[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Poland are Catholics, but completely disregard the pope ????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

File: pope_francis2.jpg (297KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
pope_francis2.jpg
297KB, 750x500px
>Poland are Catholics, but completely disregard the pope
????
>>
>>134667270
I'd actually like to hear the Pope make a statement on Poland. I know he doesn't because Poland is probably the most Catholic country in the world, and he knows he would probably create a schism.
>>
>>134667270

He's not the first shitty pope.
>>
File: MP.jpg (1KB, 107x91px) Image search: [Google]
MP.jpg
1KB, 107x91px
>>134667270
pope is the jesuit SJW globalist pedo kike scum
you would have known already that if you weren't such a massive brain dead catholicuck faggot Swen
>>
File: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>134667270
They'll create their own polish anglicanism type organisation in the future. Pozzed popes arent going anywhere
>>
>>134667270
>There is only one kind of Catholic, and they always agree with one Pope.
Ah, go read a history book ?
>>
>>134667270
Poland seems kind of like a country that should have become Orthodox but stayed Catholic somehow.
>>
>>134668710
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
What's next, you get confused why Spain and Portugal aren't Muslim?
Well, they will be soon, but that's irrelevant.
>>
File: 1500574189615.jpg (75KB, 899x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500574189615.jpg
75KB, 899x720px
There's nothing remotely Christian about listening to pope Gramsci
>>
>>134667270
Is the pope Jewish? Oi geyvalt, I think he is.
>>
>>134667270
>Poland are catcholics
90% of poles are catholics simply because they were baptised by their parents.
75% consider themself christians.
40% of them attend tu church at least a week.
About 10% of them live with the Jesus' rules aka real catcholics.
>muh catcholic poland is just a meme
>>
>>134667270
Because the pope is not like catholics in america, poland, russia, etc. Its perverted and authoritarian.
>>
>>134669199
>90% of poles are catholics simply because they were baptised by their parents.
>75% consider themself christians.
>40% of them attend tu church at least a week.
>About 10% of them live with the Jesus' rules aka real catcholics.

Let's reverse it
90% of Czechs are atheists simply because their parents were atheists
75% consider themselves atheists
40% don't go to church every week
About 10% of them read Richard Dawkins and other atheist philosophers to be real atheists
>muh atheist Czech is just a meme
>>
>>134669802
How are these two related?
>>
>>134670012
because you are just pulling numbers out of your ass
and it doesn't mean shit, because it isn't compared to other countries

I just really hope that you are just catholic priest and you want that more people would go to Church, because you are clearly concerned that we aren't Catholic enough
>>
File: JPII.jpg (400KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JPII.jpg
400KB, 1134x1600px
>>134667270
Pic rel is the only real pope
>>
>>134670421
I don't give a shit if our country is catholic or not. I just pointed out that poles are not so religious as many people thinks.
>>
>>134668840
Well I was speaking more culturally, not necessarily going into historical stuff.
>>
>>134668840
>Well, they will be soon, but that's irrelevant.
Can you give me details, pelase?
>>
>>134667270
I think we should create our own pope. Just like in CK2.
>>
File: 1471459531602.jpg (2MB, 2872x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1471459531602.jpg
2MB, 2872x3000px
The Polish people listen to their heart and minds, and they are fed up with being dictated by any foreign power.

Sweden newspaper that "tens of thousands" demonstrate the new judge-shit that is going on. Complaining that the politics will get closer to the Judicial system... while we have THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM in Sweden.
>lets complain about another country getting the same thing
And it was also the last part of the communist era.

Fuck EU and their shit.

>>134671459
He prolly means the increase in muslim population:
In Spain its below 50.000
In Portugal it's below 10.000

But hell, fuck my own country.... Between 150.000 to 500.000......... fuck

At least I have 3 kids, blonde and blue eye and live in a place with no fucking niggers around. But hey that can change....... fucking retards.
>>
I think we need to have another reformation of some kind. I'm a catholic and the Vatican is actively going against the values of the religion. I can't take them seriously after all of the pedo shit and fag acceptance. I'm ashamed they represent my religion
>>
>>134670609

This is the correct reply. JP2!
>>
>>134670609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXgYQQzP5k
>>
>>134667270
To be a good catholic you must listen to the Pope, but don't do what he says.

t. catholic
>>
>>134667270
fuck the pope, faggot looking nigger loving cuck
>>
>>134667270
Would be a catholic but fuck the pope.
>>
>>134667270
The current Pope claims to be a Catholic but promotes homosexuality, pedophilia, gay marriage, rapefugee importation....

