[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deportation cases up 60% in LA, 70% nationwide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: deportation.png (750KB, 881x808px) Image search: [Google]
deportation.png
750KB, 881x808px
>Trump has cancelled yet another Obama-created program that allowed illegal immigrants to stay in the country as long as they checked in yearly
>After ELIMINATING that bullshit program, deportation cases have gone up 60% in LA, 70% nationwide
>Trump is now using the regular check ups as TRAPS to arrest and deport illegals!

SO. MUCH. WINNING.

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/deportation-cases-up-60-in-los-angeles.html

AND WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED BABY. MAGA! THANK YOU PAPA TRUMP.
>>
>politicaloutsource.com
Never heard of it before. New?
>>
>>134680057
good
>>
I'm fine with deporting the criminals but if they're productive members of society I have no beef with them but if there some criminal teenager stepping on the flag saying America sucks then they should be sent back to there mighty country of Mexico where they may or may not get they're head chopped off for disrespecting the wrong man
>>
>>134680171
apparently it's /our source/ for news and politics once the mainstream, fraudulent media let us down. it's pretty based actually. they got shut down earlier in the year after running a story on the corruption in the Brazilian government, they were the first ones to report on it - even before CNN, BBC, etc. - in fact, it may have not even been brought to attention if Political Outsource didn't have sources in Brazil, specifically the city the riots and corruption took place. I think the government wanted to cover it up, so they doxxed PO after they ran a story, despite over 2 million people flocking to political outsource in a few hours and sharing it like crazy.

long story short, they finally came back and all the /pol/acks are going crazy their beloved unbiased, real source is finally back and looks like it's here to stay.. and doing fucking based work. There's been some pretty legendary threads the past couple days around political oustource. good fun. they just created a chatroom and it go fucking SUPER blown up like two nights ago haha, it's died down a bit now though.

but yeah, there you go. political outsource is pretty much pol's wikileaks. nobody really fux with any other sources anymore, unless they're shills.

oh yeah, another thing you should probably know - shills fucking hate political outsource for some reason. they come out of the fucking woodwork to denounce and attack PO any chance they get lmao, but for the most part everyone just tells them to fuck off.
>>
>>134680057
>Trump gets elected
>Brag about being an illegal immigrant on Twitter
>Get caught
Just doesn't make sense, how do they always find them?
>>
>>134680647

But anon by being here illegally they are literally already a criminal.
>>
>>134680698
They always know who are the illegals. It's just that government decodes whether to send them back or not.
>>
>>134680698
IP tracking, and most beaners are stupid and leave their location on twitter and instagram. hell, i could find them without any special equipment. imagine having start of the art equipment. do a little tracking, stake the house out, plan a raid, and boom send the beaner back
>>
>>134680647
>productive members of society
They are shitskins, send them all back
>>
File: F.jpg (86KB, 564x930px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
86KB, 564x930px
>>134680647
You have to go back.
>>
>>134680647
They're disrespecting us. I hope they are killed.
>>
>>134680647
>illegal
>productive

Are they productively paying income taxes?
>>
>>134680057
what are the actual numbers?
how many hundreds or thousands have they deported under him so far?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.