[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 41

File: IMG_7825.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7825.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?
>>
Not enough chads.
>>
>>134683148
>oh no boys like me
>good thing I can have their lives ruined if any of them come near me
>>
Daddy not giving her money for new Kylie Jenner makeup kits.
>>
>>134683148
Not being able to blame their lack of impulse control on others 100% of the time.
>>
>>134683148
Same issues as men. They have to deal with modernity.
>>
>>134683148
Cishet white men mainly.
>>
>>134683148
believing the great lie
>you CAN have it all.
at least I get to laugh at the people who believe nonsense like that.
>I'll get a degree, and marry a smart man
>*ignores IQ curves*
>Why can't I find a smart man?!?
>>
They are held to the same standars as men, but they cannot live like men.

They are supposed to work, take care of children and take care of home.

Feminists think that's empowering, but it's actually a disaster.

Single moms suffer the most. Many of them deserve to suffer too.
>>
>>134683148
Changing out that blood soaken tampoon pad every month. It must suck being a female desu.
>>
The pressure to be a man-hating SJW. The pressure to give into cultural marxism and transition into the opposite gender of your birth. The pressure to join in hating President Trump. The pressure to love niggers and mooselimb immigrants and also fuck and have babies with them.
>>
>>134683148
Plenty of problems, especially if she is a person of color
>Sexism
>The patriarchy
>Slut shaming
>Fat shaming
And many many more
>>
>>134683148
The biggest one is probably the fact that their sexual market value SHARPLY drops after 26 or so, and society/education fails to emphasise this fact, and rather, pushes them into (((careers))) which makes them forget how to fulfil their life's meaning as a woman, and they end up miserable. LOL.
>>
finding a decent bra is difficult. they're all for fat chicks or chicks with flat chests
>>
>>134683148
>What angle to take a selfie at.
>"Did i get more than 50 likes on my fb profile pic?"
>"I forgot to take a picture of my lunch to post on instagram."
>Mansplaining
>Manspreading
>"Should I dye my hair blue or purple?"
>"Which chest tattoo is the most meaningful?"
>"I'm pregnant and am not responsible. I need someone to pay for my abortion."
>the (((patriarchy)))
>>
hehe i can bounce on dicks untill im 35 then settle down with a man that has money
>>
Noting women just play victim card feminism is cancer.
>>
>>134683148
>Extremely thirsty men
>Being held to the same standard as men
>Being indoctrinated with leftist, slutty bullshit
>Self esteem issues brought about by the age of social media
>>
>>134683148
I guess it must be rather boring to be treated like an object just because you are pretty.
>>
>>134683398
They let it happen.

""""Seize the means of (re)production""""

All is lost
>>
>>134683706
>person of color
>person
Only one race be peoples, anon.
>>
>>134683148
If she's not a whore, many problems. Also serious health issues, financial issues etc.
>>
>>134683706
>person of color
>flag
why do you even post here?
>>
File: mont st michel.jpg (279KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
mont st michel.jpg
279KB, 2000x1333px
>>134683148
>What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?
Obstacles to individuality. Many women -- the bad ones -- group together under banners of Feminism and social cohesion and use every manipulation in their arsenals to control what individual women do. Intelligent, kind women are oppressed by the generalizing herd. It's Cinderella on a mass scale, except the Cinderellas are more interesting and there's no prince coming to save them from the evil stepwomen.
>>
>>134683833
Speaking out of experience?

>>134683148
Not enough cucks handing money to them in their jewtreon.
>>
>>134684027
yep, fortunately/unfortunately, depending on where you stand
>>
File: 1469939029409.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469939029409.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>134683148
Only earning 78 cents for every dollar a man makes...

Just kidding, that's made up bullshit; women have it the easiest in society
>>
Women want money get a career that lets you full fill that.
>>
>>134684145
They have a lot more power than they allow themselves to realize
>>
>>134683205
fpbp
also the inability to lock down chad
>>
>>134684027
>Speaking out of experience?

Pradesh, out!
>>
>>134684019
That good feel when I related to prince charming hard

If your not a brainlet, go find a woman with a good foundation in her head, and build upon it
>>
>>134683148
Falling for (((feminism))) and wasting her youth with degeneracy. Than one day waking up and realizing that Chad won't marry her and that her eggs are about to dry up. Than, after too much red wine, dying on her sofa and getting eaten by her dozen cats.
>>
>>134683148
leftist indoctrination -> hedonism -> perpetually unsatisfied with life followed by a wall at 35.
>>
cant wear the same dress more than a couple times
>>
>>134683148
living life on easy mode.

fucking cunts.
>>
>>134684349
It's sad that feminism makes women think they should be slutting their youth away.

9 times out of 10, the party girls fuck up their lives. You cannot refute this.
>>
probably sexualization and golden cage
and lack of spirituality which, as bad as it is for the men is even worse for women
>>
>>134684220
how is this a problem? just get a beta to provide and keep fucking chads.
>>
Learning how to make mother fucking money cunts.
>>
no free tampons
>>
>>134683500
>They are held to the same standars as men

If they really were society would tell them to pick up the slack. Despite massive affirmative action they're still somehow lagging behind.
>>
Depends on how good looking she is

Easy mode.................... Hard mode
Helen of troy................. John merrics identical twin sister
>>
>>134683148
Only so many Chads to go around
>>
>>134683148
Depends, if she is attractive, healthy and can afford education she's got almost zero problems. If she is ugly, poor and unhealthy things won't be that easy.
>>
>>134683148
>draining our balls
>making babies
>>
>>134684599
There are plenty of ugly men for the ugly women. Often, these men are forced to live by their balls and intellect
>>
>>134683500
ya I mean life is full of these hammers
the people who destroyed many good things the female sex were females
and they demanded it
radically and emphatically
>>
>>134683148

biggest problem a woman faces are directly a result of feminism rejecting biology, i.e., women thinking they can fuck around in their 20s, marry mr. right in their 30s and have kids at 35 all while excelling at their career. This doesn't happen for almost any women and is a complete lie. Almost all women could marry mr. right in their early 20s, but he isn't a chad and who can resist fucking a chad?