There have been calls to get him to step down.
Bring fucking Ratzinger back.
He was at least frank enough to tell us to prepare for a new crusade.
>>
>>134672163
>All those public library books with the call number stickers and white-out writing on them.
>>
You don't have to follow pope. He is just a man choosen by men.
>>
>>134667270
Who actually takes the pope seriously anymore?
>>
^ This. The current Popes a sellout.
>>
""OUR POPE""" WAS A KIKE ENABLER

THE VATICAN HAS SUCCUMBED TO SATANIC INSURGENTS.

CATHOLICISM IS DEAD

ABANDON SHIP
>>
File: 085_copia.jpg (132KB, 652x462px) Image search: [Google]
085_copia.jpg
132KB, 652x462px
>>134670609
>>
>>134674095
When you are catholic how does it matter if church collapses or not? It's just organisation. The god is eternal, you praise him, not some flawed men.
>>
>>134668710
Nah mate, if anything Catholicism helped us stay Poles at all.
>>134668593
I hope for it, catholic Church is a cesspool of degeneracy all the same and I want some proppa crusader speeches.
>>
>>134667270
Pope Francis is an idiot.

I say this as a Catholic. There have been many dumb popes, many dumb clergy, and it is not a sin to acknowledge this, in fact it's a sin to believe the clergy are perfect, as they are just mortal men, Francis is a mortal man holding Peter's office, that's it.
>>
>>134672571
This.
>>
The pope is not that important to Catholics. I'm a very devout Catholic and I don't follow what he says and does at all.
>>
>>134667270
if nascar had as bad of a pedophilia problem as the catholic church does, it would have been shut down long ago.
>>
>>134674387
I'm not Catholic nor a priest/theologian or anything so I'm not the most qualified to talk on the matter but I'm pretty sure Catholicism moreso than most other forms of Christianity cares about the organization itself a lot and not just muh Bible or muh God/Jesus
>>134674719
Maybe not to American Catholics, the idea that the Pope isn't important to Catholicism is ridiculous though and if you accept that idea you're basically tipping into Orthodox territory
>>
>>134675377

>Maybe not to American Catholics, the idea that the Pope isn't important to Catholicism is ridiculous though and if you accept that idea you're basically tipping into Orthodox territory

Outside of some very specific circumstances nothing he ever does will have any practical effect on anyone outside of the Vatican. Protestants don't understand how little power he actually has on a global scale. Bishops are mostly independent of the Vatican.
>>
>>134673267
>>The current Pope claims to be a Catholic but promotes homosexuality, pedophilia, gay marriage, rapefugee importation....

Sorry for Croatian.

Bozanić detected. Koliko si retardiran mater ti jebem zatucanu dalmatinsku. Vidiš da smo u 21. stoljeću ( ti oćito nisi), gejevi postoje i neće nigdje otići. Bolje da ih prihvati u crkvu te da više ljudi dođe u Crkvu i postanu katolici.

Podupire pedofiliju? Veće kazne za pedofile + rastavljanje crkvenog enstablišmenta koji je skrivao zločine = podupiranje pedofilije

Imigranti, jel se sječaš priće o dobrom samiritancu? znaš li išta iz biblije osim oko za oko zub za zub? jesi pročitao uopče knjigu i o čemu se radi?

Jebem ti tu izjebanu kurvetinu koju zoveš svojom majkom , toliko si glup ko kurac da sam uvjeren da si tursko kopile, takozvani Srbin
>>
>>134674095
>>134673751
>>134670609

I'm a catholic only when is suits my political views

Sound about right.
>>
>>134672349
I won't go to mass again until this pope is gone.
>>
>>134668328
all they need to know is jesuit
that says everything
>>
>>134667550

but he is one of the shittiest. he's a demonic homosexual loving infiltrator who made it to the top to take down the Church from the inside.
>>
>>134677880
You're only betraying yourself doing that. You go to mass for your own soul, not for Francis' agenda.
>>
>>134677138
Actually, Pope is only a religious authority, not social/political one, he can made social/political statements but he is not infallible and can be disagreed on them. Pope really has less authority than most people think. Even as religious authority he cannot say anything that would contradict the Church's teachings (and if he would, every catholic would have to disagree with him). His power is technically reduced to ability to decide in some edge cases in matters of faith. He is not the Church. I hope he will realize that he has been misled on these matters.

So there is not that big of a deal with him compared to what non-Catholics think.
>>
>>134667270
When Pope was in Poland and talked with polish government he didn't talked much (if any, I don't remember).
Moreover he was dogwhisteling support for polish social conservative politics, when talking about European pressure on Africa in case on gay and abortion rights.
>>
File: Dante-Dante-Alighieri-800x445.jpg (96KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
Dante-Dante-Alighieri-800x445.jpg
96KB, 800x445px
>>134667270
Only protestants think Catholics are blind followers of the Pope. In reality going against the Pope have always been part of Catholic tradition.

