[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2127.jpg (86KB, 635x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
86KB, 635x490px
Any kids bodies from sandy holocaust but

>they show dead immigrant toddlers?

Did sandy hoax actually happen or was it just the velvet mafia pushing for gun control

>LOL ALMOST WROTE FUN CONTROL
>>
>>134661590
I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.
>>
File: IMG_3247.png (332KB, 574x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.png
332KB, 574x500px
>>134661649

Oh shit I'm so sorry for your loss

I lost my hamster that day too. He was in miss sotos class
>>
>>134661590

I like how people post pictures like this, as if it's impossible to just throw a new banner on top of the same image.

Anyone have a link to the vids for these screencaps? I'm willing to entertain the Sandy Hoax thing if people would actually post convincing evidence.
>>
>>134661928
Scroll down to S. Hook principal:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston.asp
>>
>>134661649
Stop lying commie scum.
>>
>>134661590
It didnt happen the exact way the reports said it did since there was so much misinformation. There are also many red flags and weird coincedences to say it did anyhow. I theorize it was all a scheme to push for gun control and no children or teachers were actually hurt. The reason I say that is because many of the parents were involved or have been involved in gun control activities prior to the events. Since the events there was a huge media push for it too. There is a lot of information about it, and maybe some anon will post it. Overall it was an awful thing, real or not. For the sakes of kids I hope it was all faked.
>>
>>134661649
nice pasta
>>
https://youtu.be/MwudDfz1yAk

You decide.
>>
>>134662251
>>134661928

Why was Eric holder in Connecticut the month before it happened?

How the fuck did the media confuse sandy hook and newtown?
>two towns more than 50 miles apart from eachother

Why was gov Dannel Malloy on the scene so quickly with such a well crafted statement?

How come Anne haddad was confused with Nancy Lanza?

Why we're most of the victims parents lobbyists?

How come the writer of hunger games moved from sandy hook after the newtown incident?

What about the ct greenbank, solyndra and Mackey dykes?

Seriously you guys need to try harder
>>
>>134662199
>In a photo that continues to go viral around social network platforms, it is alleged that the same person died in the Sandy Hook shooting along with also dying during the Boston Marathon attacks. Could this be undeniable proof that so called “crisis actors” are continually being used during government orchestrated, “false flag” operations? Or, is this simply a hoax?

>While GovernmentSecrets.com aims to provide verifiable sources, this particular photo has become very hard to explain or even source. Even the popular myth busting Snopes.com did not put a definitive “FALSE” or “TRUE” tag on it – it simply reported the possibilities of what may have happened.

>What we know is thescreen shot on the left is a news story profiling the school principal, Dawn Hochsprung, who was killed during the Sandy Hook shooting. Yet, the one on the right, is Donna, a woman who died during the Boston Marathon bombings. Was this a Photoshop fraudby an insensitive hoaxer? Or is this undeniable proof of the U.S. Government’s use of “crisis actors” during these “False Flag” operations?

http://www.governmentsecrets.com/same-person-dies-in-boston-bombing-and-sandy-hook/#
>>
>>134661590
>pretending a shooting happened rather than just falseflagging a shooting
You're dumb as a bag of bricks.
>>
>>134661649
This type of pasta makes me think it actually didn't happen.
>>
>>134663009

Bump
>>
>>134661649
Funny how every time there's a thread about sandy hoax, the "I had a relative going that school" always shows up in the first replies. Maybe if you shills werent using "literally" every 2 sentences you'd be more credible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.