[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for Japan to close off all immigration from white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1474266951657.png (605KB, 1080x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1474266951657.png
605KB, 1080x1023px
Is it time for Japan to close off all immigration from white countries? White immigrants seem to have a propensity to bring their insane SJW ideologies from their home countries with them to nippon.

>'B-But #NotAllWhites in Japan behave like Kanadajin or Debito. It's unfair to generalise a whole group by the actions of a small minority.'

Hmm.. where have I heard this argument before....
>>
>>134679364
This can't be real. I know that retard is insufferable. But no fucking way.
>>
>>134679679
holy fuck. it's real
>>
File: FAS.jpg (21KB, 378x270px) Image search: [Google]
FAS.jpg
21KB, 378x270px
>>134679364
>>
>>134679364
it's probably for the best if they would do that
>>
>>134679364
Just Canada.
>>
>>134679364
>>'B-But #NotAllWhites in Japan behave like Kanadajin or Debito
literally no one knows who these attention whores are nor are they influencing Japanese culture

calm down weaboo
>>
>>134679364
Jesus fucking Christ. Not even the nips are safe.
>>
>>134679364
Is it a hipster trend thing?
vegetarian, vegans, converting, fucking dead bodies;

Fun fact:
She can speak arabic, she doesn't understand ANYTHING from bloody quran (even arab natives do not read neither understan)
>>
File: image14-31.png (222KB, 790x427px) Image search: [Google]
image14-31.png
222KB, 790x427px
>>134679364
Time for Sakoku, Japan.
>>
>>134679364

Strange how she didnt choose as islamic country in which to convert..... She isn't completely retarded.
>>
>>134679364
They shouldn't, some are fine.
I'm of japanese blood and I go to Japan regularly and stay a couple of months each time, and the foreigners really are not a problem. Even dindus in Japan behave well.

Of course occasionally there are some retards, but it's not too much. Things are okay right now, most whites there are fine and Kanadajin is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>134679364
To answer your question, really they should just keep out the white females. They're the real problem.
>>
>>134680666
Why is Australia always so hostile to Japan?
>>
>>134682161
OP is not a jap he is a weaboo
>>
>>134682161
Most aussie are chinks those who ain't chink are edgy shit posters that know this is a japanophile site thus they get replies,also some might hold a grudge for all the ass blasting they got from the jap before the murricans came to help them.
>>
>>134679364
Kanadajin is not white though. She's AyyLMAO.
>>
File: o0440032313785260880.jpg (44KB, 440x323px) Image search: [Google]
o0440032313785260880.jpg
44KB, 440x323px
IKUZO~!
>>
>implying nips give a single fuck what any gaijin has to say
you're a special kind of retarded
if they want to cut it off, though, they're well within their rights to do so
nobody in the west would care unless they're a worthless piece of human refuse (yes i'm talking about you, you weeb fucks).
japan is great to visit. anyone who mentally masturbates thinking about moving there has something very seriously wrong with them
>>
>>134679364
She only "became Muslim" to fuck some JapMuslim who already has a girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4mBxQPOQ5s
>>
>>134683396
lol these roasties are out of control.
>>
>>134681283
agreed. blacks in JP are exceptionally well-behaved, at least in public. it's pretty refreshing to see how people of african descent behave when legitimately expected to assimilate to a common culture
even the nigerians are fucking polite and well-spoken. if they lure you into a seedy bar in shinjuku and spike your "all you can drink" 3rd/4th flavored vodka water with homecooked molly, that's kind of on you; but other than that, they're super standup guys
tokyo is a fantastic place to honeymoon, btw. 9.2/10 would recommend, assuming you can actually take the 2 weeks to learn some conversational japanese so you can rent a car to get around rather than being crammed into train cars like a sardine
>>
>>134683396
figures....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.