Beyond that I suppose there's also some real issues like rape but it's very rare.
>>
>>134683148
What store to spend other peoples money.
>>
>>134684599
Josh Merric*
>>
File: CELEBRATE!.png (508KB, 732x536px) Image search: [Google]
CELEBRATE!.png
508KB, 732x536px
>>134683148

As if the average woman looked like OP's pic. Most of them look like >pic related

What are the AVERAGE woman's problems?

>extreme insecurity over appearance
>low self-esteem
>lack of marriageable men
>pressure from all sides about what life to lead (office drone v. glamour chick v. natural instincts)

Women have lots of problems, but in typical woman fashion they fail to say the real cause of these problems because they love to dissemble.

It's the same reason that, when they say "I['m fine," they're not.
>>
>>134685035
>implying most of them are fat
>>
>>134683706
Hi Sadiq.
>>
>>134683148
The wall.
>>
File: 1477549639135.jpg (155KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
1477549639135.jpg
155KB, 450x425px
>>134683148
>actual problems does a girl in modern society have

1.) Becoming a single mother.
2.) Becoming crazy cat lady
>>
>>134683148
Being ugly.
>>
>>134684470
Women are fucking stupid haha; I'd never say that to any of them in person, but really, if they weren't capable of being mothers, they'd be useless. Anything they can do other than that, men usually do better... I'm not blaming women for this, it's genetic I know, but it's like all women are born retarded
>>
>>134685353
I feel like women are a necessary counterpart to men. It's balance. Without love; without sex; where would we be?
>>
>>134685297
Okay, rodger
>>
>>134683148
many cocks, little time.
>>
>>134683148
Frontal lobe damage
>>
>>134685460
That's pretty much true. I honestly feel like men are here to actually accomplish shit in society, and women are here to make men's lives easier. And to be loving, etc.
>>
none
>roll out of bed
>check phone
>122 new messages, 33 missed calls
>whatever, probably some LOSERS!
>go downstairs and kiss daddy on the cheek
>ask the butler what breakfast is on this fine morning
>it's caviar and bacon omelette seasoned with Ethiopian baby tears
>post a qt photo of me eating with a duckface fork in my mouth on instagram
>400 likes in 1 minute
>check phone for reals this time
>take my pick from the long line of Chad Thundercocks and Johnny Alphadicks who have been waiting to take me out
>finally decide on Darius Negrophallus because I heard he banged 5 girls at once and shat all over them when he was done
>make him take me out to dinner and make him pay for everything, because that's the guy's duty!
>takes me out to the club because I wanna go dancing and do GHB with ecstacy
>me and my girlies and Darius dancing at the club
>rollin' on that molly
>somehow, end up in the car with Darius and one of his homeboys
>go back to his house and fucks shit out of me
>I cum 49 times and then get shit on by Darius
>cum again because he's so alpha
>get Daddy to pick me up
>he looks ashamed and embarrassed and is wondering where he went wrong in raising me
>lol whatev #yoloooooo
>>
>>134685342
becoming a single mother isn't a problem in today's welfare society unless they are black boys.
>>
>>134683148
Literally none. 21st century Western girls are the most privileged social group since the begging of human history
>>
they have to face the same problems as men, with the added ability to fall back on their gender when things go go wrong.

the flip side is that once they hit 25, thing start going downhill real quick. at 30 it's even worse. 35 might as well off yourself.

personally I'd rather be a guy. at least our success is largely dependent on the aggregate of our whole lives, as opposed to whether or not we can ensnare a guy before 30 years old.

once you realize this you stop hating women. they are children with tits.
>>
Getting their noses pierced because every single other white girl did.
>>
Life was easy for women up until the 1970s. Now women are expected to actually get a full time job.
>>
>>134683148
The expectations of being a good looking, fit wife, mother, income provider, housekeeper, cook, family shopper, chauffeur to kids, family events planner, fucking everything that goes into being a working wife and mother. All my husband has ever been responsible for is working, I resented him a lot in my 20s, but now that the kids are older and I do less for them it's not so bad.
>>
>>134685717
Yes, it is. It may not be as bad as it was (and as it should be), but it still is very bad.
>>
>>134685957
Remember that this kid lives in the UK
>>
>>134683869
Damned, Sven. You nailed it.
>gee, rich men don't want to be tied down to busted out roastie. who'd of thought?
>>
>>134683148

omg, ugly poor guys are always trying to talk to me UGH just go away and kill urself
>>
>>134685829
>once you realize this you stop hating women. they are children with tits.
And political/cultural power.
I don't hate stupid kids because they largely can't affect society at large.
Stupid women can, so I will ALWAYS take issue with stupid women doing stupid shit, that is until they're stripped of their rights, which will never happen outside of some Fascist anon's wet dream.
>>
>>134683148
>oh my god i've gained one pound since last year i'm fat now
>>
>>134685829
What about Melania anon. She surely met Trump after 30.

Perhaps this whole "women are worthless at 30" thing is a big fat fucking cope invented by betas. Women have infinite Chad options, forever.
>>
>>134683706
>1 post by this ID
What did jew mean by this?
>>
>>134685035
>lack of marriageable men

What exactly do you mean by that?
>>
>>134685460
When it comes to the love aspect, it's been scientifically proven that men will never truly get over a loved one, while women get hit harder initiallly can completely put relationships behind themselves emotionally. Men take being called terrible beings, they take being called rapists, I think that's the one thing that bothers me so much about modern feminism, it's that it takes advantage of the real good and actual care and love men show towards women.

I saw a perfect example of this from my grandparents. My grandma was always cold, and harsh towards my grandpa, but he was always humble, helpful and loving despite never having his effort be requitted.
>>
>>134685732
that is correct but the revelation is it sucks

nobody can say it though
most (but not all) women can't tell because they have no outside experience
and there is a general trend in society to glorify a materialistic life so they are disinclined to believe that is the issue
habit and comfort do their rest to make people stick to this lifestyle

so it becomes a matrix syndrom you know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on it.
>>
>>134685870
I would say something like 10-15% of women actually have jobs, despite a hell of a lot more than that being "employed"

notice that most of them do child-oriented stuff, like daycare, schools, hospitals, that sorta shit. the sorts of things that only require somebody to work because we feel the need to remove children from their mothers in the first place.

>>134685945
Man detected
>>
>>134686145
melania was 28 when they started dating
>>
>>134683869
If you're a rich 35 year old man and you're single, why would you ever date a woman your own age? Too many hot 20 year olds you could get with instead
>>
>>134683205
This, kinda.

