[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in an anarchy, always have and always will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Fool.jpg (586KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fool.jpg
586KB, 1280x1024px
Anarchy is the natural order. Everyone is always free to do whatever he wants and always will be. However people were tricked into thinking that governments have legitimity and from then on start enforcing the rules of (((others))) instead of their own rules they usually would choose to live by. You are still able to do whatever you want, you just have to live with the consequenses.
So what you have to ask yourself is: Do you rather abide to your rules and your rules alone and suffer the consequenses, or do you abide to (((their))) rules and live with the knowledge that you are empowering (((them)))?
>>
Marc Stevens convinced me that the absence of a ruling class is the best way to live.
marcstevens.net
marcstevens.net
>>
>>134683271
well, a leadership can be beneficial, but only as long as it keeps in mind it is only in leadership because the people will it, and the people knowing the same. but power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely so it may be better without a rulling class.
>>
False

Government is an artificial monopoly and a hinderance to the natural law of the free market.
>>
>>134684448
that doesnt contradict what i said at all and just takes in the economy into account while focused on the political aspects and legislature.
by making us abide (((their))) rules they also restrict the market/economy. if people would stop abiding their rules the free market would also spring into existence.
basically the free market is already in effect, its just that the goods of the government, their propaganda and all the other stuff, resulted in them being the dominant force in the market. if another force would emerge thats better than the government in tricking the people those would overtake the monopoly. the only reason the market is restricted is because people are again tricked into enforcing those restrictions which in turn just shows that the market isnt really restricted or else the government wouldnt be able to do that
>>
I never understood all the Constitution worship from libertarians. Free people don't need a list of freedoms.
>>
>>134685257
because if it werent for that piece of paper we would just be savages without any civilization and would just murder and rape each other all day duh
>>
>>134685135
Tricked? Regulations always have the threat of violence behind them. Threats, duress and coercion are government's favorite tools for self sustainment.
>>
>>134682515
I want to lower my chances of being killed for no fucking reason.
If that means I'm following rules made by someone else, so be it.
>>
>>134685965
and what do you think enables them to do those threats? is it probably the power of the people that support those actions as they believe the government is legit and trying to do good?
is it maybe even the very people themselves in form of police officers, judges and possibly military personal that would enforce the threats regardless of them thinking its right or wrong simply because the rules of the oh so legit government tells them it is the right think?
>>
>>134682515
I'm going to go jump of a cliff and fly now!
thanks for reminding me I can do whatever I want!
I'm going to be superman!

Oh wait what's this natural rules thingy? I thought there where none?
>>
>>134686252
Of course you do and there's nothing wrong with going along to get along but you have to admit that it's scary to see how much people will put up with to maintain their comfort.
>>
>>134686963
you relating anarchy to the absense of natural laws/physics in order to discredit my statement which obviously was focused on legislature and government just tells me im right.
maybe you should really jump off a cliff though
>>
>>134687325
pretty much. nothing wrong with wanting to not be killed. but you should always keep in mind who created the rules and who you screw over with those rules
>>
>>134687386
No no I'll quote you, "anarchy is the natural order"
"Everyone is always free to do whatever he wants and always will be"

You say I tried to discredit you because it was "obviously was focused on legislature and government"

you cannot do whatever you want by natural order. there is limitations. you anarchy is natural order. but it's not.
>>
File: anarchy.png (29KB, 623x675px) Image search: [Google]
anarchy.png
29KB, 623x675px
>>134688396
still i made it pretty clear i focus my statement on laws created by humans and their governmental system. everyone who isnt an utter retard realizes that.
saying "anarchy is the natural order" doesnt mean there are no laws in nature i.e. physics, but that the absence of humans laws and governments is as anarchy by definition doesnt include physical laws
>>
last bump if noone cares
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.