[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a person supports Trump regardless of what trump is doing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 20b.gif (21KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
20b.gif
21KB, 128x128px
If a person supports Trump regardless of what trump is doing, does it mean he doesn't actually have any real ideology and he just fell for republican partisan propaganda?
>>
>>134679192
Yes.

Now you have taken the actual red pill.
>>
>>134679192
>If a person supports Trump

they are mentally ill.

>If a person ever supported Trump

ditto.
>>
https://steemit.com/news/@zanting/the-truth-about-the-trump-administration-genie-energy-s-inherent-subjugation
>>
It just means he got emotionally invested into the election-time shilling and doesn't want to let go

It's the same thing as a girl choosing to stay with her abusive boyfriend because she fell in love with him at some point
>>
File: 1490927516530.png (114KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490927516530.png
114KB, 730x600px
>>134679192
It probably means you are a back woods gun loving hillbilly. I support trump because of his libertarian policy regarding the middle-east. Also because he is a self-made man who truly wants to help the country and is not a puppet like Obama, Hillary, Bush, Bill etc.

Trump is the best president I have ever seen in my lifetime by far
>>
File: thincc.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
thincc.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
>>134679192
you can't seriously be just now "realizing" this
>>
>>134680274
It was a rhetorical question.

Of course that this is the case
>>
Yes, Like many I supported the shit out of Trump pre election, but you have to be open to criticise any official.

No doubt he would be better than Hillary any day but without our constructive criticism it's not by much.

Our situation:

A) corrupt/corrupted + mislead by advisers

B) Doesn't know what he is doing and is inexperienced + mislead by advisers

C) Threatened by deepstate +mislead by advisers

D) B and C

E) Terrifying all of the above.

If we don't get real and say it like it is civil war is inevitable.
>>
>>134679719
>It's the same thing as a girl choosing to stay with her abusive boyfriend because she fell in love with him at some point
This x1000
>>
>>134681834
Nah, i think he is even worse than Hillary.

Hillary would have been like another Obama, which is pretty bad, but it's not as bad as what Trump is doing right now.

How retarded you have to be to have sean spicer as your press secretary? like holy fucking shit
>>
Were you not here in April? It's pretty clear the board doesn't mindlessly support Trump.
>>
Trump can tweet all the stupid shit he wants and accomplish absolutely nothing, he was and still is the better alternative to the democrats taking the presidency. Imagine the shit Hillary would try to do if she was president with a GOP led legislature. She would oppose nearly everything they would've put on her desk, shit out terrible obama-like executive orders that the courts wouldn't even flinch at, and put Liberals in the supreme court. Don't even have to mention whatever SJW shit she would churn out in order to keep her popularity up with the millennials. Also, GDP is rising and more jobs are being added by the month.

I'm not saying I think Trump is the greatest president ever, but he is a good president by default since he nearly destroyed DNC's upperhand in the government and they will likely not recover for a long time, unless they can get their shit together by 2018, and it doesn't look good so far despite Trump's unpopularity.
>>
>>134679192
YEAH I SUPPORT TRUMP BECAUSE OF ISRAEL
>>
>>134683467
Trump is literally enjoying what he inherited from obama. Trump did not even pass most of his economic agenda yet, i hope you are aware of that.

The tax system and government budget still operates the same as it was under obama.

And once Trump will actually pass his economic plan, sadly the economy is going to become much worse
>>
>>134683467
And btw it wasn't Trump who harmed the DNC. it was Hillary.

And DNC is still not as bad as the RNC.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.