The 80/20 split is moving towards 90/10

If you don't know what I mean, 80% of women well gravitate towards 20% of men.
>>
>>134683148
1) don't be fat
>>
>>134686145
Good call. Most women should bank on living the life that Melania Trump has. Most women live lives similar to Melania Trump, right?

>>134686105
I guess I hate them too, but if you properly insulate yourself from them you gradually start to forget those sorts even exist.

They'll figure it out, just watch and see
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (56KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
56KB, 413x417px
Fighting off neckbeards.
>>
>>134686284

There are some girls actually joining Amish communities to get away from the toxic culture of feminism and materialism and social media.
>>
>>134684556
there ahead of us in norwegian vgs and uni now
>>
>>134685829
>women are children with tits

Accurate. Don't get me wrong, I still think women are stupid, but I love them anyway, don't want it to come off as though I hate them because they're all retarded
>>
>>134683148
Lack of strong men.
>>
>>134683148
Being tricked into thinking niggers make good boyfriends.
>>
>>134686533
>but if you properly insulate yourself from them you gradually start to forget those sorts even exist.
>If you ignore it it goes away
Anon...
Ignoring the problem does nothing, if you don't have the balls to admit that stupid women are as big a plague as stupid men then you deserve to have your society ruined.
You either hold women accountable for their actions at all times, just like you would a man, or you give them the same rights as a child.\
>>
>>134683791
i don't feel bad for them like the rest of these cucks though. we all have intuition and deep down we know our duties as men and women. these modern whores are just trying to shirk off agency so they can live their whole lives like irresponsible children. fuck them. let millennial women die alone with cats, boxed wine and dinners for one. i care about their future as much as they cared about the average guy in high school ie not fucking much. in the old days when slut shaming was a thing disgusting roasties were forced to become nuns, labor-wenches or brothel workers...but now being a slut makes you a fucking hero.
>>
>>134686285
>be woman
>government finally funds childcare
>drop kids off at childcare so you can go to your job as a childcare provider
>men shoulder the tax burden
>>
>>134683148

Living life in a world where all the men are jaded, and all women have no dignity.
>>
>>134686285
Thank god I'm not a man, unless I was lucky enough to be born a Chad, the rest of you seem like miserable fucks.
>>
>>134686194

Any man who has the ability to land a decent woman nowadays also has the ability to pound out many different women.

So in order to get married as a woman, you not only have to find a decent man, but one with the restraint not to have sex with the plethora of options that are available to an "eligible" man these days. Most millennials will probably wind up single for the long haul.
>>
>>134683148
>1 post by OP

AWWW FUCK ITS A SLIDE THREAD

THEY GOT US AGAIN
>>
>>134686411
if i was rich, i'd never date above 30. 22-25 is the sweet spot.
>>
>>134686533
people don't figure out. they go extinct and get replaced.
>>
>>134686940
News flash: Chads aren't happy either.
>>
>>134686754
There's plenty of strong men out there. The problem is that the whiteknight beta count is way too high.
>>
File: stemwomen.jpg (64KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
stemwomen.jpg
64KB, 599x595px
>>134683148
>>
>>134686977
>22-25
nah, you gotta get them the summer before they start college these days...good girls get ruined before Oct. 1st of their freshman year has even rolled around nowadays.
>>
>>134686804
Do you expect me to go around and singlehandedly explain their shortcomings to each of them individually? If my gf does something retarded, I will tell her she is retarded and elaborate.

Go ahead ruin my (((society))), I don't give a fuck it's not actually my society. It just happens to be in the vicinity of where I live. Once it's sufficiently destroyed we can rebuild
>>
>>134687073
Why are you responding to such obvious b8?
>>
>>134683500
I think that feminists (unlike society) would want both members of the relationship to take care of children and the home equally.
>>
>>134686940
Haha, that's adorable, look at her trying to have opinions.
>>
couldn't find a chad in her hometown before the tinder boom

now can't find a chad in a world of faggots and betas who will give up his commitment, and have to constantly worry about finding a fake chad who learns game from youtubers
>>
>>134683205
first post, best post as usual.

the problem is vast majority of men are manlet tier children, who sponge off women and spend all day watching superhero movies, playing video games and acting like little kids instead of having kids.

Imagine being a woman and having to fight off all the betas and suitcase pimp alpha wannabes constantly. You can't go anywhere without some beta staring or migrant following you around trying to get in your pants. The men you do want, who act like grown men and not children, they already have their pick of any woman they want so you need to get into the top 5% of bitches in order to find one otherwise you're stuck with beta orbiters, and bums who try and sponge the free pussy in return for nothing.

Lift some weights, stop wearing comic book t-shirts, and attempt to be successful in whatever it is you are doing and pussy just comes at you from every direction. Being a modern man is dead simple as there are hardly any actual men left.
>>
>>134687038
the same thing happened to people who thought they could fly, or breathe underwater.

shocker the rest of us don't do those things anymore, eh?
>>
>>134687184
Because I'm very hungry
>>
>>134687154
>pie in the sky unrealistic bullshit
who the fuck, in this day and age and culture, is ready to settle down at 18?
>>
>>134687165
>Do you expect me to go around and singlehandedly explain their shortcomings to each of them individually?
No, I expect you to not make excuses for a woman when she does something fucking stupid like a child, I also expect you to not spout stupid shit about how it's okay for women to be stupid sluts because they're like children.
When you're given the right to vote, you have an obligation to society to not behave like a fucking child anymore.
>I don't give a fuck it's not actually my society. It just happens to be in the vicinity of where I live. Once it's sufficiently destroyed we can rebuild
"we" won't be rebuilding shit, that'll fall on the chinks, since they (at large) don't make excuses for women (or still treat them as lessers).
Maybe some of the higher-end niggers and Mudslimes too.
>>
>>134683706
Why is slut shaming a "problem" ? Just fucking stop being whores, it's that easy, you fucking stupid cunts
>>
> What actual problems does a girl in modern society have?
A girl, as in, a twenty-somethings old non-immigrant non-minority female in the US?

