[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2981.jpg (69KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.jpg
69KB, 634x422px
Ahmed "clockboy who saved Islam" Mohammed?
>>
>>134660372
He's inventing a clock you wear around your wrist that detonates car bombs.
>>
>>134660372
He's soldering hard drives ...
>>
>>134660372
He's probably splattered in a random marketplace in Syria.

Good times.
>>
File: prison_mike.jpg (38KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
prison_mike.jpg
38KB, 500x540px
>>134660372
Is he the one with the clock that doesn't tic toc?

His cluck goes kick kuck.
>>
>>134663542
wow bro you're just like the riddler if the riddler was a retard
thats neat
you're neat
>>
He's a blatant fraud whose sucked dry his fifteen minutes of shame. He shall only live on when you ask what happened to him.
>>
File: clockboy.png (197KB, 459x291px) Image search: [Google]
clockboy.png
197KB, 459x291px
>>134660372
He tried to sue a jew and Ben Shapiro jew-ed him.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro
>>
>>134663658
No mad ok? Just jokes. You be ok.
>>
>>134660372
His family went back to their shithole country where his father was running for office and trying to pull more publicity stunts like this.
>>
>>134660372
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134057252/

fuck off shill, same shitty topic was up 1 week ago
>>
>>134660372
They fled to Sudan or some shithole. They came back to sue the city and school, lost both cases and owed tens or hundreds of thousands. They most likely won't be coming back and he hates where they are.
>>
>>134660372
This was the beginning of the end for me. Seeing so many people blindly defend this mongrel without a shred of actual thought made me want to kms.
>>
>>134664910

>They came back to sue the city and school, lost both cases and owed tens or hundreds of thousands.

I love this country
>>
>>134665008
Sometimes having a pack of money grubbing kikes running everything has a silver lining.
>>
>>134660372
Joined ISIS clock corps.
>>
>>134663282
Wow, cool detonator Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the Whitehouse?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.