[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats are animals bio-engineered by the Jews to overthrow the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: AROUND CATS DONT RELAX.jpg (15KB, 281x325px) Image search: [Google]
AROUND CATS DONT RELAX.jpg
15KB, 281x325px
Cats are animals bio-engineered by the Jews to overthrow the white race. They are the perfect stealth operative to propagate a white genocide. Think about it:

They are cute and fluffy and love to distract you from daily life. They are super needy when you are busy either working on a PC or reading a book. Why? Because they don't want you to contribute to society or be learned. Not to mention women love cats. Women who are unable to hold a successful relationship often turn to these animals as a means of escapism rather than working on self improvement and finding a good man. Crazy cat ladies are more prevalent today than ever.

Domestic housecats hold the title of being the #1 destroyer of all wildlife in North America. They run around killing all sorts of insects, rodents and birds vital to the natural ecosystems of North America and their urine is also known for destroying plants as well. Cat feces are especially dangerous to humans as cats are a carrier of Toxoplasmosis, a parasite known to live in the brain and alter the personality and behaviour of a host. It makes women more agressive and horny, leaving them prone to race mixing and lowers testosterone levels in men, making them more timid and cowardly. Something over 60% of the worldwide population has Toxoplasmosis and you can contract it by cleaning your cats litter box. You can even have it passed on to you via childbirth.

Get yourself tested. I did and I am clean. Whenever I see a cat on my ranch I always try to shoot it from afar to destroy it. Then I sterilize the area and burn the remains.

Cats are a Jewish plant. Dont trust them.
>>
>>134675602
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: 1500756123373.jpg (186KB, 638x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500756123373.jpg
186KB, 638x629px
mew mew
>>
I had that, it's also called "cat scratch fever". You can get it from dogs too or if biten ticks. Antibiotics will heal it, but it takes a looong time
>>
>>134675602
i agree
i hate cats with a burning passion
t. furry
>>
>>134675602
But cats wuz kangz n' shiet
>>
Yeah, I think killing cats because they thought they were demons was the attitude of the people in the middle ages. The got the black plague for their efforts. And dogs are far needier than cats. You can leave a cat for a week with a clean litter box and big bowls of food and water. Dogs? Not so much. And they're constantly trying to lick your mouth. Yuk.
>>
brb gassing my cat
>>
>>134676936
>The got the black plague for their efforts
The black plague was primarily spread by rats and rat feces, aka the jews.
>>
>>134675602
You'll get sick if you eat shit regardless of the source.
>>
>>134677297
yeah but killing cats who eat the rats was a bad idea
>>
>>134675602
>the absolute state of /pol/ if this is unironic
>>
>>134675972
OMG what a cute little Munchkin
>>
Dogs are truly superior
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.