>pic related
The greater writer of Catholicism did put the Pope in Hell.
>>
>>134667270
The pope is an argentinian cuck, who is a tool for (((them))).
Poland does good by completely disregarding the clusterfuck that is this pope.
>>
>>134678381
>in matters of faith
in matters of faith and morals
>>
File: skytelaget.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skytelaget.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>134667270
The faggotpope should kiss our feet for being the last white catholic nation.
We don't answer to the cuckpope
>>
>>134677992
I find many Jesuits are disturbingly "lax". Some almost sound like atheists or deists with the way they speak about the Lord, furthermore they distaste for rigidity and tradition is almost like a direct attack on the Church IMO

I think there needs to be an investigation into the Jesuits and their beliefs, I am certain there are Marxists and masons hiding in there, not that they would ever admit it.
>>
>>134670609
this.
>>
>>134667270
The pope is a worthless sellout whore and he will burn in hell for selling his soul like he does.
>>
>>134676174
>Vidiš da smo u 21. stoljeću
M-muh current year

Odi se naguzi Arapima u Amsterdamu komunjaro.
Možda češ uspijeti zaraditi dovoljno para da se izseliš iz materina podruma.
>>
>>134667270
#NotMyPope
>>
>>134678755
>slavs
>white
>>
>>134679139
>niggers
>white
>>
>>134679139
>60%
>>
>>134678277
How does this even happen? Are there not safeguards to prevent this kind of thing? Ehy is the Catholic church so cucked. My ex girlfriend is becoming more trad and joined a Catholic church. I looked it up and they're doing all this migrant day crap and global warming propaganda.
>>
>>134678381
Christ made Peter the leader of the apostles and of the church (Matthew 16:18-19). In giving Peter the “keys of the kingdom,” Christ not only made him leader, but also made him infallible when he acted or spoke as Christ’s representative on earth (speaking from the seat of authority, or “ex cathedra”). This ability to act on behalf of the church in an infallible way when speaking “ex cathedra” was passed on to Peter’s successors, thus giving the church an infallible guide on earth. The purpose of the papacy is to lead the church unerringly.

But fuck the bible, right anon ?

>>134678984
>>materina

Beštijo iz zagore, odi puši tovaru kurac i jebat se sa rođacima. Dok skupljaš euriće od turista
>>
>>134679484
With Vatican II onwards the Church basically showed that it would go along with anything brought about by modernity even if it contradicted traditional stuff just to keep an appeal to people.
The only real church left that gives a shit about actual tradition and social conservatism is probably Orthodoxy.
>>134679575
The Bible also says stuff like not to call anybody father but God, and where does it explicitly state that everybody after Peter gets the same exact thing? Really, a lot of the rules of Catholicism are basically just justified by the Church claiming tradition despite not being able to find an exact date at which something started, etc. and aren't necessarily based in the Bible.
>>
>>134678561
yeah, lecture the catholic guy on what catholicism is
>>
>>134678842
Read the book "The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews" by Robert Maryks. Ignacio de Loyola was a crypto-Jew who "converted" all his buddies from his "Allumbrados" lodge.
>>
>>134679484
It all started when the French financed the Unification of Italy to destabilize the Papal State. The conflict only ended when Mussolini recognized the Vatican autonomy. But than the war came and Catholicism was cucked again with the "Second Vatican Council". John Paul II slowed down the degeneracy that they had propgrammed and Benedict XVI was gonna do the same. Than Obama under instruction of Podesta organized a "Catholic Spring" to put Bergoglio in power (as emerged from wikileaks).
>>
>>134679139
>US
>50% white
Fuck off John
>>
>>134679575
Francis didn't speak ex cathedra, this would require a specific procedure, and ex cathedra statements always some concern edge matters of faith, never were against the faith and cannot contradict the faith.
>>
>>134679997
Apostolic succession has been a core doctrine since the Early Church and has been written about since the first Christian writers, it is fair to say it is valid.

And if apostolic succession is valid, and Peter is granted the keys of Heaven by Christ himself, a very privileged position in the Church, that position must be passed down along with typical Apostolic authority.

Early Christian writers also mention the significance and importance of the "Chair of Peter", some saying it is the actual defining element of the one true Church even before papal supremacy was considered official doctrine. The true Church must hold the Chair of Peter, upon whom the Church was essentially entrusted since Christ.
>>
>>134680665
Like between cities? Since Peter was Bishop of Antioch...
>>
>>134679997
https://www.gotquestions.org/pope-papacy.html

Here you go, complete with bible verses.

>>134680331
What exactly did Francis do the contradicts Jesus theaching? The fact you hate gays and imigrants does not change what is written in the Bible.

