[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Payback time, white boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: theatlantic.jpg (164KB, 1090x932px) Image search: [Google]
theatlantic.jpg
164KB, 1090x932px
Payback time, white boys
>>
>>134711907
In the name of tolerance, Allah shall destroy all enemies of Islam, starting with the orange-skinned menace. Brothers, it is only tolerant and diverse that we bring back racial, sexual, and religious segregation in order not to taint our pure brown selves with the fecal matter of whiteness.
>>
>>134711907
Hitler Can't Reverse the Decline of White Christian Germany
>>
Their time is up, fellow PoC. We march forward now or never.
>>
File: 302140132592359.jpg (11KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
302140132592359.jpg
11KB, 187x270px
>>134712219
>>
>>134711907
>When they tell you, that you can't.....they know you can.

There ARE ways to reverse it, and don't cry when they happen.
>>
Taco Sundays
>>
No but we can.
>>
why are they laughing? WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING? THIS ISN'T FUNNY!! WHY. ARE. THEY. LAUGHING. AT. THIS?
>>
Pfft the Atlantic? Why not just link to Vox, articles, or NPR, Huffington Post? All equally worthless.
>>
Yeah, I anticipate the election of Trump is the last gasp of a dying nation if we don't turn this around. We'll probably be around 40% white for the rest of my life so we won't quite be South Africa tier, but we're probably moving to a sort of mixed economy with college-educated whites/asians living in gated communities with armed guards while the rest are literally China-tier laborers because we need to compete in a global economy.

I'm just going to keep saving as much money as I can from corporate America until I can afford a few acres in New Hampshire or Montana or something and fuck off.
>>
>>134711907
>Trump can't reverse the decline of white christian america

They better hope he can. Thing about white people is they're generally passive as fuck and will allow your bullshit. But once they feel threatened as a group they start banding together. And when white people get together for survival, everyone else loses. The left and globalists believe we've "evolved" beyond our tribalism, but that's not the case as we're beginning to see when faced with crisis.

Not sure how much attention they're paying to the conventions sweeping across the US or the groups forming, but every day here whites are getting more pissed off, more nationalist, and unified.
>>
>>134711907
>(((The Atlantic)))
>>
>>134711907
The Atlantic
Hahhhaahhaahahaahaahhhaa!!!
>>
File: 1494989008008.jpg (158KB, 987x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494989008008.jpg
158KB, 987x785px
>>134713076
Oops, omitted one important detail:
>Jonestein
>>
>>134713199
Thing is if that happens here in the USA things won't go down like they did in WW2.

We have no competing nations on our continent and we dwarf any other nation's ability to project force because of our aircraft carriers. The cuck nations' only viable option would likely be nuking us.
>>
>>134711907
>The black population not growing significantly in terms of percentage
>Trump literally deporting Millions of Central and south americans.
>Immigration is the greatest contributor to the demographic changes in the US
>Also banning middle eastern refugees

I'd say he's at the very least buying us an incredible amount of time.
>>
File: IMG_0927.png (685KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.png
685KB, 1334x750px
>>134711907
(((The Atlantic)))
>>
File: Wrong..gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong..gif
1MB, 480x287px
>TRUMP WILL NEVER _______
>>
>>134711907
So they admit we're in decline. Not much to celebrate then, huh?
>>
>>134711907
Did you honestly think we would let you broke welfare deadbeats become a state? Bwaaahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>134711907
OP faggot edited the author's name from Robert P. Jones
>>
>>134711907
(((((((((((((((JONESTEIN))))))))))))))))
>>
>>134711907
This is a wish described as statement of fact.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.