Probably debt, and/or getting by without having to work 65 hours a week.
>>
>>134687302

Game is learned through experience. Those youtubers can definitely be a step in the right direction for a lot of beta fags though
>>
>>134687310
i honestly can't tell if this is b8 or if you're retarded.
>>
>>134687684
>Flag
Anon, be honest, what do you think?
>>
Do you think the average girl is aware a sizeable minority of men think she has an easier life than they do and resent her for it?
>>
>>134687545
Also ending declarative statements with question marks. The point of college is to pick a major that will allow you to get a job so you can easily pay off your debt, and then make money. If you're having issues in that, you've made some bad choices in life
>>
File: redpill its you.jpg (2MB, 1210x6291px) Image search: [Google]
redpill its you.jpg
2MB, 1210x6291px
>>134687310

58thpbp.

Has anyone else noticed an upswing in the quality of leaf posting lately? Not being snarky at all. Last few days I have seen a number of leafs make what has pretty much been the best post of the thread.
>>
>>134687522
We're waaaaaay past the point of fixing this mess with an election. Who gives a shit about voting. Giving a shit about voting only furthers the problem, because it allows Kikes to just import foreigners, brainwash them, and send em out to vote. same thing with women.

Don't get me wrong - still do vote, but if you expect that to fix this mess entirely you are a delusional kike.

which you are
>>
>>134687461
>hurr embrace "this day and age's" degenerate culture
women mature faster than men for a reason you stupid fuck. classical western society (ie before the collapse) paired off girls who were just coming of age with men between 25-30 because they were much smarter than this new breed of jackasses like you.
>>
File: feminism debunked.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
feminism debunked.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>134683148
>>
>>134683791
Best comment of the thread by far tbqh. That hits the nail on the head, I never actually fully realised that but it's so true.
>>
>>134687908
The point isn't voting, it's given the right to vote to signify that you're a functional member of society (or at least should be).
I don't care what your opinion on voting is, but once you're allowed to participate in the political process you are no longer a child, and I expect more from you than I do a child, pussy or no pussy.
The only way for treating women like they're children to make sense would be for women to be stripped of all rights except those also afforded to children, which is about as likely as an election fixing western society.
>>
>>134683148
Figuring out what a satisfactory career will be. There's pressure to do things that will make money and can make a difference in the world. For example, deciding whether to go to law school.

Remember to always sage shitty anti-women threads. When I read the posts here it's as though none of you have had a female friend before. Women are just men who try harder to remember their friends' birthdays.
>>
>>134688213
I agree with your post.

so what do you suggest the solution is? we just silently hate women? it sounds like that is what you are suggesting, which isn't much of a suggestion.

Kike
>>
>>134688062
read about a third of it he gets many things right worth reading
>>
>>134683148
the age-old giving her limited time of fertility to a suitable mate
>>
File: stem gender disparity response.jpg (57KB, 507x363px) Image search: [Google]
stem gender disparity response.jpg
57KB, 507x363px
>>134687142
>>
>>134683148
the urge to butcher her natural eyebrows into disgusting harsh thin lines.
>>
>>134683148
Becoming pregnant before 18.
>>
>>134683205
>>134683148

Too much cock
>>
File: stefan.png (345KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.png
345KB, 850x478px
>>134683148

>20 years old, 10/10 sexual market value
>gee i dont want kids because i want to live my life and make money
>fuck 20 chads
>get 20 abortions
>go to parties
>25 years old, 8/10 sexual market value
>gee i dont need men i want to start a business
>marry a chad anyways
>have chad baby
>chad leaves
>become a single mother
>30 years old, 6/10 sexual market value
>all business ventures fail
>end up living in a poor house next to niggers
>chad son is corrupted into life of crime because mom isn't home ever
>die lonely
>chad son goes to jail with his nigger friends

moly-meme is real
>>
>>134683148

being older than 23

at that point you are too old and not desirable by most men.
>>
File: CalhounJ.jpg (554KB, 1653x1110px) Image search: [Google]
CalhounJ.jpg
554KB, 1653x1110px
>>134683148
It's a Utopia in the material and sexual sense. That is the problem.
>>
>>134688449
There is no easy or immediate solution, just stop acting like treating them like children is going to fix society at large, because it won't, it'll only reinforce shitty behavior like it does with actual children.
Sometimes when a kid does something stupid they need to learn that their actions have consequences, whether that be losing a finger from playing around with a heavy door for a child or getting murdered by a nigger for a woman, you have to let them make their own mistakes, otherwise they'll never learn.
I'm not saying you should hate women, just don't come up with some stupid justification for their actions like they're children, because no matter how much you might think they're children mentally speaking, society doesn't treat them that way, at least in the west (outside of the Amish I guess).
>>
>>134687684
He's right tho, you manchild. I'm surprised I'm agreeing with leaf on something.
>>
>>134684599
Helen of Sparta you fucking cuck. She was rightfully menaluis' and that pussy Paris stole her.
>>
>>134688333

>shit cucks say
>>
>>134688854
I Have never seen a more Jewish post in my life
>>
>>134683706
he said actual problems
>>
What joy in being an unpretty girl? No thanks.
>>
>>134683148
Any genuine interest you show in non-girly things is immediately written off as "looking for attention"
>>
File: core2.jpg (160KB, 1712x1428px) Image search: [Google]
core2.jpg
160KB, 1712x1428px
>>134687310
ive got bad news for you chang

being fit and successful wont get you pussy
>>
>>134687896
Actually yes, I've noticed
>>
>>134689259
>being fit and successful wont get you pussy

combined with my outgoing personality and gregarious nature, it has actually worked out quite well.
>>
>>134688972
The fuck is wrong with you? I don't get your mindset. Maybe I've just been lucky with the women I've met in education and work, or maybe you're a washed-up bitter bastard. I stand by what I said. Women have caused me a lot more good than bad.
>>
>>134683148
Getting raped by Trudeau's diversity Muslims.
>>
The one challenge she has in life is finding someone reliable and honest that will commit to her for and cover her ass for life. Just like women are picky with sex, men are picky with commitment.

Funny thing is, most women don't stop and think long enough to realize this, so they just casually fuck here and there, have an accidental fatherless child or two, and inevitably end up either settling for a beta cuck who she feels zero attraction to, or being alone for the rest of her life.

