[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on in Poland?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: map_of_poland.jpg (54KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_poland.jpg
54KB, 466x350px
I keep seeing threads about this, but people argue like fuck and its hard to see what exactly is going on.

What's the deal? What is happening with their court?
>>
>>134679287
Literally nothing
>>
>>134679287
They are legally reforming a juridical system, but the only thing that seems to upset people is that this reform assumes removing some judges from their seats. Government justification for the removal is their communist roots, and these are basics that are important to know I think.
>>
The executive branch is trying to take over the judicial branch from what I understand.
>>
File: file.korwin-mikke.jpg (1MB, 4096x2862px) Image search: [Google]
file.korwin-mikke.jpg
1MB, 4096x2862px
Those are globalist/EU shills, just move on
>>
>>134679287
This map is retarded
>>
>>134679858
>but the only thing that seems to upset people is that this reform assumes removing some judges from their seats
That's not the problem. The problem is that the new judges will be political agents for years to come. The government already installed their lackeys in the constitutional tribunal, as well as replaced army generals and chiefs of police with their sympathizers. Also the current minister of justice is on a personal vendetta and has a history of punishing judges that disagreed with him and/or the government's agenda.

While it doesn't outright change anything, it undermines the separation of power (as one pillar will be in control of the others) and sets a very dangerous precedent. Whether the current government will go full Turkey/Venezuela/Best Korea or not is entirely up to them, but people have a right to be afraid that all of this will be at some point used against them.

Personally I think that both sides are going full retard and trying to get some petty revenge after losing their respective elections.
>>
>>134681879
Appointing judges by the governments is really nothing new and controversial. US President also is appointing judges mind you, but if we will add an ability to also remove them, then it becomes controversial. Yet, this ability clearly wasn't prohibited so this is basically discussion how much is too much when it comes to separations of power. There is nothing illegal going in, it's an ideological dispute really.
>>
>>134682879
>There is nothing illegal going in, it's an ideological dispute really.
Pretty much, also it doesn't help that our nation is so divided on such matters. All we can do is wait and see what will happen.
>>
>>134679287
Basically judges are the third pillar of ruling etc.
>What was it like now
The central authority on judges is krs. It is the group that makes decisions on applications, career progress, relieving from position etc. for every judge.
The kick is that krs is made 3/5 of judges chosen by various branches. This by itself made it a perfect distillator for "proper opinions"
The better kick is that judges were the one group that didn't undergo degomming after gommies were kicked out ("we'll undergo self-cleansing xD")

>What it is going to be now
The 3/5 will be chosen by 60% majority in government

>Why all the crying
The new ruling party hasn't yet started putting the earlier ones to trial, if only for negligence, and Donald Tusk for diplomatic treason.
>>
>>134679287
Poland is turning into a dictatorship. EU should totally do, I think putting the polish people under some sort of EU administration would work. The union would now rule the country instead of the Polish politicians, polish politicians would also lose all their voting privileges in the european parliament
>That sounds harsh
It's done to protect the Polish people from their facist gouverment, it will also happen to Hungary
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.