[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Brits hate Eastern European migrants more than Muslims? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: slav9.jpg (102KB, 660x501px) Image search: [Google]
slav9.jpg
102KB, 660x501px
Do Brits hate Eastern European migrants more than Muslims? I spoke to two different pro-Brexit Brits who mostly complained about how they were sick of all the polish and romanians in the country.
>>
No, they're just allowed to say they don't like euro-immigrants because then its harder to be accused of racism.

Also some industries its now hard to get a job in (construction), UNLESS ur eastern european. Or so I've heard
>>
Can't be arrested for racism against whites.

Leftists don't see browns as humans, they see them as pets, hence the double standard.
>>
The Polish fought side by side with us against Hitler.
There is a Polish War Memorial near me,we honour them.
In my eyes they will always be welcome.
>>
>>134702226
>>134702129

They were visiting America when I spoke to them, so I doubt they were fearing arrest.
>>
They integrate too.
Some have been here over 20 years now and their kids see themselves as British first and foremost.
>>
>>134701869
I'm northern English the southern poofters have far too many. For example Peterborough is a Polish exclave, to quote Trump: ' They're not sending their best'.
However I do not hate Eastern Euros as in my city I see far more Niggers than even Pakis most days. Niqabs are more common than a Polish filled school.

I hate Pakis with every fibre of my being, where as Gypsy Romanians have to go back and only the best poles can stay - but of course the gibs are not ever going to stop so in most ways fuck all these niggers.
>>
>>134702955
Citation needed. I like their food, my interactions with them have been very limited, nonexistent outside my university. However Peterborough is a Polish exclave, "integration" of any foreign people is a meme you faggot.
>>
Absolutely not. All the Poles in my neighbourhood work hard and are very friendly. The local Polish shop the girls give me "scrappi" (the waste bits of sliced pork meats and cheeses) for my dogs for free. My mum even went as far as to put a couple of £20 notes in a Xmas card for the staff - who immediately chased her down the street to hand it back, but totally appreciated the Christmas card itself.

Muslim 'Halal' shops... mmm... nope. Hand over a tenner and constantly short changed, only to be given the taqiyya that the idiot 68 IQ Somali running the till doesnt know better.
>>
Poles are fine imo
>>
File: 264767411.jpg (74KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
264767411.jpg
74KB, 690x920px
>>134701869
Polish and Romanians are WORSE than muslims
Its usually polish truckdrivers who shit alot but eastern immigrants do it as well. That squatting absolutely ruined their bowels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5P0Vms1Ml4
>>
I would be surprised to see people distraught at the polish.

I would rather take a polish person than a Italian or a Frog.

Are polish people nigger quality?
>>
>>134701869
Open borders with the EU means that when Poland sends people, they're not sending their best.

Still, even when the government does have control over immigration, such as with non EU immigration, they let millions of 3rd world subhumans in.
>>
>>134702276
Yes, the RAF was packed with Polish Spitfire pilots.

I think generally the Poles (and the Ghurkas too) are loyal and deserve a certain allowance when it comes to being honorary Brits.

Other Europeans are lower on the scale, but providing they are not Kalergi fifth columnists (ie. the EU) but actually Western Europeans (ie. Judeo-Christian, even if atheist) then I have no problem.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.