But no, as for the problems that they (and I mostly mean feminism) claim to face in society, they are mostly made up.
>>
>>134689259
are you a manlet? not baiting just curious
a core like that should net you as many vacationing chicks as you want, erry day
>>
File: ewrewrr.jpg (90KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
ewrewrr.jpg
90KB, 500x590px
>>134683148
scared that some white boi is gonna shoot her in the school because she refused to fuck him

aside from that? none.
>>
>>134683148
I oft ponder if being reincarnated as an attractive blonde hair blue eyed women in a first world country is the highest you can get
>>
>>134689527
Is this you too:
>>134682318?
>>
File: 1495506927990.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495506927990.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>134685035
JUST
U S
S U
TSUJ
>>
>>134687896

Because a lot of us live in dystopian hell holes, where misidentifying someone gender is a one ticket to Tyrone's jail cell.

I honestly think a lot of us are getting uncucked, esspecialy the ones graduating high school and realizing there are no jobs, no places to live, and a completely biased system. We are simply tired of the Mickey Mouse bullshit, and it pents up a lot of anger that results in well thought out posts.
>>
File: 0DFk4wN.jpg (239KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0DFk4wN.jpg
239KB, 1280x1024px
>>134688903
>tfw you realise the Trojan War was fought over Menelaus being cucked
w e w
e
w
>>
>>134686411
sure but i dont think a 20 year old deserve to get to live the life standard of a 35 yo rich guy - basically skipping everything and get to the end point already.
and likely she'll get "bored" and jump with half of the money to the nearest exciting chad with bad credit score
>>
File: 1485816344819.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1485816344819.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
>>134685035
>>134690027
it ruined my poast
>>
listen up fellas

there is more to life than pussy

>spending 18 hours of your day worrying about a vagina

who fucking cares, do the things you love or enjoy. wasting your day on girls is a waste of time.
>>
>>134690092
The trick is to make her work for it; don't be a cuck, outchad the chad, all that shit
>>
>>134689917
Nope. I agree that it's probably not a majority who have regrets, but I remember reading some pretty horrific side effects of the "bottom surgery" that would seem to me to be cause for regret.

I guess there's more than one somewhat-left-leaning Irishman on /pol/.
>>
>>134689685
obviously he is a manlet. look at the short distance from the neckline to the belly-button. lmao this guy is def 5'7 or less
>>
>>134690287
Ahh, so it's a cultural thing.
Makes sense, we've got tons of potatoniggers here in Massachusetts too, must be in your blood.
>>
>>134683148
Accidentally consuming gluten.
>>
>>134683148
>If theyre unattractive then they cant secure a good man regardless of home skills.
>expected to work
>opposite sex not willing to settle down and have kids
>>
>>134690196
the leaf gets it
>>
>>134685035
T H I C C
>>
File: 1458216937963.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458216937963.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>134688699
molymeme is more than just a meme m8, he's spitting truth bombs 25/8
>>
>>134689259
>üntermensch af
>>
>>134690439

>this is what women actually believe
>>
>>134690387
maybe, could also have a disfigured face, lazy eye, some facial skin disease, speech impediment, the way he carries himself etc
>>
>>134689259
i'm not even that fit and successful, i get pussy by being interesting and not being repulsive. maybe try that.
>>
>>134683148
None really, they have freedom and can endlessly feed their narcissism with social media. Also with social media exposure she can spread the message of her sexual value by showing off her beauty to others all over the world. A woman has never had it this good in human history.
>>
>>134683500
Got any proof that grills are better at being the keeper of the house?
>>
wanna know how women think?

>I need a nice or rich guy

>so my friends will see me with them and ill look better than they do

a guy is a trophy. it is a symbol of their status, by association. women merely want to use you, like a parasite. they leech away at your money and will find a new host if they have more money or a nicer car.

use women or they will use you. that is how it works.
>>
>>134690983
>make /pol/ /pol/ again.
which means remove flags
which of course you know since you're here for longer than 5 months newfag
>>
>>134690983
First off, the "meme flags" have been on this board forever.
Secondly, there's already an extension that lets you post/see your state/province/city
>>
>>134687310
Are you actually retarded?

>flag

Yea...
>>
>>134690715
I just pretend to be interesting and not-repulsive. Also works.
>>
>>134683148
Toomuchdickitus?
>>
>>134690715
This

I'm 5'10", 165 lbs of averageness. I make like 40k/year as a self employed online seller. I don't work very much and play Vidya games all the time. Never had a problem getting decent looking women. I've always been told I'm funny and charming though.
>>
File: DE0ohy6VwAA833b.jpg large.jpg (38KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
DE0ohy6VwAA833b.jpg large.jpg
38KB, 889x374px
>>
>>134683148
The wall
>>
>>134683205
>>
>>134687215
>>134687184
>>134687073
That wasn't bait, just an observation after being here a few years. Fuck all if I have an opinion after being married for 22 years and raised a 19 year old daughter and 17 year old son, clearly I dindu nuffin with my life.
>>
>>134683148
They've been turned into mindless whores with no sense of reality beyond getting dick in their young age and marrying the highest earning man once they're a dried up shitsack
>>
>>134691563
Good joke OP, tell it again
>>
@134691563
>LARPers
You don't even deserve a (You).
>>
Being inferior in literally every way to men and having your brain fucked up by 100,000 years of genetics.

Women really can't control being inferior.
>>
>>134687310

Lifting weights won't give you a more masculine face or make your bones or dick bigger.
>>
>>134687684
it's a leaf, what do you think?
>>
>>134691563

>I say:
>>>134687073

>gets defensive about her life

Literally a woman
>>
>>134683205
Fobo
>>
File: 1500843819289.jpg (76KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1500843819289.jpg
76KB, 600x722px
>>134683706
>>
>>134691342
The fucking cunt. I would laugh, but she's probably providing for her dysgenic decisions via the hard working people of her country.
>>
File: 1492946884206.png (282KB, 759x672px) Image search: [Google]
1492946884206.png
282KB, 759x672px
>>134683148
Fewer neurons and synapses than their male counterparts while simultaneously having to endure propaganda, indoctrination and brainwashing. We need to remember that women are inferior to men and need to be protected from themselves and others.
>>
I mean, not much. I'm kinda pissed I'm expected to have a career now though instead of staying home and having kids. It's also hard to find good husband material.
>>
File: Toothfairy.jpg (3MB, 2393x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Toothfairy.jpg
3MB, 2393x2008px
>>134691699
>>134691751
Ok just for the lulz.
>That wasn't bait, just an observation after being here a few years. Fuck all if I have an opinion after being married for 22 years and raised a 19 year old daughter and 17 year old son, clearly I dindu nuffin with my life.
>>
File: IMG_7928.jpg (314KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7928.jpg
314KB, 923x1600px
>>134692369

>woman
>shortage of mates

Really made me sneer. You have an infinite supply of men throwing themselves at you 24/7.

