[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This really makes me think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (861KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
861KB, 637x623px
This really makes me think
>>
>>134697950
We want the civil right to kill black people
>>
maybe they could have civil rights back in Africa?
>>
>>134697950
if leftist retards really think that's what the public discussion is about no fucking wonder they keep losing. jesus fucking christ. LMAO
>>
File: ligitimate arguments..jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ligitimate arguments..jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>134697950
>>
>>134698222
>leftist

the guy in the middle is a centrist, no?
>>
>>134698190
perfect middle ground desu
>>
bingo
>>
>>134697950
>its an other episode of some insane victim minded sociopath thinks the KKK still exists in any real capacity
or is this cartoon like 60 years old?
>>
>>134697950
No one wants to kill black people and blacks have civil rights.

So.. was this from the 1920s or something?
>>
>>134698314
I am pretty sure everyone in OPs picture is a leftists since they look retarded.
>>
what rights is the side on the right even asking for? what civil rights haven't been attained in today's society?
>>
Its from a communist subreddit where the number one rule is that you are forbidden to criticise communism.

Its probably bait.
>>
>>134698461
Not to be shot by cops while in middle of committing a crime
>>
>>134697950
>le big mean right wing death squads
Do they realize the movement is focused almost exclusively on free speach? Are they this out of touch? Oh wait
>muh 2 gorillion genders
Yes they are
>>
>>134697950
Isnt original full comic making fun of centrists that wont take a stand while exaggerating issues/extremes?
>>
>>134698610
>Do they realize the movement is focused almost exclusively on free speach?
No. They call them a street fighting movement at best now, because they show up at antifa rallies to counter-protest. And since the antifa are naturally violent psychos, its their fault for being there
>>
>>134698314
Every leftist claims to be a centrist because they think communism is an actual option.
>>
Civil right include the right to be given the death penalty if it applies.
>>
>>134698938
>supporting the (((death penalty))) when the government is controlled by Jews.
>>
Sage all spam. Also, in reality, the leftists are the ones who want to kill, the rightists in Klan days and now just want to be left alone. All of the civil-rights-era predictions and warnings from "racists" have come true and none of the ideas of the utopians have.
>>
>>134697950
really makes me think that was 60 years ago
>>
>>134699112
I mean we're talking ideal scenario here :^)
>>
>>134697950

reassuring that leftist retards whine on about "fuggin centreists!!!" just like retards on here
>>
>>134697950
>the KKK wanted to kill all black people.
Wasn't their goal actually subjection or expulsion?
>>
So, putting the obvious share blue straw man aside... The KKK today is nothing. In the past it was literally southern democrats who wanted to reestablish effectively a slave system (or at least a caste system) where blacks stay segregated while white stay empowered. It was never about simply wanted to kill anybody, though that was done all too often to create terror. The real debate, the real discussion, is whether we should live together or apart. Wanting to live apart is not bigoted, in fact many blacks support this.
>>
>>134699133
>all of the racists warnings have come true and none of the utopianism
Thats what gets me, people readily admit that utopia isnt happening but just cant quite bring themselves to go all the way and make the connection with the groups that sold the idea and then take out their rage
>>
>>134698314
I meant the artist, in their mind politics is only about "conservatives" that want to do nothing but kill niggers and the progressive left that is filled with nothing but saintly figures who only want love and compassion. Anyone who tries to bridge the divide or break bread is not only on a fools errand, he is complicit with "evil". It's a dangerously ignorant view of current society. The whole "hands up don't shoot" aspect of the brain dead progressives isn't factored in for instance, nor is respect for christianity and small government included in the world view of the conservative KKK mob, and why should it since this piece of "work" is 100% left-wing insane faggot agitprop.
>>
shill threads should just slide
>>
File: 1500850624543.png (626KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
1500850624543.png
626KB, 637x623px
>>134697950

Fixed
>>
>>134697950
Fun fact; there are fewer white supremacists in America than there are people who believe Obama was the antichrist and voted for him anyway. The Klan hasn't been relevant since the 1970's.
>>
>>134697950

>all we want are civil rights

niggers have more civil rights in the US, and every other Western country, than whites do. niggers want special rights.

it's hard to imagine how childish the mentality of the nigger is. any white would feel ashamed to ask for special rights, would think it against justice and merit, but not the nigger. any white would be embarrassed that his ancestors were slaves, but not the nigger, because he has no shame. the nigger loves being a victim, because he has no pride. he loves playing the slave card, even though he nor anyone he knows was ever a slave, because he has no sense of honor. he is just an ape that screams for his basic needs to be met, but desires nothing beyond that. this is why niggers are naturally suited for slavery. every civilization that ever encountered them, white or arab, knew this.
>>
>>134697950
We want civil rights for white people.
>>
File: 1478217504130.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478217504130.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>even the left are making anti-centrist memes
>>
>>134697950
Did the KKK want to kill black people, or for Black people to not be in the U.S.?

If so, shouldn't it be
"Black people go away!" on the left
and
"give us money" on the right
>>
File: even the left hates centriss.jpg (122KB, 799x960px) Image search: [Google]
even the left hates centriss.jpg
122KB, 799x960px
It's part of a larger thing you idiots.
>>
>>134704017
Art is subjective.
>>
>>134701819
The thing is, being hard on niggers is the only thing that keeps them from being the niggers they are today. Even then their we're still niggers back then.
Left to their own devices the nigger groups up in small tribes. They elders physically beat the shit out of the ones doing wrong to keep order. It's all they know.
>>
>>134704017
the other panels are just as cucked though
>>
File: IMG_1495.jpg (43KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1495.jpg
43KB, 640x528px
>leftists do everything in their power to alienate the center
>the right spams dubious infographics and tries to recruit from the center
gee I wonder which way the overton window will shift
>>
>>134704017
1st panel is literally the leftist author admitting he sees everyone he doesn't like as Hitler and everyone else as Hitler enablers

2nd panel is ironic because the liberal "artist" literally wants to kill white people

3rd panel shows completely reasonable people we're supposed to disagree with because the author does, and the author is too autistic to realize other people might see it differently

4th panel is literally what leftists want to do to everyone who doesn't toe party line, including centrists
>>
>>134705840
The 4th panel annoys me because the jacobins, the guys who did that were the direct philosophical ancestor the marxists.
>>
>>134698563
You're alright, Leaf
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.