[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not "Latino", not "Hispanic" but Mexican!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: zapata.jpg (47KB, 413x502px) Image search: [Google]
zapata.jpg
47KB, 413x502px
Is this accurate pol? Pic-related.
>>
well mostly other spics got nigger blood in them

mexico was build by immigrants similar to usa
>>
>proud indigenous people
but almost everyone is half european
also hispanic: born in a spanish speaking country
latino: from latin america
>>
File: Retards.jpg (81KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
Retards.jpg
81KB, 700x452px
>>134702565
I hate these Mexica Movement retards with a passion.

They complain about their own Spanish ancestors coming to the Americas and fucking over their own Corn Nigger ancestors and somehow that's not only my fault but the rest of my people's and ancestors' too.
>>
Latino, native american, black, colored, negro, and similar terms are branding names, not factual national distinctions. If you identify with any pf those terms, you are stripped of your natural rights as a human being and brought into the chattel system of the U.S. corporation.
>>
Great word, chattel.
>>
>>134703736
Exactly. They got the rape gene in their own blood and heritage but they blame everyone but themselves for it. A pure white person never had an ancestor that raped anyone because otherwise he wouldn't be white.
>>
This is a common strawman put up by faggot mexican-nationalists.
Its an attempt to CO-OPT culture and history from actual Native people.
Native people don't give a fuck about any wetback mexican or latino.
They have been illegal aliens since 10-12-1492.
Daily reminder:
mexico is stolen land.
Native people call mexico the Occupied Territories.
Deport all mexicans/latinos/chicanos/hispannos/Eurocolonists back to country of origin... That being Spain.
>>
Yes, Mestizos need to be dumped in brazil so they dont come back.
>>
What is Latin about a Mexican?

"Latino" is a fucking joke.

You have nothing to do with the Roman Republic or Empire, which is what it means to be Latin.
>>
>>134705281
I think because they're roman catholic, latin applies to them. LEL
>>
>>134702565
Taconigger is the right word
>>
>>134702565
>Anglo
That doesn't make sense. Why has the term Anglo been tied to people who are not of Anglo-Saxon-Jute heritage? Seriously, naming them after the guys in the picture?
>>
>>134705412
Correction, "they think" Latin appluies to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.