>yeah but they're not Chad!

Ok, I'm sure you'd be fine being an invisible beta male like 80% of men then, right?
>>
The modern woman has to worry about preying men that only want her because she has a pussy and breasts. Porn is turning modern "men" - and I use that term loosely- into disgusting animals that essentially view women as "fuckholes". This destroys trust between men and women. So many men today label women as sluts and whores, but fail to realize THAT THEY'RE THE ONES FUCKING THESE WOMEN. If you don't go around fucking women like a goddamn lunatic, there's no way for them to become whores. Men are increasingly becoming more and more degenerate and they're dragging women down into their degenerate hellhole.
>>
File: 1478665876877.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478665876877.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>134691563
>below replacement rate
>>
>>134692913
Gross, get rid of those you insecure female
>>
>>134692913
>A bag of teeth as proof that you're a mom
This is the most bizarre thing I've seen on /pol/ in years.
>>
>>134692913
you keep them? Thats kinda creepy anon
>>
File: IMG_20170419_223600.jpg (1MB, 1920x1033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_223600.jpg
1MB, 1920x1033px
>>134692913
r8 my wisdom tooth pls
>>
>>134689527
There are a lot of good women out there, but there are just as many totally worthless and worse than any man imo
>>
>>134692963
>So many men today label women as sluts and whores, but fail to realize THAT THEY'RE THE ONES FUCKING THESE WOMEN
Actually, going by /r9k/, a board full of men that have 100% never fucked these women, the guys calling them sluts and whores aren't the ones fucking them.
The guys who enjoy women being sluts and whores don't complain about women being sluts and whores.
>>
feminism
>>
>>134692913
>>134693014
>>134693029
My mum saved my teeth to. It's kino. Low class/no class rubes won't "get" it.
>>
>>134693053
Just like your average woman, when a group of weebs on the internet troll you, better bust out the ol' bag of teeth. That'll show'em
>>
>>134692945
It's a little harder when you're a shy girl.It's really not as easy as you think.Also, I'm religious, which makes finding a compatible mate even harder sometimes.
>>
>>134693224
Only thing my mom saved were firsts like my first haircut and my first pair of shoes, saving every one of your children's baby teeth is pretty fuckin freaky.
Though I shouldn't be surprised by a 40+ year old on 4chan.
>>
>>134690287
Nah, most of you are tard tier gommies
>>
File: 1475916438416.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475916438416.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>134683148

Getting grabbed by the pussy
>>
>>134692963
>If you don't go around fucking women like a goddamn lunatic, there's no way for them to become whores
if there wasn't sin, there'd be no way I could become a sinner

try that when you stand before the big man and see what happens

you still have a point that they are degenerates for having so much sex and watching porn. It is however the women's own responsibility that they are whores
>>
>>134683148
>room temperature IQ
>White knights everywhere
>Colleges that cater to feminist bullshit
>Vagina in general
>>
File: 1493778708274.png (314KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1493778708274.png
314KB, 898x790px
>>134693224
Shit, I meant *too.

It's still kino.
>>
>>134693177
The guys who enjoy women being sluts and whores don't complain about women being sluts and whores
even if you are one of these guys and you decide not to be a degenerate there are still no good viable options. for an aryan man with good genetics who simply wants to have a proper wife who can have bear fair children for him there is nothing.
>>
>>134693014
>>134693029
>>134693053
I know, it's a weird family tradition, not sure when and why it was started but I had to appease my mom and nana.
>>
>>134693096
Looks really healthy like it was cleaned in milk.
>>
>>134687128
If there was "plenty" we'd already have a revolution. Not this fucking bullshit "proud boys" or right wingers worshiping a dangerous faggot.
>>
>>134693177
/r9k/ is the exception. their focus in life is resenting women rather than finding another focus in life. their life lacks meaning so they resort to complaining about women when they could spend their time improving themselves.
>>
>>134693697
Sounds like women don't have much to worry about if this is your biggest problem
>>
File: 1500573836749.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1500573836749.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>134691169

>Checks flag

The irony here is unbelievable
>>
>>134693697
women dont belong in the workplace
>>
>>134693755
Even then, a lot of the guys calling women sluts and whores aren't the ones fucking them, except maybe the older ones who would've been fucking them when they were younger, but those guys usually avoid women their own age and either end up alone or end up dating some fresh, unused pussy (as rare as that is).
>>
>>134693257
It's better than showing tits or feet.
>>
File: arpnqKB_700b.jpg (69KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
arpnqKB_700b.jpg
69KB, 600x399px
>>134692913
>>
File: 1433389306107-0.jpg (44KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1433389306107-0.jpg
44KB, 681x496px
>>134692913
why?
>>
>>134693371
Well, my mom didn't save every one I think. I just know she kept some. She works in the teeth biz tho, so it's normal for those people, r-right?

Plus idk if this lady saved every tooth from her kids. At least two kids, that's a shit ton of teeth anon. Her collection is large tho, very kino.
>>
>>134683205
Dealing with other women, honestly. Especially in the workplace because we cant pick & choose them like we can "friends".
Notice where daily frictions & bickering comes from at work. On our good days, guys have to be real pricks to challenge us as most consistent PITAs towards each other.
>>
>>134683148
Resisting degeneracy. Handling moral weakness as best as they can.
>>
>>134694089
>She works in the teeth biz tho
Like, she collects people's teeth?
I hope to god my dentist isn't keeping the teeth he pulls out of people's mouths.
>>
>>134683706
Fake flag
>>
>>134694344
>Like, she collects people's teeth?
No. Nothing like that. People tend to pick careers that deal with things that fascinate them, though.
>>
>>134683148
> when all you want is to have some babies with the man you love and raise a family. But you have to get a college degree and pretend be chasing a carreer you know will be a net loss to society in the end. Then get raped by achmed and die childless after multiple failed ivf attempts cause the eggs have long dried out.

