[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right when you thought Sweden couldn't be more cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Right when you thought Sweden couldn't be more cucked
>>
his muscles are not even that big they tried to arrest him because he possible could fight back if he wanted
>>
>>134715019
Kek, He proposed a perfectly logically argument/question. Her reaction, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY Fee Fees feeelzzzz the drugs in you, you must be guilty.
>>
Old
>>
>>134715019
how in the fuck is this "big" in sweden. Dude looks a generic 3 days a week casual.
>>
Also not even Swedish with his slav name
>>
>>134715519
And he's still bigger than you.
>>
File: peeing kafka prague.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
peeing kafka prague.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>134715019
I heard that Sweden is trying to make men sit down to take a piss. Is this fucking true?
>>
File: 1482181013784.jpg (34KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482181013784.jpg
34KB, 750x720px
>>134715019
>>
>>134716336
If we sit down and pee while at work we do get a tax reductuction, yes. However it if not forced upon us.
>>
>>134717271
Are you for fucking real? How would that even work?
>>
File: IMG_0099.png (426KB, 708x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.png
426KB, 708x738px
>>134715019
>>
>the police officer was pleasant at first, but changed her attitude when he said he worked out
So do women just assume that Chads are born this way? That they don't need to work out? Do they feel like it's "cheating" if we work out and it makes them mad because we're trying to fool them?
>>
>>134717271
Holy fuck I thought this was a meme
>>
are you messing with me. I mean REALLY? - go on
That there is Swedish humour right? I did hear the feminists were trying to make this a thing that is why I asked but you cannot be serious. No male person would consider this anything but a joke. I hope you are pulling my leg cuz brother if you are not - goddammit I don't know what to say
>>
>>134717271
are you messing with me. I mean REALLY? - go on
That there is Swedish humour right? I did hear the feminists were trying to make this a thing that is why I asked but you cannot be serious. No male person would consider this anything but a joke. I hope you are pulling my leg cuz brother if you are not - goddammit I don't know what to say
I'm a little undone by that didn't click the thingy.
>>
>>134715019

Fucking wow.
>>
>>134717271
>My Little Sweden Can't Be This Cucked!
>>
>>134715019
I remember seeing this when I first started posting on int in the summer of 2012, this is old. It's funny though, back then the Sweden Yes! thing was more of a joke, or so I thought. The time before 2015 was so innocent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.