[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Russia so degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: russian soul.jpg (1MB, 1756x1904px) Image search: [Google]
russian soul.jpg
1MB, 1756x1904px
Why is Russia so degenerate?
>>
>>134697655
300 years of Mongol cultural enrichment
>>
>>134697655

Jesus Christ, this has to have been painted by a jew
>>
>>134697655
We have our faults.
But it's significantly less degenrate than the West because we dont encourage degeneracy instead of trying to fight it.
>>
It's the suffering of the flesh. Nothing degenerate about it. I've yet to meet a man who has been able to stand up to a lifelong of adversity. I'm sure there are some, just like I'm sure there are good women. Nobody comes out uncorrupted.
>>
>>134697803

Painter is Vasiliy Shulzhenko. Most of his paintings are from 1980s, 1990s, and depict the sad reality of Russian life.
>>
File: communistjew.jpg (11KB, 180x228px) Image search: [Google]
communistjew.jpg
11KB, 180x228px
>>134698113
>But it's significantly less degenrate than the West
This. I would pick gopnik alcoholic culture above SJW tranny niggers every single time.
And the westerners didn't even have to go through communism. I wonder what they'll end like once the millenials get to decide who rules over them.
>>
>>134697655
Atheism. Real one, not like your western fedora neckbreads who want to be contrarian. Many of them will even claim how faithful and Orthodox they are, but i doubt you will ever find someone more godless. Communism does that to people.
>>
>>134698449
>ShulzhENKO
Khazar hohol scum.
No seriously 90s was a low point. Everyone knows this. Also if you judge the state of a country from a painting you're most likely a brainlet.
>>
>>134697655
how are belarusian women? Traditional or degenerate ?
>>
>>134698978

Russia is shit, I know this because I read Varlamov's blog every day.
>>
>>134698455
>>134698113

the difference is muh western degeneracy is entirely hyperbolic in a random western city you are not going to see le terrifying gay couple and would have to literally go out of your way to see a tranny in real life, meanwhile I could go to any town in all of russia and find some squating drunken slavs hanging about street corners
>>
>>134699273
Brainlet confirmed then
>>
File: vse_ploho1.jpg (570KB, 1278x1362px) Image search: [Google]
vse_ploho1.jpg
570KB, 1278x1362px
>>134699388

exactly
>>
>>134697655
>t. 56% white and dropping

LOL
>>
>>134699388
Well the other difference is that Russia is likely to recover over time like we did while the West is bound to become shittier as time passes unless you seriously get your shit together
>>
>>134699423

vatnik please
>>
>>134699388
Squating drunk slavs is still a farcry from le real life tranny gay couple.
>>
>>134699388
>you are not going to see le terrifying gay couple
Nigga I study abroad in London. If its not a tranny Im seeing that day it's the sharia police.
You've likely never been to Russia and would be hard-pressed to find your meme drunk squattimg slavs here on the street in my city. It's a meme.
Besides drunk slavs arent nearly as bed as being multiculti cucks to Ahmeds who have basically taken over your cities and get lenient sentences for rape.
>inb4 kavkaz muslims
Yes there are a lot in Moscow. But they know not to fuck around and are regarded as subhuman. Not allowed in most clubs, bars, restaurants etc. Being a muslim in court is an automatic guilty sentence.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.