[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO ELSE IS /REDPILLEDNATSOC/ HERE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

How do we go about smashing the ayrian menace pol?
>>
>>134691066
How do we go about smashing low quality threads?
Like this.
>>
File: eternalanglo3.jpg (313KB, 928x600px) Image search: [Google]
eternalanglo3.jpg
313KB, 928x600px
>>134691312
>>134691158

i smell AYRIAN BLOOD!
>>
>>134692932
Hold on there mate aren't you that one Jew?
>>
>>134691066
completely nonsensical
>It's not the Jews!
>w-well yes the Jews commit usury b-but that is also the Germans' fault because they allowed it
>so it's not the Jews!
>>
File: zion.jpg (81KB, 510x677px) Image search: [Google]
zion.jpg
81KB, 510x677px
>>134691066
You have it wrong OP, it's been der Anglo this whole time
>>
>>134693201

are you sure leaf?

>>134684623
>>
>>134693812
I'm quite sure, that's just due to anglo influence on Germany from after the war.
>>
>>134694247
germany has always seeked to destroy europe time and time again,it is the uks role to stop them as we have always done.
>>
>>134694581
Remind me who declared war on Germany?
>>
File: churchhill1.jpg (222KB, 713x1048px) Image search: [Google]
churchhill1.jpg
222KB, 713x1048px
>>134694986
remind me why after we beat them once,they elect a man with a funny moustache who starts making demands of us such as hand nz and aus over to japan and also the left side of canada and to team up to destroy america?

sorry m8 but this is what stops me from sympathizing with hitler...he wanted to hand the colonies to the japs as payment for their support and to smash the usa

no! id rather watch this nation burn before they harmed the colonies!
>>
>>134691066

Love this. Should be renamed eternal krauts. And could use some improvement on the text. Otherwise

9.5/10
>>
>>134695219
To be fair, you guys were massive douchebags.
>>
>>134695219
They tried to turn Mexico on us! Mexico! Our very best friend on the continent!
>>
File: gibraltar.jpg (61KB, 467x279px) Image search: [Google]
gibraltar.jpg
61KB, 467x279px
>>134695523
americans have agressive nationalism becuase they needed to override patriotism for only your state...its why america is so nationalistic,it acts as a glue that all americans feel they are 1 big country rather than a load of states

we never had that in europe,it was every man for himself,caring about your euroepan neighbor is a new concept born from the ashes of ww2

before the term "european" there was racism and hatred for the french,dutch and spanish lol

we ALL was douches and we was the biggest one lol
>>
>>134695765
if britain would of sided with germany,the entire fleets of the empire and france and germany would of sailed to canada and naval blockaded you

im glad it never happened.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.