[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people waking up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495421463038.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495421463038.gif
2MB, 500x500px
I want to say yes whites *in general* are a little more #woke on race than they were 10 years ago, but I'm not sure. Thoughts?
>>
>>134686928
Definitely.

Just look at how many YouTube subscribers Alex Jones has now. He is over 2,000,000 subs these days.

Not sure if it will do any good though. The woke up too late.
>>
>>134687193
>Jones
>#woke
hardly. more #woke than shitlibs but not any more woke than rightwing whites in general
>>
>>134686928
Idk man, I thought "we" were waking up but when I was in orientation for my new job full of nothing but "tough patriots" the shit they said made me cringe and realize that even our right wing are Marxists.

These men are all 25-35 year old whites, mostly former military aka "proud conservatives"
I'll just meme arrow some of the conversations points they had over the 5 days of training.
>I like watching smart TV, like Drunk History! Its hilarious, they have actors read about important history like separation of church and state and the kkk!
>Amy Schumer makes me laugh so much
>Idc what Werhner Von Braun could do, he worked with the Nazis! They killed 80 gazbillion jews, we should have killed him!
>Soviet Union was Russian
>There is no proof illegals voted in the election
>yeah, the electoral college is stupid. Whats the point of voting if popular vote doesn't decide!
>I'm not a fan of Trump, but I'm a Republican!
>The US is a democracy, and I value that!
>If I hear guys talking inappropriately about women in the workplace i'd beat their ass! because I think about MUH SISTER.
I'm probably forgetting some stuff. But man it was cringey listening to these self proclaimed conservative patriots talk.
There is no hope here, 90% of people are fully subverted with marxisim injected into their core values.
These dudes were alright guys too. I get that they mean well, but they are subverted and self defeating.

I'm looking into Poland more and more each day. The US isn't going to have a last stand. Its a dying empire so clueless about its demise it probably won't ever fire a single shot at the right target.
>>
>>134688604
Well yea there is tons of cringe-tier normie bullshit even in some people who are kinda woke

You can know antiwhites are a problem and feel bad about it and still have normie views on pop culture, the Nazis, and everything.
>>
>>134688858
one dude did mention he hates antifa, and got spit on at a free speech rally.
so I guess thats kinda cool, but he's the same guy who droned about "tha poor jews!"

Its ironic, they actually can't identify the source of what they hate because they've been trained not to.
So they end up a self defeating half-baked "conservative" with subtle Marxist values.
>>
>>134688604
people can be semi-woke on race and still say/think a lot of stupid shit, basically

Ideology is what those people need. Normal people don't see how their stupidity effects the world. You need to tell normies who are getting slightly uncomfortable about race that feminism and antiTrumpers are fucking over race relations even more, for instance.

Average people only think thoughts that they are told, so unless you specifically tell them new things to think in an appealing way, they will go on saying and thinking the same stupid shit.
>>
>>134688604
Yeah this is how every "conservative" person I know is like.

Complete virtue signaling faggots
>>
>>134688604
I don't think anybody's going to make the assertion whites are uncucked or however you want to say it, but its clearly evident the state of affairs as a whole are much better than they were a decade ago.
>>
>>134689321
No, you misunderstand. Talking about hating Nazis and defending muh w0mens is from a good impulse: being a masculine man who takes on "le bad guy". We need to program normie white people to see the left as the ultimate bad guys, or it's pointless.

>>134689103
This guy sounds like he wants to be a tough guy and take on bad people. Bringing up "evil nazis" is a code in our culture that justifies being militant and violent.

AGAIN, THIS IS AN ISSUE OF PROPAGANDA AND IDEOLOGY. THE IMPULSE TO BE TOUGH AND DEFEND OTHERS IS VERY GOOD, BUT IT'S DIRECTED IN A SICK DIRECTION

>Its ironic, they actually can't identify the source of what they hate because they've been trained not to.
If you're not exposed to anti jew memes online or interact with lots of jews irl, you don't know they're extremely leftwing and antiwhite in general.

>So they end up a self defeating half-baked "conservative" with subtle Marxist values.
Again, we must have our own propaganda and ideology with a moral sentiment expressed. We good guys, they (antiwhites and nonwhites) morally illegitimate cunts.

Left wins because they pretend their side is moral, so the masculine impulses of being a badass are being circumvented into leftwing cuckery.

>>134689780
I think that these white people who say dumb "omg da naazis are da devil" and other normie-shit are more #woke than they used to be.

We need to give them propaganda propaganda propaganda to change their view on things. Getting upset that a normie thinks dumb shit is stupid. You need to appeal to whatever lingering pro-white sentiments they have.

If a guy just simply thinks "wow there is a lot of antiwhite bullshit out there" - you can use that sentiment to influence the guy in the right direction.

Don't worry about making the guy think Hitler was good or Jews are bad, since that will probably just get the normie to think "oh wow this guy is nuts". Appeal to basics.

Normies are basic. Appeal to their basic instincts in a positive way
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.