And if you are rly a tradicionalist/authoritarian, then you would respect the Pope and the God's own chosen on this earth. Not bitch every time he says something you don't agree with
>>
>>134667270
So? I'm a traditional catholic, the current pope is a masonic plant. Post-Vatican II catholicism is a sham, it got infiltrated by judeo-masons pushing their agenda.

This was foretold to happen btw.
>>
>>134667270
The Pope is a fucking shill... and an atheist.
>>
>>134681113
Christ made Peter the leader of the apostles and of the church (Matthew 16:18-19). In giving Peter the “keys of the kingdom,” Christ not only made him leader, but also made him infallible when he acted or spoke as Christ’s representative on earth (speaking from the seat of authority, or “ex cathedra”). This ability to act on behalf of the church in an infallible way when speaking “ex cathedra” was passed on to Peter’s successors, thus giving the church an infallible guide on earth. The purpose of the papacy is to lead the church unerringly.

So... You are not a catholic Anon, you dont respect the Church, you dont respect the Pope, and therefore you dont respect the Bible.

Last I checked, Gas the kikes was not in the Bible?
>>
>>134674420
If there is a schism I will join the Polish Orthodox Church.
>>
>>134680331
>>Francis didn't speak ex cathedra

(speaking from the seat of authority, or “ex cathedra”).

Vatican in not the seat of authority? Nice logic there anon
>>
>>134680950
I never claimed that he contradicted Jesus teachings, I just explained limits of his authority.

It is true that you have to help poor. But it is wise to recognize when the poor is just pretending to be poor, because otherwise the real poor people will suffer.

Helping poor is what Jesus teaching. Recognizing poor is what we have to do ourselves and we can be wrong sometimes.
>>
>>134680950
> 1) While Peter was central in the early spread of the gospel (part of the meaning behind Matthew 16:18-19), the teaching of Scripture, taken in context, nowhere declares that he was in authority over the other apostles or over the church (see Acts 15:1-23; Galatians 2:1-14; 1 Peter 5:1-5). Nor is it ever taught that the bishop of Rome was to have primacy over the church. Rather, there is only one reference in Scripture of Peter writing from “Babylon,” a name sometimes applied to Rome, found in 1 Peter 5:13. Primarily from this, and the historical rise of the influence of the bishop of Rome (due to the support of Constantine and the Roman emperors who followed him), come the Roman Catholic Church’s teaching of the primacy of the bishop of Rome. However, Scripture shows that Peter’s authority was shared by the other apostles (Ephesians 2:19-20) and that the “loosing and binding” authority attributed to him was likewise shared by the local churches, not just their church leaders (see Matthew 18:15-19; 1 Corinthians 5:1-13; 2 Corinthians 13:10; Titus 2:15; 3:10-11).
Literally the first point they make lends support to my point. Catholicism and the structure of the Church as it has come to be is as much or more about politics, compromise between early churches, and arbitrary picking of traditions than it is about Biblical interpretation. Peter even referred to himself as a fellow elder among other elders, not as having higher authority or anything.
>>
>>134681490
You actually have to read up on papacy and how Church's teaching comes into existence. It isn't and never was an absolute authority of the Pope.
>>
>>134667270
The pope is only infallible when he speaks ex cathedra

At all other times the pope can be wrong

Why are Protestants so retarded? Do your homework faggots
>>
File: Screenshot_20160922-224840.png (801KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160922-224840.png
801KB, 1080x1920px
>>134680888
>>
>>134681381
Last time I checked all of the Nuremberg Laws were based on the medieval treatment of Jews

The Pope disrespects his own church by acting like a cuck

If you actually knew anything about the history of the church there have been "bad" popes and saints have ignored them even when the church leadership has gone after them

Nothing about Vatican II is dogmatically defined and the pope can simply throw it out whenever he wants
>>
>>134667270
This pope is a communist shill
>>
File: mostbasedpope.jpg (314KB, 1523x2301px) Image search: [Google]
mostbasedpope.jpg
314KB, 1523x2301px
>>134670609
nope, picrelated was way better
>>
>>134677880

Go to a Saint Pius X mass, traditional Catholic mass.
>>
>>134671638
Polish Americans did just that in 1897.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_National_Catholic_Church

They almost came back after Pope John Paul II, but now they're pretty much their own thing again.
>>
>>134681381

Humans, by their nature cannot be infallible.
They just cannot, they are not God.
Why should one believe that the Pope (who is human) is infallible?
It's insanity, even the Vatican today acknowledges that there have been false popes, bad popes, and anti-popes throughout the Church's history.
>>
>>134667270
Filipinos are catholic and they hate that fag too.
>>
File: 1499362347962.jpg (28KB, 201x302px) Image search: [Google]
1499362347962.jpg
28KB, 201x302px
>>134684634
Vatican I
>fuck logic
Vatican II
>fuck liturgical worship
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.