[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Is she just trying to make herself seem relevant?
>>
>>134706699
This one's a firecracker
Typical bipolar woman
>>
>>134706699

This kike is full of shit.
>>
>>134706699
That she said one day before Schumer that HIllary didn't lose because of Russia. Who's next calling out the false Russia narrative, Maxine Watters?
>>
>>134709135
So she's not just being facetious?
I never took her seriously enough as a candidate to pay any attention to her.
So I don't know her sense of humor (or lack).

Does anyone take her seriously?
>>
>>134710824

>Does anyone take her seriously?

The most deluded of leftists do. Knowing that someone supports Stein is a good way to indicate that said person's opinions are worthless.
>>
>>134706699
Absolutely....kek is with us and wants DP for Stein
>>
Well that leaves Jake Tapper as the only person in America that still believes the Russia collusion narrative.
>>
File: 5.-retro-photo.jpg (248KB, 620x982px) Image search: [Google]
5.-retro-photo.jpg
248KB, 620x982px
>>134706699

She had (((her))) chance

She could of formed some purely Ideological MAGA aliance

totally irrelevant... and possibly batshit
>>
>>134706699
Shes an actual liberal. She also knows damn well that the Russian conspiracy theory is only believed by tin foilers. I mean look at the nothing burger of Van Jones he openly says its full of shit and false.
>>
>>134715251
I don't think he actually does judging by his twitter. He has also come out recently against Islam and got called "alt right" because of it.
>>
Third parties in the US are just cults of personality. That's why their presidential candidates are invariably egomaniacs and why they don't try running for lesser offices before the presidency.
>>
>>134706699
The Democrats accused her of colluding with Russia as well. As it was nearing the election she pretty much started laying into Hillary and they didn't like that so much.
>>
>>134715899
Libertarian party actually does try hard to get state level government. There are some states they get double digit numbers in for state offices.
>>
>>134706699
#DNCFraudLawsuit

Google it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.