[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She a good girl. She dindu nuffin. She getting here life together.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: good girl.png (329KB, 783x615px) Image search: [Google]
good girl.png
329KB, 783x615px
How /why does the media always find a way to label this kind of scum as "good." Obviously they aren't "good." They are mentally deranged persons at best, horrific criminals at worst. "Good" describes neither of those traits.

>Woman gives birth to baby
>She buries it in her backyard
>Gets charged with homicide
>Her attorney told reporters Richardson is a “good student” who graduated high school recently, where she was a member of the school's cheerleading squad.
>“She didn’t drink. She wasn’t a partier or smoker,”... “By all measures, a very good girl who helped children... She’s by all means a very good person.”
>>
>>134675976
Because extra-late-term abortions will be the next thing the left pushes for.
>>
>>134675976
this is obviously a shock headline. it's clickbait.
>>
>>134675976
I believe the media uses it to prevent inciting violence against the criminal so they can't be accused of leading a witch hunt/smear campaign.
>>
Its on quotes to show that it is ironic. Your reading comprehension is terrible
>>
>>134675976

Post-pregnancy abortion.

Her body her choice, check your privilege bigot.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT SICK ABORTION FREAKS WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
>>134675976
Should have had an abortion in the first place, or better yet not get pregnant. Dumb slut is getting what is coming to her.
>>
>>134675976

That's the thousand cock stare.
>>
File: 1494992067307.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494992067307.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>Didn't prty
>Pregnant at 18
HOL UP
>>
File: 1497603069619.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1497603069619.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>134676974
I assume you are not pro-choice..
.. in 2017..
>>
>>134676305

Local news was acting like she committed a terrorist act. Only thing Cincinnati news is reporting on more is that pig that killed a nigger.
>>
She killed the infant when she realized it was half nigger. Like the article says... "Good Girl".
>>
>>134676173
#AbortTheElderly
>>
>>134675976

because setting a precedent for a clients character is a good way to get a more lenient sentencing?
>>
Mixed baby should add.
>>
>>134677425
>>134675976
the baby was probably a niglet. she cheated on her boyfriend and when it was brown she freaked out and killed it
>>
>>134675976
miscarriage, maybe the father was black
who knows
I respect that kind of commitment
>>
father was black, relieved desu senpai
>>
>>134675976
>“She didn’t drink. She wasn’t a partier or smoker,”
>pregnant and unmarried at 18
somethin doesn't quite add up here
>>
>>134676732
>quotes to show irony

You're retarded.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.