[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is dating a SJW!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: SUPqxZv9.jpg (24KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
SUPqxZv9.jpg
24KB, 300x389px
Ok, she doesn't look like a sjw however she gets triggered by anything I say. For example, she said I should consider doing nursing and I said I'll leave that to females and she got triggered. She gets triggered over anything and she hates me. What do i do? (srs)
>>
>>134704547
Kill her then yourself.
>>
Rape some sense into her
>>
>>134704547
I'm a male nurse and I get tons of pussy and I'm loaded. Get over yourself.
>>
>>134704547
So now you dont have brother. What a disgrace.
>>
>>134704547
Im in college to become a nurse

What's wrong with helping people and making good money?
>>
>>134704547
over-trigger her. Why give a shit? You're not the one dating her, you fucking faggot.
>>
Your mistake is actually caring about what females think.
>>
>>134704910
>>134705099
Nursing is for women
>>
>>134704547
She probably got upset because you nonchalantly shrugged it off, and she's worried that if the relationship holds strong, she'll be stuck taking care of a dead-beat brother in law for the rest of her life
>>
>>134704547
Dude I lost my one of my closest friends as a result him of dating an Sjw. She actively hates everyone of his friends. After me and her had some drama over a little banter. I told my friend she was going to cause a major rift in our friendship and despite all his assurances it wouldn't, I rarely see him anymore.

You need to sit down with him and tell him all the red flags asap. Pretty soon they will have been together too long that he will become complacent with the bullshit and just make excuses.
>>
>>134705373
Okay bro. Enjoy staring at a computer screen or beating your body up for the rest of your life
>>
>>134704547
Tell your brother to stop being a fag. It is "literally" the best way to discipline a younger sibling. He'll dump her due to embarrassment.
>>
File: 1481406254334.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1481406254334.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>134704547
>My brother is dating a SJW!
your brother is either a faggot or a white knight predator.
>>
>>134704910
He probably said it passingly as a light joke. Just a poke to test her. It's a dumb comment. She should have either fired back some shit talk or moved on.
>>
>>134705653
Oh that sucks. Yea enjoy walking on egg shells for a while. Or just say fuck it and invite him to hangout without her.
>>
>>134705373

Nursing is good money and won't be automated. Do it if you can.
>>
>>134705816
Awkward when you have a typo so you delete your post then someone replies to it... haha

yea true. egg shells it is...
>>
>>134704547
Laugh at her and make her angry.
>>
>>134705989
Having a kid also changes people's personality in different ways levels. It may give her perspective and mellow her out.
>>
>>134704910

Let's be real, you're probably gay.
>>
>>134706121
Hopefully. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>134705099
Have fun doing all the heavy lifting for the women and throwing out your back early.
>>
etest
>>
>>134706437
No prob just remember it's your brother and he's more important than a few hours a year of playing nice. Esp if you want to be able to kick it with your niece or nephew, which is amazing. All the fun parts none of the clean up
>>
Tell her she's stuntOmg her spiritual growth by letting everything trigger her. She will bot find any peace in this world while she is so fragile to things out of her control. Also let her know that the whole SJW movement is designed to keep people in a negative vibration by having them view the world thru "problematic" lenses. If everything is problematic, you cannot see the beauty that is ever present. Also tell her that PC culture is designed with the intent of making people limit themselves by adopting limiting language. Thoughts are things, and words create your environment. Words are magic, and if you are always using bummer town words, you are limiting your ability to affect your life in a positive way.
>>
>>134704547
Cock is the red pill for women.

She needs at least one dose vaginally per day, unless she's on her period.
>>
>>134704547
Don't be a dick
That way if she still get triggered you can ignore it with your heart in the right place
>>
>>134705373
Male nurses earn more because they're objectively better at the job.
>>
>>134705373
Also male nurse.

Profession serves family, community, and country if needed.

>Good money
>Meet tons of women
>As stated by other anon cannot be automated.
>>
File: smyWDcC.jpg (74KB, 499x440px) Image search: [Google]
smyWDcC.jpg
74KB, 499x440px
>>134704547
You need to fuck your brother to demonstrate your dominance over her.
>>
>>134704547

I just finished my Diploma and and waiting on my goddamn registration from APHRA. A private organization run by women who dictate if you can work in the health profession or not.

Been waiting over 2 months now for these cunts to get their shit together. God I hate APHRA.
>>
>>134704910
Nursing is what women do to keep busy in between making sandwiches for men.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.