[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balt/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Teewj4H.png (20KB, 984x586px) Image search: [Google]
Teewj4H.png
20KB, 984x586px
how do /balt/bros feel about their country's ability to weather the coming reality of a non-white europe?

are you guys poland tier? or sweden? or something inbetween like slovenia?
>>
File: doing-it-right.jpg (174KB, 944x832px) Image search: [Google]
doing-it-right.jpg
174KB, 944x832px
>>134685639
we are full.
noone is coming in.
>>
>>134686361
sure but what happens when the muslims/africans become more moderate and accrue some money and want to move to latvia?
>>
>>134685639
Our government is cucked and will do anything to please the EU, be it accepting refugee quotas or supporting other forms of degeneracy. Most of the laws are passed with 'because EU will sanction us if we don't' mentality. Seriously Poland retaking Vilnius would be the best outcome for us.
>>
>>134685639
we are poland tier in wages but nordic tier in taxes and prices
>>
>>134687006
i didn't even ask about your economy but that sounds miserable
>>
File: 18.-novembris-Lāpu-gājiens.jpg (594KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
18.-novembris-Lāpu-gājiens.jpg
594KB, 2000x1333px
we are too nazi and xenophobic
>>
>>134687092
you asked what tier we are, i answered. also unelected gommie government for us for now
>>
>>134687185
Fucking comfy, man.
>>
>>134687185
this is an independence day march, though no?

technically anyone can buy their way into latvia as it stands....you haven't even been able to push the russians out and you think you can handle nigs???
>>
>>134687092

you sound like a sandnigger. If you want to know something - its the 5 magic words.
F U C K O F F W E A R E F U L L
>>
>>134686673
Muslims/africans come to Europe for gibs and nothing else. They wount settle in Baltics when they can go to Germoney straight.
>>
>>134687092
Lets not forget the NEET problem. The generation of 20 somethings and younger which i am a part of haven't got the slightest idea how to start up a business. And whatever job we actually qualify for looks like a miserable dead end with shit pay.
>>
>>134687516
the gibs in germany will run out eventually and then where do you think they will go? back home?

this same thing happened in america, niggers ruined their containment gibs areas in the cities, and whites all left the cities, and now niggers are moving into the suburbs because the cities are so bad
>>
>>134687598
9 grades of education master race here, 1200€ a month . Tough i wish to be reunited with my carl gustav serial code 1278 again and only earn 13 cents an hour
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.