[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people here actually attend church regularly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5516.jpg (2MB, 4003x2613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.jpg
2MB, 4003x2613px
How many people here actually attend church regularly?
>>
>>134677980
A lot in my city
>>
Nobody with a brain.

t. real Christian
>>
>>134677980
church isnt a requirement for faith OP. there is no mandate in the bible to got o church
>>
The one I used to go to got a female priest so I stopped going.
>>
>>134678418
well a woman priest is against the bible
>>
>>134678262
Wrong.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
>>
>>134677980
every 2 weeks
>>
Most Americans go to church regularly, they are very religious over there.

I personally am a baptist Bible believer but there are no such churches here so I don't go to any, but study the Bible on my own.
>>
I stopped going years ago but I'd go to another if I could find the right one. I really like the community aspect of churches. Seems like more and more people aren't socializing and using social media and texting as a form of human interaction rather than talking and being around others.
>>
>>134677980
I haven't recently do to me being a shitty person, but now that I have moved I hope to find one in my new hometown.
>>
I feel its pointless.

Modern church only relays on faith and God, forgetting humans have to step in to, just like the Bible says.

Fighting for the sake of your family, religion, nation is far worthier than going on a sunday mass, praying to God and then continue being a bluepilled goy.
>>
>>134677980
unfortunately I do not

I would if I found a decent catholic or orthodox church with a good pastor

but times are so shitty I can not arse myself to go anywhere church included

I feel bad though and I think going at least every once in a while is good for me
>>
Also not to mention that most "attending Christians" are incrededibly bluepilled and most people who attend masses(orthodox, catholic, protestant, even jewish) are majority democrat voting.
>>
>>134677980
/pol/ only pushes Christianity to fight degeneracy and somehow fight (((them))). They don't actually believe in or practice it.
>>
>>134678262
What is at the heart of the Catholic faith? Recieving the Body of Christ. And that can only haooen at church.
>inb4 some autist finds a BringBread2Me company for the disabled or something
>>
>>134678749
Not to be rude, but it is not the case that most Americans attend church regularly. For most people I know, it's something done on major Christian holidays (Easter and Christmas, if Christmas isn't on Sunday).
>>
You should only attend the church to burn it down.
>>
I do, went to mass last night.
>>
>>134679056
Protestant is the way to go. No man-made hierarchy beyond the minister.
>>
>>134679124
Definitely not the case for protestants. We are the right wing.
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (51KB, 341x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
51KB, 341x363px
>>134679224
This.
>>
I go to the Lutheran church in my town, still has a very conservative doctrine.
>>
I don't because I can't find one that's uncucked. Is there even a single congregation in america that understands white genocide and the JQ? That is explicitly against African aid? That this refugee crisis is really a religious and racial war between Muslims and whites enabled and caused by jews?

Everyone is too bluepilled so I have to practice my religion alone...
>>
>>134679565
LC-MS, PCA, and SBC (usually) are pretty much the only respectable protestant churches left.
>>
>>134677980
Once a month.

t. Holy Roman Catholic
>>
I do, this morning was about Samuels mourning over Saul turning his back on God. God asked Samuel how long he was going to mourn for, that he needed to get up and fill his horn with oil to go meet the son of Jesse, David, who was going to be anoited Isreals king by Samuel. All of this is to say that there is a season for mourning and a season for action. That we cannot spend our entire lives mourning over our sin, the destruction of our country, the falling away of the people, or evil in the world. There comes a time that we need to stop mourning and need to get up and get back to action of what we are being called to.
>>
Religion is honesty and the Universe is the church. I'm in it 24/7
>>
File: 1484858468058.jpg (385KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1484858468058.jpg
385KB, 1478x1896px
Every fucking sunday. Not even joking.
>>
i go to a non-denominational (fight me) protestant church because the college ministry is really good for me. this morning's message was about the importance of family and was basically anti-degeneracy. it was saying how idolization of work or sports or money or whatever tears the family apart and causes the family to shift in the direction of the culture, which is the opposite of what Christianity calls us to. it was a good message
>>
>>134677980
I think attending a mosque/church/synyngouge is extremely important, especially with modern degeneracy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.