image search: [Google]
5789564.png
2MB, 1572x780px
>>134721392
>>
>>134721392
been doing it since colonial times
dunno why they dont all just flock to europe and build walls. THeyll have many right wingers if all theamericans went
>>
>>134721392
I always thought it was funny how white flight was considered bad for black neighborhoods, but gentrification (the inflow of rich predominantly white people) was also considered bad for black neighborhoods. Like, make up your minds, do you want us around or not?
>>
>>134721571
cuz white man cant hump
soon their lands will be a dump
their skin cant hack the sun
soon their race will be done
no lie
their race gonna die
less then 2.11 fertility rate
so beta, their women dont want to mate
yet somehow blame it on the coloreds
when the men look like buzzards
mentally they are sick
now they encourage sons to cut off their dicks
always shoots up a public place
yet almost always kills his own race
cries about white genocide
but yet no need to hide
cant keep a marriage worth a fuck
all because their dad is a cuck
now their moms eat love and pray
as she encourages her son to be gay
now they both can chase 50 shades of dick
his dad watches his son get mentally sick
who needs a bomb
when you got a hoe for a mom
now he faps to lolis furries ponies and traps
all cuz his cultural values are crap
with the whites what went wrong
as we see the last of their swan song
>>
>>134721392
DONT LET THIS SLIDE

>>134724715
>>134724715
>>134724715
>>
>>134725113
>been doing it since colonial times
dunno why they dont all just flock to europe and build walls.
I dunno. maybe because it is impossible
>>
File: Baltimore murders 2015.png (685KB, 757x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore murders 2015.png
685KB, 757x1007px
>>134721392
Its more accurately described as "flight from black crime." And it wasn't just whites; Asians get the fuck away from blacks as soon as they can afford to do so. Even hispanics prefer not to live around blacks.
>>
>>134721392
Discuss my ass flyin in his arms
>>
>>134725285
what is great wall with modern tech
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.