[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this, did Jesus lose faith?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 576787899.jpg (139KB, 1337x913px) Image search: [Google]
576787899.jpg
139KB, 1337x913px
What did he mean by this, did Jesus lose faith?
>>
>>134679359
Jesus was the son of God had a one on one with God, unlike us who have been separated by sin from the Father. On the cross Jesus literally took all the sin ever committed and to be committed onto himself and because of that he could no longer be one on one with the Father, because of the sin he took upon himself. God the Father turned away from him and that must have been far worse than any of the horrible physical pain Jesus felt. The question did he lose faith? He became sin filled and the divorced from God so i think despair and fear took over- but maybe not faith because He was still calling on the Father. Loss of faith implies you no longer believe in God. Or does it mean you have lost the belief God cares for you. If it is the former than yeah he did.
>>
Jesus was quoting Psalm 22 which is a prophecy about the way that He would die:

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
2 O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer,
and by night, but I find no rest.
3 Yet you are holy,
enthroned on the praises[a] of Israel.
4 In you our fathers trusted;
they trusted, and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried and were rescued;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by mankind and despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they make mouths at me; they wag their heads;
8 “He trusts in the Lord; let him deliver him;
let him rescue him, for he delights in him!”
9 Yet you are he who took me from the womb;
you made me trust you at my mother's breasts.
10 On you was I cast from my birth,
and from my mother's womb you have been my God.
11 Be not far from me,
for trouble is near,
and there is none to help.
12 Many bulls encompass me;
strong bulls of Bashan surround me;
13 they open wide their mouths at me,
like a ravening and roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint;
my heart is like wax;
it is melted within my breast;
15 my strength is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to my jaws;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16 For dogs encompass me;
a company of evildoers encircles me;
they have pierced my hands and feet[b]—
17 I can count all my bones—
they stare and gloat over me;
18 they divide my garments among them,
and for my clothing they cast lots.
>>
At the end of the day, he was still a Jew.
>>
>>134679359
Christ-Cuck-Insanity is a meme that got wayy out of hand tbqh
>>
File: 398158c617310987.jpg (375KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
398158c617310987.jpg
375KB, 1600x1066px
>>134679359
It shows how truly human Jesus Christ was.

You should feel bad for sinning.
>>
File: btfo.png (375KB, 328x960px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
375KB, 328x960px
>>134681726
>>
>>134679359
>What did he mean by this, did Jesus lose faith?
Jesus was God, and human. That's the handle. He had the fears, desires and doubts that comes with being human, only thus could his sacrifice give meaning. If he was simply God in the flesh, then the sacrifice in the flesh would've been a mock sacrifice, no pain and no fear of death.

but he felt pain, he feared death, and his faith was put to the test like the faith of all humans -remember, his last words was "it has been fulfilled".

so yes, he lost faith, and then regained it.

that, is the handle.
>>
>>134679359

why are the Romans dressed like Greek hoplites?
>>
>>134679359

http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/why-have-you-forsaken-me
>>
>>134681978
It makes me happy to see a Christian anon from DK. I pray for Denmark and her people that that they might return to God in this crazy crazy time. A lot of us need to return - He is calling.
>>
>>134679359

No. He was quoting Psalm 22
>>
>>134681949
is this an image for ants?
>>
>>134682992
I'm not Christian, sorry, not even baptised. I teach religion, and deeply respect Jesus, but when it comes to actual spirituality.. I trust in the old way, hin forna sæd.

Reginn Óll ginheilliger Gód.
>>
>>134679359
When Jesus took upon Himself the sins of the world he was immediately separated from God.
Jesus, in his anguish at this realization, cried out to God. His loneliness and isolation upon that cross was complete.
>>
>>134684074
He still is calling and one day you will answer Him and know He is your Saviour and Redeemer
>>
>>134681426

How can you take other people's sin upon yourself just by pissing off the local kikes enough to get the Romans to torture/kill you?

Seems like there are some steps missing/unexplained here.
>>
File: Sad Lenin.jpg (5KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Lenin.jpg
5KB, 208x242px
seconds before jesus fucked off back to his godly form, he discovered who he really was by taking on the form of man

he discovered he was a sadist that created life on earth for it to do nothing but suffer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.