[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on PiS in Poland taking of the judiciary system?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Pis.png (910KB, 1165x819px) Image search: [Google]
Pis.png
910KB, 1165x819px
Thoughts on PiS in Poland taking of the judiciary system?
>>
>>134685467
>waving an EU flag
I'm automatically for what they are protesting against
>>
>wannabe autocrats in gov seizing even more power under cover of "removing commies"
>opposition organising protests and hoping for more votes in next election
all parties here are shit
>>
>>134685467
Honestly you're supreme court shouldn't be an entirely seperate entity that nominates its own members. Thats like some Federal Reserve type shit. American Supreme Court is the fairest model imo
>>
File: bling.gif (183KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
bling.gif
183KB, 400x384px
>>134685467
>tranny spotted beside EU flag waver
>liberal old single cat ladies
>fag wearing pink shirt
>organized protest sign, wonder which soros organization thought of that
>kike just below EU flag waver
>CNN

yup it all checks out
>>
>>134685467
We think you need to stop spamming these shill threads and take Soros cock out of your ass. You do realize you are making the people who read these threads support the government MORE right?
>>
>>134685467
It's facism, and one of mamy reasons why we need to put Poland (and Hungary) under EU administration.
The Polish politicians will lose all kind of power, and the union will now 100% rule the Polish citizen, polish politicians in the EU parliament would also lose their voting privilege.

This may sound harsh, but it is done for protection of the Polish citizens
>>
I support every form of right-wing authoritarianism.
>>
>>134685467
there is nothing controversial about this you ugly brit
>>
File: chin_scratch_emoji.png.exe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
chin_scratch_emoji.png.exe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>134685467
How is this different from, say, the US President choosing the Supreme Court judges?

Is America "authoritarian" according to these people?
>>
>>134686344

>fairest model
>stuffed with jews when they're 2% of population

gtfo
>>
>>134690097
It is, and Drumpf is turning the United States into a dictatorship
>>
>>134689925
>its facism!
>here os my solution:
>proceeds to describe facism

oh-fucking-vey, u kike.
>>
>>134690359
Good.
>>
>>134688508

forgot to add
>camera tricks

Look at the pic. It's like 5 rows of people deep, but it makes it look like the crowd is much larger. I'd be surprised if there are more than 40 people in that "crowd."
>>
>>134690097

They are just losing their shit because they are losing power.
>>
>>134690359
Lol you are the biggest faggot. You even have an anus on your flag.
>>
>>134685467
Both sides are garbage. "Right" are commies posing as christians while "left" are corporatists posing as europeans. Polish politics is just a pile of burning garbage.
>>
>>134689985
Pis aren't right wing. They are basically your standard commies, just smart enough to suck up to catholic church and cut them some of the profits.
>>
>>134685467
>poles are against whatever Bill
>waves an eu flag

Fuck em.
>>
>>134685467
Under normal circumstances I would think the legislation is going too far.
But considering Polands rather unique occupation history and the EU trying to destroy individual member states I am all for it.
>inb4 muh do a plexit
Yeah Poland is reliant on EU gibs and we fucking owe them that for selling them out to commies. Especially the UK
>>
>>134689925
Fuck off germany. it's you and the EU that is forcing Polands hand because you can't comprehend "national freedom". Poland is merely reacting to EU chipping away at national sovereignty
>>
>>134690606

Oy vey >>134671567
>>
>>134685467
>Protesters are composed of LGBT, liberal baby boomers, atheist, EU and Soros shills, pro-refuggees and pro-abortion ethusiast.
>Pro-goverment is christian right.
You chose.
>>
>>134688508
Your flag checks out, mong sherlock.
>>
File: Loaf.jpg (9KB, 289x213px) Image search: [Google]
Loaf.jpg
9KB, 289x213px
>>134685467
Nothing new in polish politics, faggots. PiS just decided it's time to become the new godfather of the judges after ousting the previous one. It won't change much and won't heal judiciary system.
The only controversial thing is the way PiS wants to pass this, omitting the regular legislative procedure. BTW, it is a completely retarded tactic which gives ammo to their opponents while gives nothing in return (they could do it in a normal way and most people wouldn't bat an eye).
People are angry at the system because court procedures are asstakingly long in Poland and the way judges often abuse their position gave PiS support for promised reforms. However, as usual in Poland, you can always count on Murphy's law in legislature so the new law would be a wreck, waiting to be fixed with another novelizations and so on.
The point is, nobody really gives a damn about it, both the rulling party and the main oppostion. Most regular protesters don't even now what they're really protesting and just vent their general hate. On the other side, gov supporters just want to show, who's the boss and further humiliate their enemies. It's all about fortifying positions. Opponents want EU to finally intervene and their adversaries try to drive them further into hysteria so they become completely disengaged from the general public.
I don't have to add that it doesn't heal our divisions and opens the a stage for a tribal war in Poland. Either way, Germans and Americans (yes, I'm talking about that Heather Nauert conference, burgers) can bite our asses, no one will lecture us on how we should manage our affairs. As a conservative I despise the current government, but I would kick every foreigner in the face for trying to interefere and that includes hohols trying to create another maidan.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.