Life has never been more futile to both genders.
>>
>>134683148
STOP THIS NOW

>>134686474
>>134686474
>>134686474
>>
>>134695174
Fuck off, rainbowflagging shill.
>>
File: Meeting_2ea313_285717[1].jpg (23KB, 296x319px) Image search: [Google]
Meeting_2ea313_285717[1].jpg
23KB, 296x319px
>>134683148

Herpes
>>
>>134693342

Nope, nice try bitch. Shy girls functionally don't exist. Try being a shy guy. And I'm religious also- I know all those girls who lock down guys at 18 and then get pressured right after college to marry them.
>>
>>134683148
A N X I E T Y
>>
>>134685035
Wrong. I was just inside a TJ Maxx. The average woman is way fatter.
>>
>>134687531
Because hedonism
>>
>>134696437
>>134687531
A lot of anons like to strip agency from women by saying "Well if you were a woman wouldn't you slut it up too?"
I'd find it funny if it weren't for the fact that it's usually women saying this shit.
>>
File: 102348084322.png (189KB, 1199x615px) Image search: [Google]
102348084322.png
189KB, 1199x615px
>>134687310

Fuck off you white knight faggot. Women in the modern day are whores and a woman isn't even worthy of marriage to a Mcdonalds working drug addict if they aren't a virgin.
>>
>>134684785
actually rape culture is very common in american colleges, it's a big problem
>>
>>134683706
>EU flag

Not surprised in the least
>>
>>134683148
Not winning the 2016 presidential election
>>
>>134683148
if they're fat then they have the same problems as any anon on /pol/ would.
>>
>>134696832
If I was a woman all I know about being a slut is that having a dick inside you doesn't fill the emotional void within your mind.

Being a slut just fetishises short term investments. If you are a short term investment then that is that.
>>
>>134697139
>rape culture
>I drank and regret sleeping with him culture
>>
File: 1449416103020.jpg (3MB, 2308x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1449416103020.jpg
3MB, 2308x3300px
No, I wouldn't fuck a roastie this ugly and this old, you should always shoot for younger. Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>134683148
>>
File: 1500409374797.jpg (161KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1500409374797.jpg
161KB, 752x1063px
>>134683148
YOU'RE NOT BREEDING

>>134686474
>>134686474
>>134686474
>>
>>134683148
You.
>>
>>134697563
>at a party
>that popular jerk is trying to pressure you into sex
>forced to choose between being raped or being that girl that made a scene
>lose friends and never get invited to anything again
>>
>>134699649

>drinking
>partying
>hanging out with degenerates

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>134683148
Being strong on pussy game.
>>
>>134683148
A Marxist mind rape cultural prison
>>
>>134699649
>being that girl who made a scene
oh no the horror
what a fucking stupid concern
women say this retarded shit unironically and want to be treated as equals
>>
>>134693710
If you're still itt, would you mind telling us how a 40-something chick ends up on /pol? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>134699649
>whoring yourself out for social status and blaming it on everyone else
>trying to get sympathy for being a whore on anonymous image boards
>>
>>134701868
I guess she had to choose her friends or her dignity. She chose the children's option. This "children with tits" thing is the most amazing analogy I've ever heard for women
>>
I'd like to take a minute to remind you all that while women are out of control, they lack the agency to actually lead or take responsibility for their actions. They are genetically programmed to be followers, not leaders. When left to rule themselves, they will return to their base natural state of hypergamy and degeneracy.

>well then you stupid shart in mart nazi roleplayer, how do we solve the feminism problem?

The real problem isn't that modern women are out of control, it's that modern men are so weak, spineless, and socially inept that they allow women to walk all over them, and when women don't give them what they want (free, unattached sex), they act like stubborn children and "drop out" of society. Don't bother trying to dispute this because most of you reading this reply are young, impressionable virgins or /r9k/ transplants, and can't argue against it. You were raised by the internet, not by your fathers. Many of you never made enough friends to be able to go to parties or hang out.

I'm not blaming any of you for this outcome, it isn't your fault. Propaganda by Jewish media outlets tricked your forefathers into accepting a reasonable and dumbed-version of what has become the modern world. The only way for these problems to be fixed is a cleaned slate, the absolute destruction of the Jewish race and all democratic societies on earth. A return to ashes so that a phoenix can have the chance to rise and rebuild civilization once more. All I can advise you to do is to prepare for this day, perhaps even work to usher it in. Only then can you have what you want - the life you idolize and dream of. Traditional. Safe. Clean. White. Prosperous.
>>
>>134702196
No, the real problem is that laws prevent men from being men and controlling women.
You can LARP about keeping women in line, but when you're thrown in jail for beating a woman there's not much you can do.
It's why Muslims and blacks will likely continue to outbreed whites, their laws either encourage the control of women or don't impede it.
>>
>>134683706
Pocs are irrelevant, they have their own shenanigans.
White cishet women literally have no problems to deal with except ones they create themselves.
>The patriarchy
Inadequate achievement
>Slut shaming
Riding cock carousel
>Fat shaming
Eat big to get big c'mon, one more latte
>>
>>134693342
Are there a lot of you in church? I'm thinking of going to one to meet a religious girl.
>>
>>134702710
As a man you should be inherently dominant in the relationship. The cliche is really true, only weak men need to resort to beating. No one owes betas the chance to reproduce, no one owes you shit. If you really are that weak the rest of us don't want you to reproduce.
>>
>>134702710

Where do these laws come from? Everyone knows where they come from, it's rhetorical to even ask on this website where they come from.

The problem is that we can't get rid of them without also destroying the entirety of modern society. It's just simply not possible, the vile creatures that sit at the top and profit aren't going to let you roll back their destructive changes without killing every single one of them. Men and women in modern, western societies can't be saved because the vast majority will fight against what is actually in their best interest because social media and the tv told them to. Men haven't been able to keep women in line or raise their sons the way they should for decades because of social service schemes, educational brainwashing, laws, and a constant need to work more hours to support their children in this crumbling economies.
>>
>>134703105
I was. Church girls are easy pickings. A lot of them don't even seem to care about looks. Be VERY careful about hypocrites though. Pastor's kids are usually batshit insane
>>
>>134703615
>only weak men need to resort to beating
Well then, enjoy your empty threats.
The reason it works at all is because there's always the chance it could happen, much like with a child.
Without that chance, it's just hot air, and if you think women don't know that then you're retarded.
>>134703734
It's why things will continue to get worse.
Even western niggers can't get away with it.
For Mudslimes it's arguably easier since they're more concentrated in Europe than in the US/Canada (unlike western niggers), and Euros don't seem to care or are too afraid of being racist to speak up.
>>
>>134703615

