[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents telling me to get a tan; wtf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So my parents are complaining again. They told me I spend too much time in my room (I need to in order to commit to my studies properly, I am studying NatSoc literature and discussing it with my online peers). Theyve told me they had a problem with that before, to which I just shrug it off because i will be gone eventually. But thats not all they said. They told me I was quote, "like a vampire", and they said my skin was too pale. They told me to get a tan. What the fuck is the point of this- expose myself to the sun and risk dozens of different cancers just so I can look more like a nigger? How is this desirable at all? What do you think, are (((they))) responsible for this inane trend in society? Personally I am very proud of pale white skin, and proud of my whiteness in general. I don't know why I should dilute it and "brown" myself.
>>
>>134697314
>I am studying NatSoc literature and discussing it with my online peers
dropped
also having some tan isn't bad, it just makes you look healthy. and it's not like you're gonna get cancer from spending some time outside in fucking UK
>>
7/10 bait you'll get a few responses.
>>
File: 1498734003014.png (657KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498734003014.png
657KB, 800x560px
>natsoc literature
/Pol/ is a communist board
>>
>>134697548
It's summer, you underestimate how hot it can get.

>>134697554
Kikelover
>>
>>134697314
They just want you to get out of the house. Your parents love you. Don't read into it too much anon
>>
>>134697314
They're concerned you are not getting your vitamin D anon...
>>
>>134697730
kill yourself leaf
>>
>>134697958
I'll give you some vitamin D if show boipussi
>>
File: best fuck ever.jpg (1MB, 2500x2704px) Image search: [Google]
best fuck ever.jpg
1MB, 2500x2704px
>>134697730
/pol/ is a transhumanist board commie kike
>>
>>134697730
Kill yourself worthless vermin
>>
Stop being a neet. Seriously.
>>
>>134697314
>I am studying NatSoc literature and discussing it with my online peers
End yourself
>>
>>134697314
Yeah fuck that man I've been studying inside all summer and my parents keep telling me the shame shit. Fuck brown skin and niggers who stay outside all day
>>
>>134697314
show tasty white feminine cawk
>>
>>134697314
An couple of hours of direct sunlight a day to get optimal vitamin D ( hour or so is enough if youre wearing t shirt and shorts ) which is vital for your physical and mental health. Go outside being super pale is considered unhealthy for a reason. That or take strong vitamin D supplements, the daily recommended dose is not the optimal amount you should get, just the minimum for not getting rickets.
>>
>>134698197
Actually, I sit on a real twat...you manchild.

Are YOU getting enough vitamin D anon, you must be awfully pastey?
>>
>>134703250
tits or gtfo
>>
>>134697314
Punch your mom as hard as you can in her face.
>>
>be bong
>go outside
>no sun
>sea of hijab
>pakis laughing
>hang head and go home
>read mein kampf the 10th time and cry

>>>op
>>
>>134697314
There is virtually no harm that a little sun time will do 5 minutes each side once every 2 days. It will be good for you and give you more energy to do so.
>>
>>134697314
>They told me I spend too much time in my room (I need to in order to commit to my studies properly, I am studying NatSoc literature and discussing it with my online peers).

They're right, britbong. Go the fuck outside. Vitamin D is good for you.
>>
>>134703629
I will stay here as I please, and you will never see my tits, buy boy... are they fabulous! Eat shit.
>>
>>134697958

>not taking vitamin D in tablet form
>>
File: werner-von-braun.jpg (21KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
werner-von-braun.jpg
21KB, 400x299px
>>134697314
Most men were tan before the 1980s, even nerds

Being pale is beta as fuck.
>>
>>134704356
(((Vitamin D)))
I dont even know what this jew mineral is
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.