[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this now baka you racist crackas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cv39sragkcbz.png (378KB, 702x667px) Image search: [Google]
cv39sragkcbz.png
378KB, 702x667px
explain this now baka you racist crackas
>>
Nigger lives don't matter
>>
File: 1485809975190.png (215KB, 398x370px)
1485809975190.png
215KB, 398x370px
>>134708369
>explain this
We are out to get you. It's pretty obvious, senpai. You destroy our civilization, we purge you.
>>
File: 1478420636061.jpg (215KB, 1280x1440px)
1478420636061.jpg
215KB, 1280x1440px
>>134708369
I got you senpai
>>
americans killing americans is fine, cos they're all retards.
But when americans kill an aussie, we will fuckin shitpost your soul into oblivion.
>>
>>134708369
i dont care much that she died she probably came to the cop car in her pajamas screaming and banging on the windows or something.

When your partner fires multiple times over your lap right next to your face at a woman outside the car, she is definitely dinduing out over there.
>>
>>134709253
Fire up the BBC threads
>>
>>134708369
White women are a treasured resource because without them you won't have BLACKED content. Black men are a time a dozen since we breed like rats. For every black man that dies 5 more are born.
>>
>>134708821
That pic gets me diamond every damn time.
>Yupiel-sama no Geboku | Lady Yupiel's Servant
It's fucking great - have a fap, guys.
>>
>>134708369
NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN

>1. Resisted arrest
>2. Resisted arrest
>3. Resisted arrest
>4. Resisted arrest
>5. Sexist/Racist Somalian that has no respect for women
>>
>>134710846
LEARN TO RESPECT WAMEN

BITCH
>>
>>134708369
Your premises are false. In three out of the first four cases you show, the police didn't technically break the law, or at least, couldn't be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The one exception, of course, is the Walter Scott incident. The cop in that case was, and is, guilty as hell.

In the final case, we still don't have enough information, but what little we do have indicates that the woman posed exactly no threat to the officers involved, indicating that the officer unlawfully discharged his weapon in that case.
>>
>>134708369
how much of a dumb nigger are you to realize that if we're racist crackers, then we only care because shes a white master race woman.
>>
>>134708821
Ding we have a winner! LOL
>>
>>134708369
Where did the word cracker ever come from? Seriously Nigger is just derived from Negro, all which means black, but cracker? I get it we are all but a bunch of saltines. But really calling us a food is like saying all blacks are just coco crispies and jews are matzo crackers and the Chinese fortune cookies. Doesn't make sense but you are making me hungry.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.