[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> In an interview in Playboy magazine in January 1979, Brando

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: brando.png (2MB, 1510x1208px) Image search: [Google]
brando.png
2MB, 1510x1208px
> In an interview in Playboy magazine in January 1979, Brando said: "You've seen every single race besmirched, but you never saw an image of the kike because the Jews were ever so watchful for that—and rightly so. They never allowed it to be shown on screen. The Jews have done so much for the world that, I suppose, you get extra disappointed because they didn't pay attention to that."[102] Brando made a similar comment on Larry King Live in April 1996, saying "Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of—of people who are suffering. Because they've exploited—we have seen the—we have seen the nigger and greaseball, we've seen the chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything, but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the wagons around."

Based Brando
>>
>>134679488

Jewish people make up 99% of the entertainment industry (factoring in the 80% that are gay too)
>>
>>134679488
The days of jewish exceptionalism are coming to an end
>>
>>134679691
It's just the beginning
>>
>>134679488
he's 100% right. not even a 14/88er, but you have to be blind to not see how jewy Hollywood is.

the thing I always think about is how if Martin Scorsese is making a movie about Italian gangsters, half the movie is about how they're Italian. What about Wolf of Wall Street? Is it even mentioned that most of the characters involved are jewish? why is it okay to imply that gangster = italian but it's not okay to make the connection between the degenerate slimeballs in that film and their jewishness. i don't get how the masses of people don't notice this. desu, if I'm watching a movie with friends who aren't completely cucked I'll point this stuff out.
>>
Hollywood is Jews firing outward on their strongest opponents in the world. It's quite literally their standing Army.
>>
>>134679488
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/weeping-brando-apologises-to-jews-1304594.html

And then he groveled at their feet clutching their kosher shekels
>>
>>134680789
You forgot to archive it
https://archive.is/PmpNQ
>>
>>134679488
damn u ID was almost 1488

>>134680520
>>134680520
>not even a 14/88er
why the fuck not fashy daddy? get with the times.
>>
File: giphy.gif (488KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
488KB, 500x250px
>>134679488
>MFW I read those in his Don Corleone voice
>>
>>134679488
Damn Brando used to be handsome. How the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: brandoo.gif (671KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
brandoo.gif
671KB, 500x382px
>>134681501
>>
Dio Brando?
>>
>>134680887
I'm not 14/88 because retarded progressivism was present long before jews got involved. (((they))) just latched onto it because the progressives are the ones with power.
I think jews have played a considerable part in the degeneration of our society, but we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot to not allow the good ones in.
>>
>>134679488
Damn Brando used to be handsome. How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>134679488

>it's another "Brando was a racist" thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.