[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize shitskins get free money for college? Not just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1498586799717.png (159KB, 499x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498586799717.png
159KB, 499x390px
Do you realize shitskins get free money for college? Not just by the government in a form of a pell grant because they're poor but they also can get thousands of dollars for just being non-whites. Colleges have multicultural departments that serve a sole purpose of giving shitskins money. My friend had way worse grades than me in high school and yet he barely has to pay for college. LAND OF THE FREE EVERYONE.
>>
>>134655812
finally waking up op?
>>
>>134655812
We have a whiner here everyone! This huwiteboy is a whining snowflake!
>>
>>134655812
and? it's same in our country, smart people regardless of race can get stipendia, gypsies can get stipendia for smart and one ONLY for gypsies, when you call it racist you get banned, now imagine stipendia just for whites or children of legally working people
>>
>>134655812
I have a friend who is Polish/German but got a full ride from a Latin American achievement fund. Ironically his grandparents were former Nazis who took the ratlines to Argentina. Since his parents were born in Argentina he qualified as "Latin American."
>>
>>134656056
you tricks dont work here.
>>
File: casselman-collegerace-2.png (17KB, 575x293px) Image search: [Google]
casselman-collegerace-2.png
17KB, 575x293px
What I don't get is why aren't these grants given based on your races overall intelligence, or at least their projected chances of actually graduating? That way we could be more sure that our money has the highest chance of having a return of a more educated and skilled populace.

Of course that's what they'll say the money is being used for, but in reality its just sacrifice on the altar of equality to help alleviate some cucked liberal's white guilt.
>>
File: badda bing badda boom.jpg (16KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
badda bing badda boom.jpg
16KB, 418x405px
I got a pell grant to pay for EMT courses. If it's not someone training to be of use to society, then it's going to Jamal and Maria to get their "basics".
>>
we give them affirmative action for decades, we vote in a nigger president, and now all of a sudden, DEY BE SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSING US, and king nigger incites race riots over thugs who rightfully get shot by police in self defense

all niggers must fucking hang
>>
>>134655812
I have no problem with shitskins wasting charity money going to jewish college for worthless sheepskins.
>>
>>134655812
Yes that's why Iive for the next final holocaust
>>
>>134659694
they get free money to go to liberal sex positive indoctrination centers which are now choc full of our women

and we pay for it, and then we pay for the basterd kids they leave women with to raise as a single mom
>>
File: 1500715002873.jpg (50KB, 610x690px) Image search: [Google]
1500715002873.jpg
50KB, 610x690px
>>134656056
>>
File: Whites-Are-Slaves.png (214KB, 1541x432px) Image search: [Google]
Whites-Are-Slaves.png
214KB, 1541x432px
>>134655812
Let me tell you about white slavery in America.
>>
>>134655812
Asians don't even count as people of color. :(
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.