[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got racially abused today. I was running with my friend in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170721-160616.png (748KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-160616.png
748KB, 1080x1920px
I got racially abused today.
I was running with my friend in Irvington park like any typical day. It was a hot and beautiful summer day. But that feeling for me lasted until I heard someone yelling "All these faggot Indians running around.. Go back to your faggot country fucker". I turned around, and I saw a guy of African American descent who looked me right in the eye with a face that showed hostility. Like really? You're a minority yourself, and you have the balls to yell at strangers who are just minding their own business? I was this close to punching him in the face, but my friend held me back and told me he was just a lowlife on crack. I tried to play cool about it, but honestly, the way he yelled and looked at me made me hurt inside.
But it's whatever. If he wants to make himself to look bad in public, then it's his problem, not mine. If anyone has the audacity to abuse you in any way, please just forget about them. America is a country full of immigrants. No matter how your social status or how powerful you feel you are, we are all equal. I hope this post can help you deal with racial abuse and see the world a little differently.
>>
You have to go back.
>>
>>134692448
>I was this close to punching him in the face
Do it next time, hopefully you get shot
>>
And why dafuq is your indian ass there in burgerland?
>>
>>134692448
POO
>>
>>134692448
A minority that belongs in America. Sage curry man
>>
Ayo hol up nigga you be sayin some CRACKA ASS HONKEY disrespectin ya cuz? dats bullshit, time to organize a protest TODAY nigguh lets hold it over near the footlocker they got some sick ass new jordans I finna hit up if you KNOW WAT I MEAN LOL
>>
>>134692448
do you use a toilet lol
>>
File: 1457639583346.jpg (93KB, 1185x355px) Image search: [Google]
1457639583346.jpg
93KB, 1185x355px
>>134692448
People who believe that the US is a racist country will inevitably hate the minorities that come to the US on skilled worker visas. They don't understand how to achieve success so they believe that it's some kind of racist conspiracy that's keeping them poor. In the US you rarely see Asians working shitty jobs outside of Asian owned businesses which leads some people to believe that Asians are beneficiaries of the 'white supremacist system'.
>>
>>134692448
>don't talk to me or my wife's poo: the thread
>>
>>134695171

Azns are next after us. It's inevitable that these dipshits will actually start looking at statistics and they will then derive that "White Privilege" benefits them even more than us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.