No, look at societys like Victorian Britain. The man took over the woman's legal identity, but was responsible for her upkeep. She was obligated by law to obey him. This was enforced by law. It makes no sense to fulfill traditional gender roles as a man when your woman can choose to fuck you with our divorce and marriage laws.
>>
>>134683148
She has to figure out her value before she is an adult because once she hits adulthood her value starts dropping QUICK. Girls have to be smarter than they are pretty, that's about it. Couple that stress of figuring out the world with the swathes of vindictive bitches in your peergroup trying to keep you down to their trashy level and you've got a recipe for a lifetime of mediocrity.
>>
>>134692913
Is this real life?
>>
>>134703615
I wouldn't beat a woman either desu. But then again, I'm good with kids.
>>
>>134703970
The underlying threat is that you leave her. The only reason you would need violence is because it turned out you aren't a desirable mate.

>>134704221
Yes the point is valid when it comes to divorce/marriage laws and probably some extreme domestic violence laws but allowing violence against women would not be productive and those that resort to it do so because they are too weak to use traditional methods.
>>
>>134703872
What kind of crazy, like super slut?
Also are church girls fat now a days?
The ones at my old one growing up were whores-to-be
>>
>>134704607
>The underlying threat is that you leave her.
Which, in the modern era, means nothing, as a woman can still survive on her own thanks to help from the state, which, surprise surprise, you pay for via taxes.
>>
>>134704726
So like I said the problem you have is with the divorce laws not the domestic violence laws.
>>
>>134704612
Yeah, like super slut. And most of the old ones are fat, not young ones. Then again, I was at fundamentalist churches mostly
>>
>>134704854
I never said the problem was with domestic violence laws anon, I stated that the problem is that laws impede or directly prohibit the control of your spouse.
But, only in the west (and some parts of the east).
>>
>>134683148
Getting old is the hardest thing for girls. But nice of you all to care.
>>
>>134704726
>means nothing
That's only true if you really add nothing that the state couldn't add, meaning you are a weak undesirable mate.
>>
>>134705108
Outside of children, what do you add?
>>
>>134683398
Absolutely
>>
>>134685829
This. Women suffer from what I term the "Athlete Syndrome". They better have their shit on lockdown before they hit 30 or they're in for a lifetime of being a has been.
>>
File: 1500489467526.png (99KB, 632x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500489467526.png
99KB, 632x650px
>>134694097
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?
PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>134683148
I can think of none honestly. Unless she's really really ugly, there will always be someone who will take care of her. And good looking girls have free pass basically everywhere and they know it.
>>
File: gfas.jpg (55KB, 239x328px) Image search: [Google]
gfas.jpg
55KB, 239x328px
>>134687142
>>134688544
>>
>>134683148
What actual problems does a boy in modern society have?
>>
Not having the latest iPhone?
>>
>>134685945
Don't resent your husband, that's feminism pushing that onto you. Working a 9-5 is infinitely more soul destroying than raising children, in fact raising children is one of the most rewarding things you will do with your life. Women were sold a lie that sitting in some cubicle hell dealing with office politics and deadlines was somehow more rewarding than shaping a new life.
>>
>>134704252

That sounds rough, a lot worse than being automatically worthless to society unless your one of the top 20% of your sex.
>>
File: 1474680115768.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474680115768.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
pic related
>>
>>134685945

>husband busts ass for 35 years to support you
>bitch at him

Women like you deserve to work your whole life and die childless
>>
When did r9k takeover pol? Go reeee somewhere else you cucks.
>>
Aging
>>
>>134705168
Raising the children mostly but the same dominant male attributes that attract women provide children with strong male role models. You exude strength and calmness in the face of adversity etc. Your biological role is the protector of the family and you aren't fulfilling that role if you beat those you are supposed to protect.
>>
>>134706274
>Your biological role is the protector of the family and you aren't fulfilling that role if you beat those you are supposed to protect.
Depends on your definition of "beat." Disciplining children is paramount to them functioning in society, if you believe that women are akin to children then I fail to see why it's wrong to discipline them similar to how you would discipline a child.
>>
>>134706468
The same applies to children, you never beat them. If you do you have lost all real authority, a smart child will respond by becoming deceitful, the dumber ones become frustrated and violent themselves.
>>
>>134706862
So you don't believe in spankings or any kind of physical discipline?
>>
>>134699649
>at a party
There's your problem.
Personal interaction > group interaction
Go enjoy the simpler shit in life instead of aiming for social status exclusively, enjoy nature and history, enjoy stories.
>>
>>134683148
The feminist answer is men.
>>
>>134685353
Well their mothers act childish to them from the beginning so its ingrained in them. Their sole duty is to clean men and get pregnant. Most of them are happy with this but men are incredibly dumb which drives them crazy.
>>
>>134695174
>STOP THIS NOW
Shut down everything!
>>
>>134687896
>Instead of having kids
Don't listen to the PragerU TradCuck people ITT lel
They don't even know the details of Traditional relationships and why they worked
>The problem isn't women are women
>The problem is Men!
>We need to blame Men, that'll teach women
It's not a coincidence MRA groups sometimes get progressive / feminist co-opted and turn into trad cuck breeding grounds.

I'm not MGTOW or anything but if you pretend the systemic disadvantage of men in relationships doesn't exist you can't really weigh your options.
If you ignore it and set the bar for your desired SO lower than needed you can end up getting fucked pretty bad.
>>
>>134692369
The oligarch will have no one raising their own kids. How dare you even dream?
>>
>>134706958
I believe it can easily be very harmful. My parents had no problems disciplining me without it. Their disappointment hurt more than any spanking would. That wouldn't work unless they had already established a sort of moral authority from being decent role models.
>>
>>134693342
So you never leave the house?
>>
>>134686622

Seems kind of like an overstep.
>>
>>134707628
Being disappointed only goes so far, if the behavior persists then physical discipline would probably be best.
My question is, do you believe being disappointed in a woman would have the same effect it has on a child?
>>
>>134690041
holy shit that made me laugh, one way ticket to Tyrone's jail cell
>>
>>134705567
Looks like a war with Russia is coming. Women can't be drafted. Fight for those equal rights.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.