[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mental illnesses are not real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: llgyyqisLw1qh059ro1_540.gif (113KB, 539x595px) Image search: [Google]
llgyyqisLw1qh059ro1_540.gif
113KB, 539x595px
>mental illnesses are not real
>>
Who argues that mental illness doesn't exist?
>>
>>134673171
Schizophrenia is made up jewshit so they can feed impotence pills to redpilled people
>>
>>134673171
Most of the /pol/ says it's a scheme to sell jew pills.
>>
>>134673068
>>134673313
Certain mental illnesses are over-diagnosed on completely healthy people to sell medication.
That doesn't mean that they don't exist at all.
>>
>>134673171
Hardcore religious types who think God will fix everything and if the problem persists then you don't have enough faith.
>>
>>134673257
>Schizophrenia
isn't that just a catch-all diagnosis
for any mental illness that doesn't fall neatly into one distinction, they'll just call it "schizophrenia"
>>
File: 1500337140505.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1500337140505.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>134673354
>he doesn't deal in absolutes
>>
Some mental illness is over diagnosed, like ADHD, but mental illnesses absolutely exist and the poor bastards who have them suffer immensely. Girls who call themselves "depressed" because they have a bad day are shitting all over these people with their real problems.
>>
>>134673313
>>134673354
>>134673257
>>134673171
>>134673068
It's just that they are defined by symptoms and not causes, like most diseases are.
OP is posting something approaching a cause, which will make the disease categories and diagnostic possibilities more accurate.
>>
>>134673068
Where can I get the blue pills to turn my brain into the one on the left?
>>
>>134673171
clueless, uneducated, inbred morons. here is a fine example of said retardation:

>>134673257
>>
i'm mentally ill
>>
>>134673531
>I think I might have a mental issue.
>>
The brain is an organ.
Like any other organ, things can go wrong with it.
In the case of the brain, those things are called "Jewish society"
>>
>>134673171
Some people do. They imply that it is just a healthy but altered state of conciousness. So there is nothing wrong with someone who is Schizophrenic because the "norm" is just white male patriarchy etc.

There are many levels and i don't think people know which one others are on atm.

> AIDS/HIV is dangerous and those who are near it are dangerous. We should keep our distance from them or remove them from society (or kill them)
> AIDS/HIV is bad but we shouldn't outcast people who have it. We should find a cure while limiting its impact on society
> AIDS/HIV is NOT bad and cure or no cure it is a state of being that should be accepted and explored. If people want to contract it then that is their choice.
> AIDS/HIV is NOT bad and we should spread it so people are involved in that state of being.
>>
>>134673755

Of course you are. You're Canadian for a start.
>>
>>134673068
You don't post shit with that flag if you are pro truth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.